Mod - Wolf RPG - Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

1. 5.00 star(s)

FullDima.EX

Just too good. Improve the game play in another level. Simplesmente muito bom. melhora muito a game play e faz ficar bem mais divertido. As novas funções e características são 10 de 10. O game em si ja é muito bom, mas esse mod só acrescenta sem tirar nenhuma das qualidades do jogo. Principalmente na parte dos novos eventos que são maravilindos. É isso, ta em ptbr porque eu quis e fiquei com preguiça de esqcrever em ingles hehe. Então baixem o mod que ele vale a pena!!!!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Daseson

Well I wanted to show my gratitude for your great work.

I've been following the mod ever since it first added a bit of gameplay to the bathroom scenes and as you progressed I loved seeing more functionality and new things. I've always found everything you accomplished amazing.

I would like to mention some aspects for which it leads me to think that this mod is incredible:

-All the ideas that have been incorporated for the mod do not feel like nonsense but seem like an official addition, all the reactions of the sister are backed by a logical behavior according to the SIMULATION label of the game.

-The great commitment and love that the mod reflects, to the point of motivating more people to collaborate to make it bigger.

-The acceptance of ideas continues, if any idea is difficult to incorporate, I see that a way is sought to incorporate it from another perspective, which is really great.

For me it is an honor to be able to color the images of this great mod and I hope to continue seeing the great work behind it for much longer.

I sincerely hope all your ideas and thoughts for the mod come true.

Much success and keep up the good work :giggle:!!