• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Oct 14, 2022
That second part of rock, paper, scissors is so convincing, I was positive it was added by Inusuku in 1.4. Even second guessed myself when talking about it on the english mod forum. Very well done!

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
BlueFireNick is it possible to add two new physical contact, kiss and hug ? I really don't understand why these two simple things never pass through the head of ero game dev.
While I could add simple text versions, I would prefer actual images to go with them, and I don't think I'd be able to make them well enough with my own skills. If someone could make them, though... I have thought about adding a head pat option, once the Kitsune version is ready.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
While I could add simple text versions, I would prefer actual images to go with them, and I don't think I'd be able to make them well enough with my own skills. If someone could make them, though... I have thought about adding a head pat option, once the Kitsune version is ready.
It would be quite nice to kiss the sister and go out in chibi images ♥.

I hope some artist is encouraged

harryzeus

May 8, 2022
can someone give me the conditions for the desert scenes where she is under the desk?

Last edited:

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
Perspective-wise, it would take some working around, as the cowgirl scenes were drawn with the brother flat on his back, while the brother is sitting down in the tub. Maybe if I can figure out how to properly do that perspective.

The vial was removed for two reasons: one, Inusuku changed the way some of the code worked for QoL changes, so I'll need to recheck how to add it; and two, the Kitsune part coming up is going to be changing certain parts of the story, and the vial might come back with a bit more impact.

As for the speed-up, I have yet to stumble upon the part of the code Inusuku used to speed up the actions outside of the Midnight part, so I do not yet know if it would be feasible to expand to there as well.
I tried to draw something myself, on the theme of the bathroom pose and maybe you will like it.
(feel free to edit if necessary)

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
I tried to draw something myself, on the theme of the bathroom pose and maybe you will like it.
(feel free to edit if necessary)
Looking great. With a few edits and some coding, it could be implemented easily enough. Right now I'm focusing on adding in the Kitsune mod right now, but if you want, I could add that in to the game afterward, with credit given of course.

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
Looking great. With a few edits and some coding, it could be implemented easily enough. Right now I'm focusing on adding in the Kitsune mod right now, but if you want, I could add that in to the game afterward, with credit given of course.
It would be great!

Layle FACT

Apr 17, 2022
Any plan to put content (even minor) for above 500? And, how hard and time consuming is it to mod this game?

By the way.... Why is the mod called FFFox? ^^

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Any plan to put content (even minor) for above 500? And, how hard and time consuming is it to mod this game?

By the way.... Why is the mod called FFFox? ^^
I do have one particular set of events that might go past the 500 mark involving the weekend, but generally 500 is the bar for highest difficulty to request taht I keep in mind. Some things are easy to code in, such as added events, but it gets time consuming any time you involve the night-mode part, as there are several 'events' working in tandem, and it would take a lot of extra playtesting to make sure it all works. The hardest part of the whole modding aspect is simply learning to use the Wolf RPG Editor. It's a pretty steep learning curve, and Inusuku's code doesn't follow the normal RPG's made with the engine, but there is an English version and a translated manual to go with it, so with a bit of practice, it is doable.

As for FFFox, that is the brand name I use for projects, such as translations, etc. A penname of sorts.
can 1.4.3 version use the mod cuz the mod seems not work for me
The mod is meant to be added to Shadesishere's Alpha translation (the current translation). You'll see a changed title screen with FFFox on it if you installed it properly (It'll ask you to overwrite 3 files if you drop the mod in the right folder).

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
You can get negative pudding, which is pretty funny to think about
Ahah! I still remember reminding myself all night at work a few weeks ago about putting in a check for that, then only remembering that I needed to remember something once I got home. Thanks. I'll get that fixed, so enjoy your endless pudding while it lasts. :LOL:

Reactions: Mushybird

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
BlueFireNick is it possible to add two new physical contact, kiss and hug ? I really don't understand why these two simple things never pass through the head of ero game dev.
Really a long time ago inusuku mentioned an expansion of the physical interaction with the sister or Skinship.

Looking at the comments I found someone who makes your same request, but inusuku replied that they were only looking at possibilities.

As I mentioned before, it would really be a good addition to kiss and have a chibi image appear as it does when you do some exercise with the brother.

I would think it would be something like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In the end, as we saw in 1.4, the idea of expansion was discarded :(

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes