Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
Just download winlator, it works without configurations... Although i would adjust resolution lower for fullscreen.

I would note that DXVK can't this game, DX9 mode doesn't work (winlator has issues with dx9, dx9 works for exagear tho)
But how can I use it? I already installed and created a container but when I use run it just opens and closes after 1 second.

mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
Just download winlator, it works without configurations... Although i would adjust resolution lower for fullscreen.

I would note that DXVK can't this game, DX9 mode doesn't work (winlator has issues with dx9, dx9 works for exagear tho)
How?

1713243760124.png

1713243774628.png

and nothing happen

teewee

Sep 21, 2017
Can anyone help with the secret code? I've tried a bunch of game references but I'm stumped as to what to write or where to write it!
yeah its the worse way i've seen a cheat on this forum. "heres a mod to cheat but you gotta pm to get the code.."
just use the cheat engine table people post in the original thread.

Red Guy

Jun 25, 2020
So when she became fox, or we finished the great adventure, she's no longer able to be pregnant?

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hello, I was drawing a little the other day, so I’ll share. Blue had an interesting idea - to make a clothing store. There is still work to be done on the background, but figuratively it looks something like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How is it? :unsure:
Wow how cool!!

I really like the image where you spy on the sister when she is changing.

Great job Akapp!!

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
Hello, I was drawing a little the other day, so I’ll share. Blue had an interesting idea - to make a clothing store. There is still work to be done on the background, but figuratively it looks something like this:

How is it? :unsure:
Great job, cute sister and shopkeeper gave me a giggle too
2024-04-17_00-17-30.png

TwinX

Jan 9, 2022
I think it is bugged, even one day passed after taking the succubus vile, the side effect didn't disappear and sister would still get pregnant, how do i erase the side effect of succubus vile.

Mokkuuuuu

Dec 16, 2021
May i please ask for the cheat code and where to input it? i am so lost as to where i should input the code .-.
thank youu

Reactions: Lakota

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
I think it is bugged, even one day passed after taking the succubus vile, the side effect didn't disappear and sister would still get pregnant, how do i erase the side effect of succubus vile.
The vial resets at the start of the day, but while the vial is active, it makes it possible for her to get pregnant. And if she ends up pregnant, it doesn't go away on its own after the vial wears off, since the vial doesn't make her pregnant, it simply makes her able to get pregnant. An afterpill or previous save (autosave still works normally even with the vial shenanigans) will do the trick.

Red Guy

Jun 25, 2020
By the way what did the unicorn vial did? I thought she became a lil sister who doesnt know sex anymore lol

KiraNNeeT13

Mar 30, 2023
Excuse me I want to ask about this additional language, I have followed the instructions given but it does not add to the language I have created (I made the Indonesian version)

shuoyue

Mar 24, 2024
你好,请问,我看到这次更新增加了7套服装,其中一套说要碰碰运气,这是我唯一没见过的服装,在mod文件中看到了兔女郎服装,想必就是这个了,但是玩完所有内容都不知道怎么弄?你能给我一些提示吗?我用的是谷歌翻译,如果你看不懂,请见谅

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Excuse me I want to ask about this additional language, I have followed the instructions given but it does not add to the language I have created (I made the Indonesian version)
Create a text file called 'Languageset 1'. Type just 'Indonesian' into the file and save. Name your translation folder to 'Indonesian' as well. Drop both the folder and file into the 'Data' folder. Then click on the language icon in-game to switch languages.

你好,请问,我看到这次更新增加了7套服装,其中一套说要碰碰运气,这是我唯一没见过的服装,在mod文件中看到了兔女郎服装,想必就是这个了,但是玩完所有内容都不知道怎么弄?你能给我一些提示吗?我用的是谷歌翻译,如果你看不懂,请见谅

Reactions: namesareweird17
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes