Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Bard11

Apr 18, 2022
That will not be all the text by a long shot. Of course, any translations made will carry over, since the files won't be changed, so that was the main draw of being able to use them.

A simpler way to sort the newer files would be thus:
1. copy the newest set of files and paste them in the work folder (do not overwrite anything).
2. sort folder by date created (this will list all of the new txt files at the top/bottom).
3. move all of the new files into a temp folder to keep one organized.

What I could also do is make a separate download of only the new txt files to make it easier to sort.
1714137634787.png
Can the FFFOX module add dynamic cross-section animation during insertion?
A dynamic cross-section like the one above

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Padav22

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
View attachment 3575973
Can the FFFOX module add dynamic cross-section animation during insertion?
A dynamic cross-section like the one above
The main issue is the space on screen, seeing as most of the screen is taken up already by the main action + the buttons. The screen will quickly become too cluttered and less it's polish that way. Already having to think about how to work in the foreplay option into the position menu once the DLC comes out. The less issue would be my drawing skills, but I digress.

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
The main issue is the space on screen, seeing as most of the screen is taken up already by the main action + the buttons. The screen will quickly become too cluttered and less it's polish that way. Already having to think about how to work in the foreplay option into the position menu once the DLC comes out. The less issue would be my drawing skills, but I digress.
You can also have xray view, one layer above imouto.

Reactions: Padav22

Bard11

Apr 18, 2022
1714186333998.png
Can be added in the head left and right position where is empty did not utilize the
1714186582723.png
Then add a section map startup at the nighttime darkness adjustment location

panladi

Apr 6, 2024
To BlueFireNick :

There is a major issue where the entire Rest category disappeared and was replaced by the Communication system.

and The entire 290 Night command menu B disappeared.

螢幕擷取畫面 2024-04-27 114925.png

Last edited:

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
To BlueFireNick :

There is a major issue where the entire Rest category disappeared and was replaced by the Communication system.

and The entire 290 Night command menu B disappeared.

View attachment 3578365
:eek: I'll have to get that fixed. The 290 event, however, was Inusuku's backup for the night command menu when they changed it from a menu to an image click in 1.4.0, so that one was purposefully removed.

Reactions: leastdevotee

panladi

Apr 6, 2024
:eek: I'll have to get that fixed. The 290 event, however, was Inusuku's backup for the night command menu when they changed it from a menu to an image click in 1.4.0, so that one was purposefully removed.
and ...

1. The text in RandomEvent01-04.txt for "Special training with Yana 2" and "Special training with Yana 3" is different from RandomEvent01-04.txt for "Special training with Yana" in Japanese.

The first one is "\E...あ、お兄ちゃん。", and the second and third ones are "\Eあ、お兄ちゃん..."

2. The message for acquiring skills at the end of "Yui special training 4" is different from RandomEvent01-40.txt.

3.In the town05.txt file of "Go out to the city," the Japanese text is "\E...あ。" which has a different meaning compared to the "\E...あぅ。" in the first town05.txt file.

4.and...
螢幕擷取畫面 2024-04-28 031654.png
Perhaps some of the Japanese texts, when translated into English, have similar descriptions, but the nuances may be slightly different in Japanese or Chinese. This might only be noticed when comparing to the Japanese version.

I'm working on translating the Traditional Chinese text. When encountering the same content in different locations within a .txt file, where the text differs but points to the same file, I'll refer to the Japanese version for comparison.

Last edited:

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
and ...

1. The text in RandomEvent01-04.txt for "Special training with Yana 2" and "Special training with Yana 3" is different from RandomEvent01-04.txt for "Special training with Yana" in Japanese.

The first one is "\E...あ、お兄ちゃん。", and the second and third ones are "\Eあ、お兄ちゃん..."

2. The message for acquiring skills at the end of "Yui special training 4" is different from RandomEvent01-40.txt.

3.In the town05.txt file of "Go out to the city," the Japanese text is "\E...あ。" which has a different meaning compared to the "\E...あぅ。" in the first town05.txt file.

4.and...
View attachment 3580403
Perhaps some of the Japanese texts, when translated into English, have similar descriptions, but the nuances may be slightly different in Japanese or Chinese. This might only be noticed when comparing to the Japanese version.

I'm working on translating the Traditional Chinese text. When encountering the same content in different locations within a .txt file, where the text differs but points to the same file, I'll refer to the Japanese version for comparison.
Honestly, this is a great boon. Thanks for all the help. Got it all fixed in the update!

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Update 1.5.6 is out.

This one mainly focuses on bug fixes, and brings the txt total up to 2,400 files for the languageset. I've also made an 'new file' only zip for those using the languageset files.

This update does bring one new scene to the rock, paper, scissors, bringing out akapp's amazing massage work.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Update 1.5.6 is out.

This one mainly focuses on bug fixes, and brings the txt total up to 2,400 files for the languageset. I've also made an 'new file' only zip for those using the languageset files.

This update does bring one new scene to the rock, paper, scissors, bringing out akapp's amazing massage work.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How wonderful!!!

It's incredible how well drawn the room is with the change of perspective, Akapp really did it great!

My rating:
1046225.512.png

I love seeing their work, all their progress with this great mod makes me really happy.

Great job guys!! ♥♥♥

trashbag29

Aug 7, 2022
Don't know if anyone else is getting a bug where after using blood vials (succubus) my screen turns black. But i do say really good mod !

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
How wonderful!!!

It's incredible how well drawn the room is with the change of perspective, Akapp really did it great!

My rating:
View attachment 3581013

I love seeing their work, all their progress with this great mod makes me really happy.

Great job guys!! ♥♥♥
Same here. The amount of effort Nick akapp and everybody have put into this mod is insane. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with once the dlc is out.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Padav22 and akapp

Dread Arkive

Dec 24, 2018
Followed install instructions, but I keep getting this and similar errors. Screenshot (1).png

EDIT: I may have solved it for now. Seems the file was removed during the modding process at some point, so I re-unpacked the original WOLF 1.4.0 file and found the graphic in question, restoring it to it's place.

Last edited:

nimitz1156

Apr 4, 2021
Hi, I know this is minor but in patch 1.5.4 my title is bear head romantic onii chan but when i updated it to latest version my title changed to bear head manipulative onii chan, why did my title changed? 1.JPG

2.JPG

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Hi, I know this is minor but in patch 1.5.4 my title is bear head romantic onii chan but when i updated it to latest version my title changed to bear head manipulative onii chan, why did my title changed? View attachment 3582009

View attachment 3582011
I reworked the title system during my retranslation of the game. In the original, the title was '下心', which is someone is carries an ulterior motive, which I translated to 'Manipulative', rather than 'Romantic' However, the way the new title system works, it doesn't overwrite your save's title, but rather temporarily replaces with the Mod's reworked system, especially since it had to be setup to be able to accurately switch, language-wise. Of course, this is all tied to the text files, so if you happen to want to edit the 'Manipulative' file...

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Don't know if anyone else is getting a bug where after using blood vials (succubus) my screen turns black. But i do say really good mod !
After checking the save, it seems you're on the cusp of the Succubus Ending, so the black screen is prepping to switch to that. However, upon testing it, it seemed to work fine on going through the event. I would reinstall the mod, to see if anything got messed up during installation.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes