Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
TitleGraphic.png

Overview:
Bringing the ~Fantasy~ into Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~
Adding several scenes, an entire extra Kitsune version of your sister, some QoL improvements, as well as translation improvements, this mod seeks to add a lot of content to the game without taking away or unbalancing the game. The mod is meant to be enjoyed as you play, not as post-game content only seen after finishing the game.
With the addition of a modular imageset and languageset installed, the FFFox mod now supports easy modding tools without knowing how to code, such as the Color Mod. Enjoy Inusuku's game in a whole new way!​

Updated: 4/27/2024
Game/Creator: Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ [Inusuku]
Modder: BlueFireNick
Mod Version: 1.5.6
Game Version: 1.4.3 DLsite or 1.0.3 Steam
Language: English, Japanese
Compatible Mods:
mello.second's Full Decensor Mod: Fully compatible; all new images from mod will be uncensored as well. Always install it last.
Inusuku's Official Uncensors: The officially uncensored work that Kagura published. Fully compatible with no installation order issues.
daseson's Color Mod: Not all art is finished, but there should be no coding issues, etc. No patch needed. Just download and install both mods without worrying about the order or anything.
Modular Imagesets: Along with the FFFox Mod, I've uploaded the simplified Modular Imagesets as well for anyone looking to create compatible imagesets for the game without overwriting anything. Link can be found below. Let me know if you create any and want to share!
Languagesets: Along with the imagesets, I've uploaded a customizable Modular Languageset with instructions on creating your own translation or accent additions to my mod. Let me know if you want yours added there as well.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

FAQ:

FFFox Modular Imageset:

FFFox Modular Languageset:

Fan Made Modular Sets:

Cheats:

Credits:

Download: -

Modder Tools:
FFFox Modular Imageset: -

FFFox Modular Languageset: -

Sample Images:
ScreenShot_2023_1124_03_36_47.png ScreenShot_2023_0619_19_49_58.png ScreenShot_2023_1124_03_35_13.png ScreenShot_2023_0619_19_47_44.png ScreenShot_2023_1124_03_37_22.png ScreenShot_2023_0619_20_00_41.png
ScreenShot_2023_0701_10_55_54.png ScreenShot_2023_1124_03_43_53.png ScreenShot_2023_0709_06_34_39.png ScreenShot_2024_0310_17_41_19.png saint_ending.png ScreenShot_2024_0406_03_27_54.png ScreenShot_2024_0413_11_41_34.png ScreenShot_2024_0422_19_58_18.png ScreenShot_2024_0427_18_19_52.png ScreenShot_2024_0406_03_28_06.png

Last edited:

Keyfabe

Jun 27, 2017
Tried to create a cheat table for this mod but memory location for each variable keeps changing every time I launch the game, unlike the unmodded version. Hopefully someone else here can figure out a way to make a cheat table work

Mczipper

Apr 7, 2020
Tried to create a cheat table for this mod but memory location for each variable keeps changing every time I launch the game, unlike the unmodded version. Hopefully someone else here can figure out a way to make a cheat table work
The unmodded version has the same problem, this has nothing to do with FFFox Mod

Keyfabe

Jun 27, 2017
The unmodded version has the same problem, this has nothing to do with FFFox Mod
Oh damn, my bad, it seems the 1.4.3 update added this issue then. I had the 1.3.1 and memory allocations are consistent so cheat tables are viable. I didn't test cheat engine on the unmodded version of this update because cheat tables worked on the previous one, I just assumed the old table didnt work on the modded version because its modded, so memory allocations may have changed and, after finding some of the variables, was surprised when the cheat table no longer worked after restarting the game

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Oh damn, my bad, it seems the 1.4.3 update added this issue then. I had the 1.3.1 and memory allocations are consistent so cheat tables are viable. I didn't test cheat engine on the unmodded version of this update because cheat tables worked on the previous one, I just assumed the old table didnt work on the modded version because its modded, so memory allocations may have changed and, after finding some of the variables, was surprised when the cheat table no longer worked after restarting the game
Inusuku changed a lot of the coding to fit in small QoL things into this recent update. Took me a while just to get some of the menus changed because of the added complexity. Not to mention that the Wolf RPG Engine got a major update for 3.0, which Inusuku immediately updated the game's engine to.

Velocity€3

Oct 16, 2021
Hey BlueFireNick

I would like to ask if these are good ideas that you could possibly add to the game. (I'm not forcing you to add them, I am just giving out ideas that might be fun)

Like:
-sister sleeps early, so you get early night event when she is asleep (Sometimes 11:00 is not enough time for you to perform the night events. Maybe when the sister falls asleep, you can have more time on your hands. Plus, this adds alot of other possibilities)

-In the weekend days, there must be a benefit if you choose to rest and do stuff with sister. (Weekend events can be cool)

-Weekend Sexual harassments (extra actions in the weekends!!)

-Improve the sleeping Pills strength (The sleeping pill seems to be not as effective as the pills from monochrome. May you add a much stronger pill in the shops in order to have a much stronger effect, or change the strength of the current sleeping pill.)

-Increase the time for night event
(As I've said, the time is too short, so maybe by moving the final time from 1:00 to 2:00 might be awesome)

Last edited:

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Hey BlueFireNick

I would like to ask if these are good ideas that you could possibly add to the game. (I'm not forcing you to add them, I am just giving out ideas that might be fun)

Like:
-sister sleeps early, so you get early night event when she is asleep (Sometimes 11:00 is not enough time for you to perform the night events. Maybe when the sister falls asleep, you can have more time on your hands. Plus, this adds alot of other possibilities)

-In the weekend days, there must be a benefit if you choose to rest and do stuff with sister. (Weekend events can be cool)

-Weekend Sexual harassments (extra actions in the weekends!!)

-Improve the sleeping Pills strength (The sleeping pill seems to be not as effective as the pills from monochrome. May you add a much stronger pill in the shops in order to have a much stronger effect, or change the strength of the current sleeping pill.)

-Increase the time for night event
(As I've said, the time is too short, so maybe by moving the final time from 1:00 to 2:00 might be awesome)
Changing the time limit (early or late) for the Night Part is separated into several different parts of the code, so it would take a lot of trial and error, as well as work to change it permanently, and even more so temporarily.

I do plan to add a set of events on the weekends, in maybe two or three updates down the line (the next one is focused on Kitsune).

As for the improved sleeping pill, I might add something along the lines of a sleep spell, etc, that keeps her asleep all night, or something similar. Good idea.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Huh, is it me or is parts of the translation somewhat different from shade's version?
Parts of it were directly translated by me when I was doing coding before the translation was prepared, and then was copy and pasted over as a whole when getting the mod setup (also the reason why there are a few untranslated points I need to fix).

Reactions: Heml0ck

Markuno

May 28, 2023
Thank you friend for your great mod.
I was trying but I couldn't find the option to cum on breasts

Hasn't been implemented yet?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes