Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

nimitz1156

Apr 4, 2021
I reworked the title system during my retranslation of the game. In the original, the title was '下心', which is someone is carries an ulterior motive, which I translated to 'Manipulative', rather than 'Romantic' However, the way the new title system works, it doesn't overwrite your save's title, but rather temporarily replaces with the Mod's reworked system, especially since it had to be setup to be able to accurately switch, language-wise. Of course, this is all tied to the text files, so if you happen to want to edit the 'Manipulative' file...
Can I re-pick my title aside from editing the file because in the beginning of the game I just pick anything without thinking
Thanks

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Can I re-pick my title aside from editing the file because in the beginning of the game I just pick anything without thinking
Thanks
The choice we are make at the beginnig, did they have any effect in game, gameplay wise or so?
The only real affect of the titles is the bonuses given at the start of the game. There's also random chance added in, so getting the exact titles you want can take a while. The only way to change them (in-game) is to follow the celibate progression, giving the brother titles for finishing his no-nut challenges, or getting the 'thief' title for stealing. They have no gameplay effects afterward, except for being cosmetic, really.

lisiy55

Jun 4, 2021
Good afternoon, I have a question regarding the game Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~. I am trying to translate it into Russian using the FFFox mod and Translator++, but I am running into a problem where instead of letters, there are incomprehensible symbols and punctuation marks. I have tried different versions of the game with different fonts and language translations, but the issue persists. Could you please assist me in figuring out what the issue may be and how to fix it? I would greatly appreciate any advice you could provide. Thank you for your time and attention.

ScreenShot_2024_0428_15_03_04.png

Here is the link , there is a screenshot and several files with the translation of the initial lines in the game, 1 through FFFox, and the second through Translator++

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Good afternoon, I have a question regarding the game Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~. I am trying to translate it into Russian using the FFFox mod and Translator++, but I am running into a problem where instead of letters, there are incomprehensible symbols and punctuation marks. I have tried different versions of the game with different fonts and language translations, but the issue persists. Could you please assist me in figuring out what the issue may be and how to fix it? I would greatly appreciate any advice you could provide. Thank you for your time and attention.

View attachment 3584259

Here is the link , there is a screenshot and several files with the translation of the initial lines in the game, 1 through FFFox, and the second through Translator++
I know someone else who is as well, so I've thankfully figured this one out already. Using the JP game as the base (so, not the Kagura version one), delete the font files inside the Data folder. This will cause it to default to Arial, which supports Russian...kind of. There is a spacing issue, which can be fixed by using a special code. When translating, add "\-[10]" at the start of each text file, and "\-[-10]" at the end of each text file (just the code inside the quotation marks). This will group the letters closer together (and you can adjust the number in the brackets for closer or farther to match your preference).

So, to recap: install FFFox onto the JP version of the game; delete font files inside data folder; add special code to text files when translating.

• Wow
Reactions: akapp and LucLore

Edikyeone

Dec 20, 2021
Is anyone else having trouble getting the cheat to work on the steam version? I know what the code is, it's just not working

panladi

Apr 6, 2024
To BlueFireNick :

1. The order of line 1297 in 'morning84.txt' of common 317 "early morning processing" should be swapped with that of 'morning72.txt' to be correct.

2. common 251 "Daytime command weekdays" contains about 1536 lines. There is a line of GuildCommands32.txt below GuilCommands31.txt that is missing.

3. common 251 "Daytime command weekdays" is about 2086 lines. There is a line below GuildCommands38.txt "Article: \EOkay, be careful though." It seems to be left there accidentally and should be deleted because its meaning is the same as the content of GuildCommands38.txt. repeat.

4. In common 301 "Random event 1", "Special Training with Yana 2", about 278 lines of RandomEvent01-04.txt has not been replaced with RandomEvent01-45.txt

5. In common 301 "Random event 1", about line 1052, the skill obtained at the end of "Special training" is not the description in "RandomEvent01-40.txt".

6. In common 301 "Random event 1", the content of RandomEvent04-10 at about 1973 lines is "付き合うよ", but the original Japanese text at line 1997 is "\Eオレも付き合うよ!", it should be more suitable to have a separate text file.

7. In common 301 "Random event 1", about 3899 lines of text are "\Eまたまた負けた…。", and the text of RandomEvent23-18 is "\Eまた負けた…。", there are differences in tone between before and after, so it would be more appropriate to separate them.

8. In common 301 "Random event 1", one of the lines about 61xx uses "RandomEvent11-14.txt" which is wrong and should be used "RandomEvent16-21.txt". The next one "RandomEvent11-14.txt" is also wrong and should be used. To use "RandomEvent16-21.txt"

Sorry, my English was translated using GOOGLE. If it is not clear, I will try to take a screenshot to explain.

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
I know someone else who is as well, so I've thankfully figured this one out already. Using the JP game as the base (so, not the Kagura version one), delete the font files inside the Data folder. This will cause it to default to Arial, which supports Russian...kind of. There is a spacing issue, which can be fixed by using a special code. When translating, add "\-[10]" at the start of each text file, and "\-[-10]" at the end of each text file (just the code inside the quotation marks). This will group the letters closer together (and you can adjust the number in the brackets for closer or farther to match your preference).

So, to recap: install FFFox onto the JP version of the game; delete font files inside data folder; add special code to text files when translating.
Oh, this is not my specialty, but I have thoughts on this matter (but I don’t know how difficult and feasible it is, given that I know little about the Wolf engine). Is it possible to select a font for dialogs from a file that specifies the folder name or something like that? This would be something like a css file for websites, that is, a style script, to put it simply. Well, an even simpler idea - you can put the font file in the languageset folder so that it can be replaced. I just thought that when you delete a font from the data folder, the fonts of other language modules will obviously break.
What do you think about this?

Reactions: leastdevotee

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Oh, this is not my specialty, but I have thoughts on this matter (but I don’t know how difficult and feasible it is, given that I know little about the Wolf engine). Is it possible to select a font for dialogs from a file that specifies the folder name or something like that? This would be something like a css file for websites, that is, a style script, to put it simply. Well, an even simpler idea - you can put the font file in the languageset folder so that it can be replaced. I just thought that when you delete a font from the data folder, the fonts of other language modules will obviously break.
What do you think about this?
I've tried to figure out different methods, but the only method I know with WolfRPG is changing the font inside the editor manually each time, or deleting the base font to default to the Arial font.

However, outside of the WolfRPG Editor, there might be a chance of editing the font file directly and adding in the missing symbols to support languages such as Russian and Thai. I've tried a few programs, but I haven't managed to get it to work yet (user error, most likely :whistle:).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: akapp

McZone95

Sep 18, 2021
Do i need to download all the zip files or just download the newest version (FFFox Mod 1.5.6) to use the mod?

nimitz1156

Apr 4, 2021
Hi. I've started a new game recently and somehow can't trigger the "barge in" option while I'm watching my sister in toilet masturbate (img 1 and 2). I already have high trust and interest in my new save. I tried to load my old save and it is triggering (img 3). Can somebody help me what I need to do to trigger it in my new save? Thanks
1.JPG
2.JPG

3.JPG

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Do i need to download all the zip files or just download the newest version (FFFox Mod 1.5.6) to use the mod?
Just the newest.

Hi. I've started a new game recently and somehow can't trigger the "barge in" option while I'm watching my sister in toilet masturbate (img 1 and 2). I already have high trust and interest in my new save. I tried to load my old save and it is triggering (img 3). Can somebody help me what I need to do to trigger it in my new save? Thanks
View attachment 3588688
View attachment 3588689

View attachment 3588690
It's a building event sequence, so you have to do it more than once.

nimitz1156

Apr 4, 2021
Just the newest.

It's a building event sequence, so you have to do it more than once.
Sorry but I've done more than 5 times already but unfortunately it is still not triggering. I don't know what to do
do I have to get caught while peeping for it to happen?

Edit: I noticed that when I buy something in the bookstore my money doesn't decrease

Last edited:

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Sorry but I've done more than 5 times already but unfortunately it is still not triggering. I don't know what to do
do I have to get caught while peeping for it to happen?

Edit: I noticed that when I buy something in the bookstore my money doesn't decrease
It sounds like there's definitely something messed up with your files. I'd recommend reinstalling the mod on a fresh download from the main game's op.

nimitz1156

Apr 4, 2021
It sounds like there's definitely something messed up with your files. I'd recommend reinstalling the mod on a fresh download from the main game's op.
Is it alright for me to copy my old save when I reinstall my game? Because if not then i need to start a new game again which would suck to be honest

Edit: I tried copying my save to the reinstalled game but problem still persist guess I'll just have to start a new game again :cry:

Edit: Tried fresh install and fresh save still not deducting my money even though I've bought something in bookstore but when it's comicon and I buy something in the bookstore my money gets deducted

Edit: I don't know if it's a bug or not but when I encounter a group of monster in a quest before the tournament finals, when I click avoid instead of avoiding them, they're gonna attack the mobs but when I click fight they're gonna avoid them instead

quest 1.png
quest 2.png

Edit: I don't know if my trust and interest is high enough in my fresh install game and save but no matter how many times I peep in toilet while sister is masturbating, the "barge in" option while peeping in toilet doesn't appear. This is my current save stats. The mods that I've only installed is FFFox and color mod and I didn't cheat either . I don't know what to do anymore this a fresh copy of the game and fresh save :cry: :cry::cry::cry::cry:

stats.JPG

Edit: I finally manage to unlock the "barge in" option while peeping in the toilet it just somehow appear I just keep repeating it, finally I'm happy now
:):):):)

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes