Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Ruggedgolem

Mar 9, 2023
Am I missing any files? I downloaded and replaced pretty much everything multiple times, I don't have any other mods downloaded either.

Ruggedgolem

Mar 9, 2023
Please, don't mind these stupid questions of mine. I forgot to read through the massive amount of previous messages on this thread and realized that the steam version has code that is different and screws up a lot of the content that this mod adds. It was all just problems on steams end. Thanks for the lovely mod ^.^

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
When will all those ideas and plays drawn by Mr. akapp be added to it?? :D
Some are in progress, others are waiting for the DLC because of the parts that Inusuku is focusing on and already stated they are adding.

Please, don't mind these stupid questions of mine. I forgot to read through the massive amount of previous messages on this thread and realized that the steam version has code that is different and screws up a lot of the content that this mod adds. It was all just problems on steams end. Thanks for the lovely mod ^.^
The steam version does work, however, you need to unpack the wolf files and move the old wolf files out of the Data folder in order to have the steam version work. If you find problems unpacking them, you can find a prepped steam version over on the game's main thread.

I've been unable to reproduce the issue at all. Are you able to reproduce it, and what steps did you take to do so?

tamakool

Sep 12, 2020
Some are in progress, others are waiting for the DLC because of the parts that Inusuku is focusing on and already stated they are adding.

The steam version does work, however, you need to unpack the wolf files and move the old wolf files out of the Data folder in order to have the steam version work. If you find problems unpacking them, you can find a prepped steam version over on the game's main thread.

I've been unable to reproduce the issue at all. Are you able to reproduce it, and what steps did you take to do so?
UI sometimes glitches out and becomes semi-unresponsive if you mash LMB or RMB

panladi

Apr 6, 2024
to BlueFireNick :

Can you request a correction so that the text in line 106 of Communication in Common Event 247 matches the text in Skinship36.txt in the Japanese version?
螢幕擷取畫面 2024-04-25 033332.png

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
bug report:
sheer negligee shorts

View attachment 3570132
quantum physics panties
Actually, she was supposed to wear it at all times, but apparently, Inusuku has our imouto going commando secretly at times in the code, which is finally revealed with the sheer negliee shorts. :ROFLMAO: Changed to be pantyless at all times now for consistency, I guess.

Price tags are a little buggy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
An unsolved coding headache, so I scraped it and redid the coding for pricing. More compact code now, using new strings. At least it'll still charge the correct amount, even if it shows that.

to BlueFireNick :

Can you request a correction so that the text in line 106 of Communication in Common Event 247 matches the text in Skinship36.txt in the Japanese version?
View attachment 3571271
Found and corrected. Thanks!

panladi

Apr 6, 2024
To BlueFireNick :

251 Daytime command weekdays Line 1519, one line from GuildCommands32.txt is missing.

螢幕擷取畫面 2024-04-25 193441.png

Under GuildCommands38.txt, there is a line "文章: \EOkay, be careful though." It seems like it was accidentally left there and should be removed as its meaning duplicates the content of GuildCommands38.txt.
螢幕擷取畫面 2024-04-25 194646.png
Is the line "文字列操作:Self8[Selected list] = "Monkey xxxxx"" above GuildCommands40.txt forgotten?
螢幕擷取畫面 2024-04-25 195217.png

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
To BlueFireNick :

251 Daytime command weekdays Line 1519, one line from GuildCommands32.txt is missing.

View attachment 3572740

Under GuildCommands38.txt, there is a line "文章: \EOkay, be careful though." It seems like it was accidentally left there and should be removed as its meaning duplicates the content of GuildCommands38.txt.
View attachment 3572743
Is the line "文字列操作:Self8[Selected list] = "Monkey xxxxx"" above GuildCommands40.txt forgotten?
View attachment 3572746
Thanks. Will have these fixed for the next update.

don't click, he's spamming suspicious links in every popular thread
you have been warned
Aha! So my thread's popular! Hehehe.

Can anyone help me pls? i don`t understand how to instal the mod
I have a detailed step-by-step guide on the OP. If you're having issues with the base game, trying getting the version found on the main game's thread.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson

Sayun9624

Apr 25, 2024
I want to know if the 2000 txt files in the folder are all the text files of the game. There are some translators who are working on the translation of your mod, and they intend to start the translation after you have separated all the text files, so the above problems will arise. I would appreciate it if you could answer my questions.

Sayun9624

Apr 25, 2024
I want to know if the 2000 txt files in the folder are all the text files of the game. There are some translators who are working on the translation of your mod, and they intend to start the translation after you have separated all the text files, so the above problems will arise. I would appreciate it if you could answer my questions.
There are also a translator who have completed partial translations of your mod (previous versions). He's proofreading his translation, and because it's a lot of work, he commissioned me to ask you: if 2000 text is not the entire text of the game, and you have to continue updating the next version of the mod, can you put the newly separated text into a new folder? This will be of great help to his translation and proofreading work.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
There are also a translator who have completed partial translations of your mod (previous versions). He's proofreading his translation, and because it's a lot of work, he commissioned me to ask you: if 2000 text is not the entire text of the game, and you have to continue updating the next version of the mod, can you put the newly separated text into a new folder? This will be of great help to his translation and proofreading work.
That will not be all the text by a long shot. Of course, any translations made will carry over, since the files won't be changed, so that was the main draw of being able to use them.

A simpler way to sort the newer files would be thus:
1. copy the newest set of files and paste them in the work folder (do not overwrite anything).
2. sort folder by date created (this will list all of the new txt files at the top/bottom).
3. move all of the new files into a temp folder to keep one organized.

What I could also do is make a separate download of only the new txt files to make it easier to sort.

Reactions: akapp and Sayun9624

Sayun9624

Apr 25, 2024
That will not be all the text by a long shot. Of course, any translations made will carry over, since the files won't be changed, so that was the main draw of being able to use them.

A simpler way to sort the newer files would be thus:
1. copy the newest set of files and paste them in the work folder (do not overwrite anything).
2. sort folder by date created (this will list all of the new txt files at the top/bottom).
3. move all of the new files into a temp folder to keep one organized.

What I could also do is make a separate download of only the new txt files to make it easier to sort.
Thank you very much for your answer. I will pass on your answer and suggestion to the translator. Thank you very much for optimizing the text.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes