Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Okay, I really tried to draw a casual kiss, but... It could probably look better, but other options have not come up yet. Now it's rather of a sketch, I guess :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The concept is great, if I had to say something, it is to work a little on the sister's face in image 1 so that it resembles the inusuku chibi images and can complement each other well, the other images are perfect.

I share the latest images of mine colored chibis, in case they help you as a reference.

I don't know if they help you a little more in images at color... and thanks for making our wish come true ♥

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Okay, I really tried to draw a casual kiss, but... It could probably look better, but other options have not come up yet. Now it's rather of a sketch, I guess :unsure:
It's looking quite nice. I think a bit of editing on the first pic with her face, but the rest is pretty much already game-level ready. Ah, to have this level of drawing skills...

• Red Heart
Reactions: akapp

Layle FACT

Apr 17, 2022
Same, except the first picture i would not have a clue this is added content if i saw it IG, great work!
...Maybe make onii chan less passive on the end? (like both holding each other, hand in hair...)

Actually the ideas of variations that come up to me are:

Take all, take any, take none, but in all cases great drawing skills! ( ノ^.^)ノ゚

• Red Heart

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Upcoming update on the way. Since I've done what I can of the coding for the Kitsune update, but do not yet have the images ready, I decided to do a smaller update before the Kitsune update, with two new scenes, along with some translation improvements for the restroom and bath.

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
Upcoming update on the way. Since I've done what I can of the coding for the Kitsune update, but do not yet have the images ready, I decided to do a smaller update before the Kitsune update, with two new scenes, along with some translation improvements for the restroom and bath.

I was playing with the mod and noticed that there is no image for changing pajamas...

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
I can say the same about you)
Shade's work, your, Mello.second's, BlueFireNick, is seriously inspiring when I see each and every one of you update. Perhaps this is the main reason why I decided to try to draw something for the mod, especially relying on others.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I can say the same about you)
Shade's work, your, Mello.second's, BlueFireNick, is seriously inspiring when I see each and every one of you update. Perhaps this is the main reason why I decided to try to draw something for the mod, especially relying on others.
Oh sorry I deleted the comment because it seemed to me that when reading it it was interpreted in a bad way and that was not my intention.

But I said it in a good way, I love that you draw to add little things to the mods since what Blue adds with the FFFOX MOD is condemned to be painted by me >:3

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
Oh sorry I deleted the comment because it seemed to me that when reading it it was interpreted in a bad way and that was not my intention.

But I said it in a good way, I love that you draw to add little things to the mods since what Blue adds with the FFFOX MOD is condemned to be painted by me >:3
Well, your comment wasn't being rude or anything like that, especially since you clarified it.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
I was playing with the mod and noticed that there is no image for changing pajamas...
AHHH!!!! I love it! Amazing! And added! Thanks!

And to go along with that, I have updated the OP with the next version, 1.4.2. Changelog updated as well. Outside of the two minor scenes added, I improved the translations for the toilet, bath peeping, and cowgirl scenes, so enjoy.

Layle FACT

Apr 17, 2022
I guess this is mod - related, the trust and interest now show "1k" instead of a precise value

1688297971802.png Screenshot taken with the game launched without mtool (but it might be related...Don t know)

Oct 14, 2022
I guess this is mod - related, the trust and interest now show "1k" instead of a precise value

View attachment 2739492 Screenshot taken with the game launched without mtool (but it might be related...Don t know)
Seeing that, I'm torn. Having gone through this game a couple times now, it's not like the value matters in those numbers, so having it no longer bleed over makes it look clean. However, playing in a game where we watch number values slightly increase means that I still like seeing the real value.

Reactions: Layle FACT

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019

View attachment 2739492 Screenshot taken with the game launched without mtool (but it might be related...Don t know)
Seeing that, I'm torn. Having gone through this game a couple times now, it's not like the value matters in those numbers, so having it no longer bleed over makes it look clean. However, playing in a game where we watch number values slightly increase means that I still like seeing the real value.
Forgot to mention that in the changelog. Yes, it was something I was wondering about changing. Unfortunately, my initial idea of, say, a x.xx or x.x number won't work with WolfRPG, so it's either have the number overlap Trust and Interest, or cut to the thousands place. Though, there may still be a way to get the number to show up as a decimal if I can figure it out.

What do you guys think? Full number, or thousands? Or decimals, if I can work it out?

Reactions: Layle FACT

Layle FACT

Apr 17, 2022
I think it's not that important, just wanted to point it out to be sure it's mod related or if mtool's update was responsible ^^

I don't think the overlap is a problem unless we reach 10k+ values, now the ideal imo would be "1.5k" (decimal? maths + english...woah) so we can track progress without bothering too much about ultra precise values

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
I think it's not that important, just wanted to point it out to be sure it's mod related or if mtool's update was responsible ^^

I don't think the overlap is a problem unless we reach 10k+ values, now the ideal imo would be "1.5k" (decimal? maths + english...woah) so we can track progress without bothering too much about ultra precise values
Or make stats box wider, perhabs?
I did just figure out how to get the decimal working, with a whole lot of roundabout 'if, then' coding...only to find that it doesn't save space...the whole point of it...welp...

Since that's the case, what I can do is adjust the 'mood' and 'lust' to the right a bit and then change the positioning of the code for trust and interest to simply give them more space. A simpler, and superior solution in hindsight.

Layle FACT

Apr 17, 2022
Lol glad to see how ressourceful this brain is, it's promising for further updates

I am at 200day+ and i am still discovering contents of the mod little by little, this is really nice work

Reactions: namesareweird17

yumyum123123

Jan 16, 2019
Updated the mod to v1.4.2 still can't trigger the boxer thief scene. I keep getting "...must be my imagination". Any idea how to trigger it? I already tried with sister lust and frustration but still can't seems to work for me.

psychomad

Aug 1, 2020
Not sure if this was already said but I'm still getting the prompt where to eat even if Yui comes to share some food.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Updated the mod to v1.4.2 still can't trigger the boxer thief scene. I keep getting "...must be my imagination". Any idea how to trigger it? I already tried with sister lust and frustration but still can't seems to work for me.
It'll have to happen more than once. It's a short progressing storyline.

So I read in the FAQ that i can leave a suggestion. But do i leave it here on some external website?
You can leave them here.

Not sure if this was already said but I'm still getting the prompt where to eat even if Yui comes to share some food.
Ah, found the bug! Thank you for letting me know.

Reactions: psychomad
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes