HTML Abandoned The Weekend [v2.0.1.9] [Tufty]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

bigbri

Apr 3, 2017
Latest version:

Patch notes:
Tufty said:
This update has more Saturday night content for after Rosa's island across all branches (whether you went with Tobias, Sophie, Hayden, and/or Amelia). Including some sexy stuff ;)

Creator is apparently aiming for another release near the end of the month. If anyone sees the announcement and I haven't posted it feel free to message me to go get it and share, my patreon feed is kind of a clusterfuck and I sometimes miss irregularly updated stuff like this.

lunarian21

Nov 21, 2018
I just tried playing the latest veresion 5.7-p1, I tried being as pro male as possible and staying away from everyone. It took several ties of trial and error to end up a guy at the end, but at least how it is now, there was no real difference in choices and outcomes at the end. Even if I was 100% anti-sister and belligerent and wanting to get the hell away and break the curse, my character was still sympathetic to sister and her boyfriend. That just didn't seem to make sense to me.

Reactions: Arcane666

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
The only issue I have with this game is that there is no night-mode....
The background is bright as fuck...Hurts my eyes

Otherwise great game
Dark reader is a plugin for Chrome/Firefox that might be able to help with that. It's by no means perfect, but my web experience has improved immensely since I started using it.

Jul 20, 2018
Not sure what's wrong on your side. Default settings seem to work just fine on my end.
Guess I'm dumb then...Or just too lazy.
Doesn't really matter anyway, finished the game and I'm not gonna bother installing an extension( even if it just takes 2 seconds) for just a minor inconvenience.
Most sites and games I use already have a night-mode.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Alright, I forgot, how do you get your friend to show up in town? I can talk to him on the phone on the first night, and reply to him the following day but after that, he's never heard from again.
I don't know how to even call Hayden on the first night. With the choices I've made I haven't seen an option to call him. Given the great number of paths that this game has, some sort of guide/walkthrough would be really nice.

As an aside, this game has some great writing.

Reactions: Olivia_V

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
This game remains one of my TFGames favorites. Glad to see it still getting updates.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
I don't know how to even call Hayden on the first night. With the choices I've made I haven't seen an option to call him. Given the great number of paths that this game has, some sort of guide/walkthrough would be really nice.

As an aside, this game has some great writing.
There's hints in the stats. You need to talk to Hayden while on the train at the beginning and then stay in your room the first night without bothering to get your stuff from downstairs. Then you get the opportunity to sext with Hayden. Some great images with that too.

As for how to get him to come to town, go hang out with your sister the following day and look at your phone when given the option while your sister is busy talking to someone else. Then reply to Hayden's texts and flirt with him and you can figure out the rest from there.

There are also two different possible Hayden paths once he arrives. Good luck on finding them both.

Reactions: AWolfe
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes