• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML Abandoned The Weekend [v2.0.1.9] [Tufty]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
There is sexual content, just text-only.
I said the game is more about feeling and emotions than sexual content. But sexual content there is great too.

You could play online in build 0.5.7 alpha 4 here

Shuuiy

Jan 5, 2018
What kind of transformation?

EditL if a game contains m2f/forced you should use one of the tags, you'd save me a some ick. XD Thanks for the share, is the is the m2f avoidable or is the "gay" content locked behind it?

Dec 31, 2018
What kind of transformation?

EditL if a game contains m2f/forced you should use one of the tags, you'd save me a some ick. XD Thanks for the share, is the is the m2f avoidable or is the "gay" content locked behind it?
The transformation is forced, thats the entire point of the story.

depending on how you play it you can return to being male or stay female.

The gay content is one option at a pool party between two of the NPCs or a threesome with the PC and two male NPCs but that one is difficult to get and that party covers virtually every option imaginable.

Depending on how you play options the story goes from being very sweet to lovecraft body horror if you go to the yacht, but you have to go looking for the options.

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Guess what:-

Restarting the Engines
Hey everyone! I feel like all I've been hearing these days is bad news and worse news, so I thought I'd brighten everyone's day a little by sharing some good news!
I've been hard at work on The Weekend v2, and I'm excited to announce I'll be putting the first alpha release up this month for my lovely subscribers. I'm aiming for this release to have all of Friday's story content, but if I can't squeeze everything in by the end of the month I'll find a good cutoff point so you guys can have a new release to play around with.
I've rewritten everything from scratch, so expect a completely new take on our familiar story of self-discovery. I've expanded Friday's time frame by putting Casey on the train early in the morning to allow for more "adjustment" content, and to set up some additional story beats before our hero really starts his/her primary adventure on Saturday.
The first alpha will be focused primarily on the raw text content, so don't expect any big illustrations or a 100% complete UI, but you should get an idea of what to expect longer-term.
I'm excited to see what you guys think! And if anyone feels the need to cancel their subscription due to the current unpleasantness happening in the real world, please don't feel bad. I'll be releasing new versions publicly as soon as their ready on the usual channels.
Stay safe everybody, and I hope you find some joy where you can :

Wonderful news!

bigbri

Apr 3, 2017
Completely missed that Tufty had finally updated. Link:

If people see there are updates in future and they haven't been posted them feel free to PM me to go look. I have so many pledges on patreon less frequent updaters like Tufty kinda get lost in the mix, but I tend to check F95 at least every couple of days and will see the PMs.

Reactions: AhegaoLover

AhegaoLover

Aug 5, 2016
Completely missed that Tufty had finally updated. Link:

If people see there are updates in future and they haven't been posted them feel free to PM me to go look. I have so many pledges on patreon less frequent updaters like Tufty kinda get lost in the mix, but I tend to check F95 at least every couple of days and will see the PMs.
Do you have a changelog of the update?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Do you have a changelog of the update?
There is no changelog just the update release post

Phew! I feel like it's been forever since I made one of these posts. I can't believe y'all stuck around so long!
This release includes MOST of Friday. I haven't finished the evening scenes back at Amelia's house, so it ends right before that. It's mostly linear except for one branch towards the end, similar to v1. However, this release (and v2 in general) will have a lot more colored choices (even in linear sections), and there will be more flavor text based on those choices.
As always, any and all thoughts and/or feedback is much appreciated and loved. Thank you for supporting me!

Reactions: AhegaoLover

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Any update? This game is fantastic! I hope Tufty is doing ok.:cry:

I'm close to wrapping up the planned Friday content, but I'm struggling a bit with some of the steamy bits and my day job has been extra busy so it's taking longer than I expected. Still aiming to release by the end of June!

There you go :)

Reactions: Dan_

Dan_

May 5, 2019

I'm close to wrapping up the planned Friday content, but I'm struggling a bit with some of the steamy bits and my day job has been extra busy so it's taking longer than I expected. Still aiming to release by the end of June!

There you go :)
Thanks, I appreciate it :giggle:

bigbri

Apr 3, 2017
Tufty said:
Here's the conclusion of Friday. Sorry this one took longer than I thought it would. Hopefully the future versions come a little quicker.
If you played v1 (which I'm assuming most of you have), you'll notice some changes in this version. I hope they are for the better! If you have any feedback or bugs or general thoughts, as always, I love to hear it in DMs or replies.
Thanks for the support!

Enjoy my peeps

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes