Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Layle FACT

Apr 17, 2022
That's too bad, it does actually look really cute. Would also be easy to make variations like adding stuff on the side to express surprise or passion...
Even if I re interpret the few physical interractions available for RP purposes, that would have been a much welcome add

rpgfan4life

Jul 3, 2020
Hello. How come I didn't get the choice to have sex with her after rushing into the toilet? Also it would be nice if you can make front/missionary type sex too!

And yes all the best to you on the exam!

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Hello. How come I didn't get the choice to have sex with her after rushing into the toilet? Also it would be nice if you can make front/missionary type sex too!

You have to have both high interest, as well as insertion experience (also, barge in without waiting).

Reactions: Arsvaarg

Layle FACT

Apr 17, 2022
Now that i think about it, i think the beginning disclaimer screen ( this===> 1687834262428.png ) erases the one Shadesishere made for the translation (which, iirc, erased the one inusuku made saying "it's just a game!!! don't bang your sister!!! please!!!")

Reactions: akapp

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Now that i think about it, i think the beginning disclaimer screen ( this===> View attachment 2727099 ) erases the one Shadesishere made for the translation (which, iirc, erased the one inusuku made saying "it's just a game!!! don't bang your sister!!! please!!!")
It was an unnecessary warning.

How many people did it stop going above the speed limit by putting such a warning in racing games?

RageRayvern

Jan 15, 2021
Already past 500+ trust and interest. Pudding still stuck at scene 1. I think i know why its not triggering. 2nd scene was getting clothes/panty if im reading correctly. But i already max out the all the panties findings(before 500). Maybe, thats why its not triggering?

RageRayvern

Jan 15, 2021

When her lust is high 80> or using aphrodisiac, peep to see her masturbate and barge in.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Already past 500+ trust and interest. Pudding still stuck at scene 1. I think i know why its not triggering. 2nd scene was getting clothes/panty if im reading correctly. But i already max out the all the panties findings(before 500). Maybe, thats why its not triggering?
You have to lose to her to make the suggestion.

Reactions: RageRayvern
Oct 14, 2022
You have to lose to her to make the suggestion.
By the way, if anyone tries to push to have you also show the offer for strip rock, paper, scissors on win as well, I think the story aspect of why it is after you lose makes the most sense, and that it would be the brother making the suggestion. I love the rock, paper, scissors game.

Also, people have been talking about the bathroom barge in. My experience, first time being well above all possible parameters, even her and my lust above 100, she wasn't happy to be barged in on. And honestly, who would be? Second time I barged in, that's when the request came, because that also makes sense. Still a surprise the second time, but not nearly as surprising.

Please don't change either of these things, I love what you've done and I love how it feels accurate in a life simulator (I mean...as far as you can stretch the definition of "accurate" here :) ).

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
By the way, if anyone tries to push to have you also show the offer for strip rock, paper, scissors on win as well, I think the story aspect of why it is after you lose makes the most sense, and that it would be the brother making the suggestion. I love the rock, paper, scissors game.

Also, people have been talking about the bathroom barge in. My experience, first time being well above all possible parameters, even her and my lust above 100, she wasn't happy to be barged in on. And honestly, who would be? Second time I barged in, that's when the request came, because that also makes sense. Still a surprise the second time, but not nearly as surprising.

Please don't change either of these things, I love what you've done and I love how it feels accurate in a life simulator (I mean...as far as you can stretch the definition of "accurate" here :) ).
Trying keep it more...'realistic?'...is why I do have a bit more complex requirements than just stat at such and such a level. Plus, it adds to the experience of 'exploring' the game and chancing upon scenes you never knew about before. There is a why for you to go to the second round of rock, paper, scissors while winning the first round that makes sense, but it also has its own requirements.

Markuno

May 28, 2023
Trying keep it more...'realistic?'...is why I do have a bit more complex requirements than just stat at such and such a level. Plus, it adds to the experience of 'exploring' the game and chancing upon scenes you never knew about before. There is a why for you to go to the second round of rock, paper, scissors while winning the first round that makes sense, but it also has its own requirements.
I really like your mod a lot, you've thought so much about the details that it's great, I can't wait to see future content...

On the other hand I like that you work together with daseson to make this game really great.

I was reading the other post and damn there are people who just want to ruin the happiness of others...

Oct 14, 2022
There is a why for you to go to the second round of rock, paper, scissors while winning the first round that makes sense
....gotta go check something rq ;)

edit: Aha and it does make sense why she asks for the second round. lol. Seriously nicely done on these. I honestly wish I knew...something in this mode of work to be able to offer help in some way, so hopefully my appreciation can mean a little bit of something <3

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes