Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
Hello everyone. I've been drawing a little and decided to share.
- There's a nice bathroom scene and it looks good.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- I tried to draw “room” picture after the bath.
It seems good, but it would be nice to hear some ideas for this kind of sprites (not only after the bath, any evening events that describe the sprite)
Besides that, it would be nice to hear some ideas on the topic of a random "beautiful view", like these -
At least ideas for why, how and where such randomness occurs, and perhaps even examples, yes.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020

It seems good, but it would be nice to hear some ideas for this kind of sprites (not only after the bath, any evening events that describe the sprite)
Besides that, it would be nice to hear some ideas on the topic of a random "beautiful view", like these -
At least ideas for why, how and where such randomness occurs, and perhaps even examples, yes.
I like the idea of more images of the sister in the room,

It occurs to me that as you increase her confidence they will change, at first the normal ones and then something a little more "daring" like the one you show that after bathing he is shirtless in the room.

As always your work is phenomenal, thank you!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: LucLore and akapp

Hige92

Jun 10, 2019

As always, exquisite work. I love the idea . Also, if the little sister is under the effects of the aphrodisiac, she could also have more daring attitudes.
like walking around the house naked or having some kind of extra dialogue.....

• Red Heart
Reactions: DeadEnd72 and akapp

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019

The plan I have had is to have sprites for the kitchen during the weekend in her day clothes as well (so cooking, searching through a cabinet, sweeping, etc).

Last edited:

bearfvck

May 15, 2024
On weekends, don’t go out during the day and have sex at home.have sex in the room at night without going to bed. Sexual harassment while cooking (both parties can have sex):love:

Reactions: Padav22

Alucard47

Nov 13, 2023
You unlock it as a New Game+ feature or by completing the great adventure.

To simplify it, grab the fan translation over on the game's main thread. That version is already decrypted and ready to be installed. Then, grab the latest version of the FFFox and put the zip into the game folder on your computer (the same folder that has the exe that starts the game). Unzip the FFFox zip directly into that folder. You should receive an overwrite request for a few files if done right. If not, go into the new FFFox Mod folder, 'copy' the 'Data' folder you see there, and 'paste' it into the main folder we've been working in so far. Once again, you'll get an overwrite request for a few files if done correctly. When you open the game, the top of the window should say 'FFFox Mod Installed', with a new title screen.
Thank you very much

bearfvck

May 15, 2024
I tried to add a feature to this mod that when the trust value and interest value reach more than 300 and are not sick, I can make my sister take off her clothes and stand shyly in the room in the clothes changing option. I successfully implemented this function.
But I also want my sister to take off her clothes and click on other functions so that her expression and tone can be a little shy when talking to her. However, I can't do it. The structure of this game engine is too messy, and it is completely inferior to mainstream programming software. In addition, Japanese is difficult to understand, so I can only give up regretfully.
In addition, I made a small function: if my sister’s pregnancy level reaches a very high level during dinner, she will feel like vomiting to remind the player to take the after pill in time.
To sum up, you are awesome too

• Thinking Face
Reactions: akapp

Bard11

Apr 18, 2022
I tried to add a feature to this mod that when the trust value and interest value reach more than 300 and are not sick, I can make my sister take off her clothes and stand shyly in the room in the clothes changing option. I successfully implemented this function.
But I also want my sister to take off her clothes and click on other functions so that her expression and tone can be a little shy when talking to her. However, I can't do it. The structure of this game engine is too messy, and it is completely inferior to mainstream programming software. In addition, Japanese is difficult to understand, so I can only give up regretfully.
In addition, I made a small function: if my sister’s pregnancy level reaches a very high level during dinner, she will feel like vomiting to remind the player to take the after pill in time.
To sum up, you are awesome too
You can send out your created features to integrate them into FFFox-mod.

asdgersx

May 20, 2024
Hello, I'm someone who is enjoying your mod from Korea. I'm enjoying FFFox mod 1.4.7 patched in Korean, and I tried to upgrade to 1.5.6, but the common events are slightly different, so it's not easy to transfer the data. Is there any chance you can make the previous version of FFFox mod available for download?

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Hello, I'm someone who is enjoying your mod from Korea. I'm enjoying FFFox mod 1.4.7 patched in Korean, and I tried to upgrade to 1.5.6, but the common events are slightly different, so it's not easy to transfer the data. Is there any chance you can make the previous version of FFFox mod available for download?
Version 1.5.0 is the very next one after 1.4.7, and is available for download already, but yes, my mod often adds and changes things throughout the commonevent file. However, I have been working on prepping the game to be translation friendly in the newest updates. The newest version comes with the text loaded into txt files, allowing one to easily translate to another language, while keeping all translation work between updates. This is especially valuable for the upcoming DLC, in which the FFFox Mod will be getting DLC compatibility, and this method allows one to translate and keep the translation progress for when that update comes out without redoing everything. Try downloading the 'Modular Languageset' and see if that would be something you're interested in.

bearfvck

May 15, 2024
Version 1.5.0 is the very next one after 1.4.7, and is available for download already, but yes, my mod often adds and changes things throughout the commonevent file. However, I have been working on prepping the game to be translation friendly in the newest updates. The newest version comes with the text loaded into txt files, allowing one to easily translate to another language, while keeping all translation work between updates. This is especially valuable for the upcoming DLC, in which the FFFox Mod will be getting DLC compatibility, and this method allows one to translate and keep the translation progress for when that update comes out without redoing everything. Try downloading the 'Modular Languageset' and see if that would be something you're interested in.
In version 1.5.7, I found that texts translated into other than Japanese and English would appear out of order and lost in the game. The encoding was UTF-8. I don’t know the reason.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
In version 1.5.7, I found that texts translated into other than Japanese and English would appear out of order and lost in the game. The encoding was UTF-8. I don’t know the reason.
Could you give a screenshot of the inside of the 'Data' folder, as well as an in-game example of it happening?

asdgersx

May 20, 2024
I know that 1.5.6 already has a feature to load text from a txt file. However, I don't have any plain text translation data (especially plain text data that corresponds to the original FFFox translation) that hasn't been applied to the game. Instead, the CommonEvent.dat I have is from the original FFFox 1.4.7 mod, with only the text replaced, so I was thinking of comparing and extracting the data from the original FFFox mod and the Korean patched mod, and then porting it to 1.5.6. (The location of the common events has changed so much in 1.5.6 that it's almost impossible to compare the data...)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes