HTML Abandoned The Weekend [v2.0.1.9] [Tufty]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes
Dec 31, 2018
You can still just play 0.5.7 p5 online
The male Hayden and female Casey ending had potential, i was hoping Tufty wsa going to switch it and try male Casey and female Hayden but the series got killed too soon.

Then again by the end im getting the impression the story pathways looked liked somebody had let a meth addled kitten loose with string

bigbri

Apr 3, 2017

Tufty said:
I was pretty far over my target release date with this one, but my day job has been redonkuluz with a capital everything lately, and the last thing I've wanted to do in the evenings is sit at my computer to write. So thanks for the patience!

This release contains Casey dreaming during Friday night, then a little of Saturday morning. It's very linear, which may annoy some of you, so I apologize in advance for that. I may add more branching options to the dream sequences...but on the other hand it's unlikely that Casey is a lucid dreamer, so I might just use that as an excuse and leave it as-is.

Enjoy! And as always, send me any bugs, typos, thoughts, complaints, etc. here or come slide into my DMs you sexy beasts.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
The male Hayden and female Casey ending had potential, i was hoping Tufty wsa going to switch it and try male Casey and female Hayden but the series got killed too soon.

Then again by the end im getting the impression the story pathways looked liked somebody had let a meth addled kitten loose with string
What about the female Hayden and female Casey variant path?

Cloudchaser

Jan 24, 2018
I didn't even know there was still work being done on the game, this is the first time I heard about the game again in like 2 years. But I don't check the transformation site a lot anymore.

Gonna check it out, this is one of those old school games I always kinda remember.

Reactions: hellgate2

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
I didn't even know there was still work being done on the game, this is the first time I heard about the game again in like 2 years. But I don't check the transformation site a lot anymore.

Gonna check it out, this is one of those old school games I always kinda remember.
Just so you know, the author restarted work on the game. So it's an entirely new remake than the one you likely remember playing and the latest version (the one not on here yet) only has Friday and the very beginning of Saturday. It IS, however, a much better and detailed version with more in-depth character interactions.

Cloudchaser

Jan 24, 2018
Just so you know, the author restarted work on the game. So it's an entirely new remake than the one you likely remember playing and the latest version (the one not on here yet) only has Friday and the very beginning of Saturday. It IS, however, a much better and detailed version with more in-depth character interactions.
Well that makes sense, it is a game that is a bit out of an older time. When pure text based games were kinda normal, and twine was only really starting to become the normal choice for writers of these kinda games. I remember when people used to get "angry" when it was Twine and not RAGS lol :D

Looking forward to playing it again, the writing was already always strong and if it got even better than I fully approve a remake. There have been some scenes that stuck in my head for all these years. I will always remember the scene where you can watch your sister boyfriend having sex with her and he notices you, staring right into your eyes. Weird how a text based game more often has memorable scenes than all those picture games. And that one was very simple.

AAkula

Sep 10, 2017
Hi All

Last Update
Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:38 pm

Version
v2-0.1.4

Changelog
v2-0.1.4
Setup for all Saturday branches

link
Mega

have fun
I dont think that you wrote the version info down right....

According to the Patron.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes