Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
link for those who don't want to deal with zippy

Reactions: eeee

bigbri

Apr 3, 2017

Small update to 0.5.6. According to patreon:
Not a ton of new stuff, but there's a the beginnings of the path where Casey leaves the party with Tobias and Sophie and an option for Casey to refuse to go the island with Amelia

Reactions: Turret and medhaud

bigbri

Apr 3, 2017
Latest release:

Patreon post:

And so it continues! As I mentioned before, this release contains the resolution to meeting Rosa on the island. If you want to playtest, remember that you can get to this scene from several different ways, and it will go a bit differently depending on what happened previously in your game. Specifically, there are different resolutions for going to the island with Sophie (from the party), Tobias (the whole Saturday with him), and then by yourself.

Aug 24, 2016
Alright, I forgot, how do you get your friend to show up in town? I can talk to him on the phone on the first night, and reply to him the following day but after that, he's never heard from again.

bigbri

Apr 3, 2017
Alright, I forgot, how do you get your friend to show up in town? I can talk to him on the phone on the first night, and reply to him the following day but after that, he's never heard from again.
Go into town with your sister and play with your phone in the cabana

that1guy100

Sep 16, 2017
Shouldn't this game have a bunch more tags like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or something? I mean from what I can tell, all paths eventually lead to this unavoidable scene. Maybe I am just picking the wrong choices or something...

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Shouldn't this game have a bunch more tags like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or something? I mean from what I can tell, all paths eventually lead to this unavoidable scene. Maybe I am just picking the wrong choices or something...
Not all paths lead there. Only the Tobias and Sister paths do. The Sophie house party path doesn't, nor does the Yacht modeling path, at least not currently.

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
i played this loooooooooong time ago, i tough it's abandoned :D
it's good tf-game :)

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Very enjoyable. Great writing. Any reccomendations for anything similar?
Type One Errors

The eWardrobe

Transfigure

No Money Down Blues

My New Home

Fanucci's Amazing Pizza

The Roaring Serve

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes