Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Rdegen

Sep 8, 2023
Hello everyone! Today I’m sharing a little drawings and, rather, ideas.
- Getting caught peeping
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- I drew a simple scene of a kitsune in the bathroom.

- Finished (sort of) with the clothing store, Blue said it would be in the updates. Waiting, sir)

That's all, how is it?
Really nice art akapp. Please keep up the good work.
Btw is it possible to include toys during masturbation sessions? Maybe after buying them. I feel like their use is very underwhelming and sometimes forget their existence until night play. Would be nice if there's an expanded use for toys like exhibitionism play where sister brings rotor when going to town. I am also asking BlueFireNick if this is possible in wolf rpg engine.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: akapp

dadzki

May 9, 2024
I've prepped and uploaded a second test version on the go-file link. I didn't see bugs with this one, but I didn't with the last, which is worrying. Try to put the old folders that match the wolf files in a separate backup folder to see if that might be messing with anything (so the 'BasicData' folder, 'Mapdata' folder, etc.).
Thanks for the update! So I've figured out what caused the bugs: I forgot to apply the Kagura patch (realized it late because applying the mod makes it act like its patched). Test version now works except for the language button which stills crashes the game.

I found some oddities while testing and found a couple things. Using the stable mod release, I found out that switching to japanese makes the game perform better.

Also, I was messing around with files between the official steam release and the decrypted thread download and found out that running the game from Steam makes it perform horrible. Performance is bad even after replacing all files in the steam folder with those from the thread. Might have something to do with Steam? Not really sure why this is happening.

I added the decrypted thread download as a non-steam game and found out that test version and stable version runs flawlessly and seems identical at 60fps.

Here's a rough description of how Steam version and Decrypted thread version perform with both mod releases:

Steam version w/ stable release:Unplayable, very unstable and laggy
Steam version w/ test release:Playable, max framerate of 26fps
Decrypted thread ver. w/ stable:Great, 60 fps, no issues noted
Decrypted thread ver. w/ test:Great, 60 fps, language button crashes game.

At this point it probably isnt the mod causing issues but I got no idea what's going on when running the game on Steam. Something to do with Steam that's causing lag? I guess I'll just use the main thread download and stable mod version to play. Thanks for the great work o7

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Really nice art akapp. Please keep up the good work.
Btw is it possible to include toys during masturbation sessions? Maybe after buying them. I feel like their use is very underwhelming and sometimes forget their existence until night play. Would be nice if there's an expanded use for toys like exhibitionism play where sister brings rotor when going to town. I am also asking BlueFireNick if this is possible in wolf rpg engine.
We have actually have some of that planned for after the DLC comes out, and akapp has even made art for it already.

Thanks for the update! So I've figured out what caused the bugs: I forgot to apply the Kagura patch (realized it late because applying the mod makes it act like its patched). Test version now works except for the language button which stills crashes the game.

I found some oddities while testing and found a couple things. Using the stable mod release, I found out that switching to japanese makes the game perform better.

Also, I was messing around with files between the official steam release and the decrypted thread download and found out that running the game from Steam makes it perform horrible. Performance is bad even after replacing all files in the steam folder with those from the thread. Might have something to do with Steam? Not really sure why this is happening.

I added the decrypted thread download as a non-steam game and found out that test version and stable version runs flawlessly and seems identical at 60fps.

Here's a rough description of how Steam version and Decrypted thread version perform with both mod releases:

Steam version w/ stable release:Unplayable, very unstable and laggy
Steam version w/ test release:Playable, max framerate of 26fps
Decrypted thread ver. w/ stable:Great, 60 fps, no issues noted
Decrypted thread ver. w/ test:Great, 60 fps, language button crashes game.

At this point it probably isnt the mod causing issues but I got no idea what's going on when running the game on Steam. Something to do with Steam that's causing lag? I guess I'll just use the main thread download and stable mod version to play. Thanks for the great work o7
Interesting. I shall add these findings to the faq, then.

Filos

Sep 2, 2018
Excuse me, I've downloaded the current φ fan translation plsu this mod, but I don't see any fox ears except for the main menu. Is it normal to start with the normal looking version? Do I have to do something to make them appear?

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Excuse me, I've downloaded the current φ fan translation plsu this mod, but I don't see any fox ears except for the main menu. Is it normal to start with the normal looking version? Do I have to do something to make them appear?
It gets unlocked by finishing the tree storyline or as a new game+ option.

Reactions: Filos

Syphedias84

Oct 26, 2023
Is it just me or does the new mod break the hot springs visist on a weekend?
I get once selected the info: "<NoFile>", when Sister should say that she will ring up everyone else, and upon returnal the following two messages.

Could you please check?

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Is it just me or does the new mod break the hot springs visist on a weekend?
I get once selected the info: "<NoFile>", when Sister should say that she will ring up everyone else, and upon returnal the following two messages.

Could you please check?
It's on me. Forgot to pluralize the files for some reason. I'll get it fixed for the next update, but you can manually add these into the English folder.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Syphedias84

MistahManic

Oct 7, 2023
I'm sorry to be 'that person', but would somebody please help me understand what I'm doing wrong when trying to install the mod? I'm about as computer illiterate as it can get without being a literal subhuman mouth-breather, but I really need someone to explain things to me like I'm five. I've downloaded the mod, followed the link for the wolf decryptor (but cant seem to run anything despite telling the computer to run it), I honestly cant even find files ending in '.wolf'.
I enjoyed the game in the past, and was looking forward to the mod, but I'm about ready to give up.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Why isn't the kitsune appearance not working?
You unlock it as a New Game+ feature or by completing the great adventure.

I'm sorry to be 'that person', but would somebody please help me understand what I'm doing wrong when trying to install the mod? I'm about as computer illiterate as it can get without being a literal subhuman mouth-breather, but I really need someone to explain things to me like I'm five. I've downloaded the mod, followed the link for the wolf decryptor (but cant seem to run anything despite telling the computer to run it), I honestly cant even find files ending in '.wolf'.
I enjoyed the game in the past, and was looking forward to the mod, but I'm about ready to give up.
To simplify it, grab the fan translation over on the game's main thread. That version is already decrypted and ready to be installed. Then, grab the latest version of the FFFox and put the zip into the game folder on your computer (the same folder that has the exe that starts the game). Unzip the FFFox zip directly into that folder. You should receive an overwrite request for a few files if done right. If not, go into the new FFFox Mod folder, 'copy' the 'Data' folder you see there, and 'paste' it into the main folder we've been working in so far. Once again, you'll get an overwrite request for a few files if done correctly. When you open the game, the top of the window should say 'FFFox Mod Installed', with a new title screen.

MistahManic

Oct 7, 2023
You unlock it as a New Game+ feature or by completing the great adventure.

To simplify it, grab the fan translation over on the game's main thread. That version is already decrypted and ready to be installed. Then, grab the latest version of the FFFox and put the zip into the game folder on your computer (the same folder that has the exe that starts the game). Unzip the FFFox zip directly into that folder. You should receive an overwrite request for a few files if done right. If not, go into the new FFFox Mod folder, 'copy' the 'Data' folder you see there, and 'paste' it into the main folder we've been working in so far. Once again, you'll get an overwrite request for a few files if done correctly. When you open the game, the top of the window should say 'FFFox Mod Installed', with a new title screen.
Thankyou very much for your help

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes