Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
Okay newbie here. I tried copying the Ffox data into the game folder, but i cant find any difference beside the title screen only.
Did i do something wrong with this?
FFFox Mod is rather mid-to-endgame kind of mod, you won't really notice the differences at the start so have fun playing!

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
View attachment 3539141 View attachment 3539142

Okay newbie here. I tried copying the Ffox data into the game folder, but i cant find any difference beside the title screen only.
Did i do something wrong with this?
(I know the tutorial said something about .wolf file but i cant see any of those) View attachment 3539143 View attachment 3539144
The files do appear to be in the correct spot, but from the Title Screen, it's possible it isn't. I'd recopy the BasicData and MapData from the mod over to the game. You should get an overwrite notification, click yes.

To test it, see if the change pajamas option appears after taking a bath. If not, then it wasn't installed correctly.

to BlueFireNick

In the 247 Communication project, the message on line 1028 in the Japanese version should be "What is this?" instead of "Thanks, Onii-chan." Can you fix it?
I kept looking and looking, only to realize I had fixed it last week while coding in the rest of the communication txt. :FacePalm: (Adding in code throws all the line numbers off, so I eventually opened a fresh ver of 1.5.4 to find the line).
Great spotting, though, and you'll find the rest of communication and even the skinship prepped for the next update.

Hi, I tried to translate it into Chinese, but I found that some of the options and dialogues don't have txt file counterparts, so there's no way for me to translate that part of the dialogues and options by modifying the text content in the txt file.
Here are some examples.
Dialogues that can find the corresponding txt file:
View attachment 3539322
Dialogues that can't find the corresponding txt file:
View attachment 3539326
So I can't translate dialogues that don't have txt files.

So I'm asking if this part is still incomplete? And look forward to subsequent updates
Not finished yet, but I am still working on adding in more. Already have another 500 txt files prepped for the next update, including the skinship and communication options, with more on the way.

Reactions: JOAT00022226

tamakool

Sep 12, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
getting this error 4 clicks before the option to call her out or watch more.

Also I'm curious to what extent the boxer thief event extends to.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
getting this error 4 clicks before the option to call her out or watch more.

Also I'm curious to what extent the boxer thief event extends to.
It's a missing line of code in the scene. It'll be fixed in the next update.

The boxer thief extends to catching her taking them, as well as a bonus scene of walking in and possibly finding her fapping to them as a random event.

Red Guy

Jun 25, 2020
The files do appear to be in the correct spot, but from the Title Screen, it's possible it isn't. I'd recopy the BasicData and MapData from the mod over to the game. You should get an overwrite notification, click yes.

To test it, see if the change pajamas option appears after taking a bath. If not, then it wasn't installed correctly.

Hmm, i dont have an option to change the pajamas manually so i think its not working maybe
So did the kitsune version appear after completing the game?

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Hmm, i dont have an option to change the pajamas manually so i think its not working maybe
So did the kitsune version appear after completing the game?
Kistune is either finished adventure or new game+. However, the signs all point to a messed up installation. For instance, there should have been a mark on the title screen with the game's version, as well as the choices being slightly moved position wise. Also, the game window for the game itself should say FFFox Mod installed.

Reactions: leastdevotee

Red Guy

Jun 25, 2020
Kistune is either finished adventure or new game+. However, the signs all point to a messed up installation. For instance, there should have been a mark on the title screen with the game's version, as well as the choices being slightly moved position wise. Also, the game window for the game itself should say FFFox Mod installed.
I tried your recommendation to copy the data for the second time. But it still do the same.
Btw i install the Onii chan cheat mod, and kagura uncesonsor mod with daseson mod color.
If those messing with the fox mod, idk

Red Guy

Jun 25, 2020
I tried your recommendation to copy the data for the second time. But it still do the same.
Btw i install the Onii chan cheat mod, and kagura uncesonsor mod with daseson mod color.
After copying the data for the second time. Still no change 1713151087536.png
1713151006412.png

The_Thiccness

May 20, 2022
is there a version of this for steam release? not a big fan of the fan translation versus the official and the font is kinda strange and unfitting. I'm not very informed for modding is there a way I can keep the official english translation and font for everything?

Red Guy

Jun 25, 2020
is there a version of this for steam release? not a big fan of the fan translation versus the official and the font is kinda strange and unfitting. I'm not very informed for modding is there a way I can keep the official english translation and font for everything?
Pretty sure the OP already said in the post
1713158270224.png

Red Guy

Jun 25, 2020
Also tried the kagura version. And the title shows that ffox already installed, but i cant find the difference 1713162300361.png

The_Thiccness

May 20, 2022
hmm well mine is different from yours and mine appears to have the fan translation versus the steam translation(kagura translation).

Says vigor instead of Energy, some of the stats have different names, the font is different. The translation is boring which i believe is the fan translation.
ScreenShot_2024_0415_01_33_36.png

And this is the Normal unmodded Game.

ScreenShot_2024_0415_01_51_56.png

Last edited:

Red Guy

Jun 25, 2020
hmm well mine is different from yours and mine appears to have the fan translation versus the steam translation(kagura translation).

Says vigor instead of Energy, some of the stats have different names, the font is different. The translation is boring which i believe is the fan translation.
View attachment 3542902

And this is the Normal unmodded Game.

View attachment 3542921
Well similar like you i prefer the official translation. But man i hate that font

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
The Godly Brother Mod will, in fact, mess with the mod. Plus, the mod now has cheats already in it. Start with a fresh game, untouched, and install the FFFox Mod following the directions correctly. Test it by opening it and checking the title page (should say 1.5.4 under my fox icon. After you've confirmed installing the mod correctly, you can add on Kagura's uncensor patch and daseson's color mod.

There is a Kagura compatibility patch, which allows one to use the saves from steam. And you can technically use any font so long as you rename the font's internal name to 07やさしさゴシックボールド and replace it in the Data folder.

As for the translation, about half or more of the mod's version is currently my translation, rather than the fan translation (so a 2nd fan translation technically), but I'm currently also modding it so that one can freely change the text to be whatever they want. Someone has even already mentioned wanting to start changing it to the Kagura translation, so you can keep an eye open for that if you really don't like my or Shadesishere's translations.

Red Guy

Jun 25, 2020
The Godly Brother Mod will, in fact, mess with the mod. Plus, the mod now has cheats already in it. Start with a fresh game, untouched, and install the FFFox Mod following the directions correctly. Test it by opening it and checking the title page (should say 1.5.4 under my fox icon. After you've confirmed installing the mod correctly, you can add on Kagura's uncensor patch and daseson's color mod.
Ah i see, so i cant use the godly brother one huh. And i cant use the save from there too?
Ill try

EDIT: I think it works, thanks
EDIT 2: Oh damn, i think it is too much for my potato laptop. It lags lmao

1713189032733.png

Last edited:

The_Thiccness

May 20, 2022

There is a Kagura compatibility patch, which allows one to use the saves from steam. And you can technically use any font so long as you rename the font's internal name to 07やさしさゴシックボールド and replace it in the Data folder.

As for the translation, about half or more of the mod's version is currently my translation, rather than the fan translation (so a 2nd fan translation technically), but I'm currently also modding it so that one can freely change the text to be whatever they want. Someone has even already mentioned wanting to start changing it to the Kagura translation, so you can keep an eye open for that if you really don't like my or Shadesishere's translations.
Thanks for the info, I'll keep an eye out. I appreciate translations for games and especially the fan ones over MTL. I came across this game late and only after Kagura released it and was caught off guard by the translation differences and text. I made the assumption that the mods were migrated to the steam release and not the Japanese version years earlier.

Last edited:
Reactions: leastdevotee

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Ah i see, so i cant use the godly brother one huh. And i cant use the save from there too?
Ill try

EDIT: I think it works, thanks
EDIT 2: Oh damn, i think it is too much for my potato laptop. It lags lmao

View attachment 3543717
Awesome. For the lag, it's because of the extra loading the mod uses to load in the text files. Possible solutions are to use a ssd card location, or use ver 1.5.0, which is the latest version before I added in the text loading.

Kkew

Jul 8, 2020
Can you teach me how to configure WINLATOR for run this game? thanks
Just download winlator, it works without configurations... Although i would adjust resolution lower for fullscreen.

I would note that DXVK can't this game, DX9 mode doesn't work (winlator has issues with dx9, dx9 works for exagear tho)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes