Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

panladi

Apr 6, 2024
To BlueFireNick :

1. 315 The content of Bath29.txt of 『Daytime pants hunt』 was originally 『\E……ふう。 』, 318 The content of Bath29.txt of 『Bath』 is 『\E……ふー。 』, the text in the Japanese version is different.

2. Military10.txt of 326 『Meal processing』 is the same as the following 『文章:<C> \EBAD END ~Military Service~』. Did you forget to delete it?

3. In the event of 『retum home processing when going out』 in 326 『Meal processing』, Bath14.txt is used three times. In the Japanese version, the content of the first time is 『\Eおかえり。』, the content of the second and third times is 『\Eただいまー、おかえり。』, so it is more appropriate to replace the second and third bath14.txt with other text files.
PS: The Japanese text of Bath14.txt in 318 『Bath』is 『\Eおかえり。』

4. In the Japanese version, the content of Meal92.txt of 326 『Meal processing』 is 『\Eありがとう、お兄ちゃん。』, and the text content replaced by Meal92.txt in 285 『Super Adventure』 is 『\Eん、ありがとうお兄ちゃん。』, should be handled separately.

5. 326『Meal processing』, 『文章:\E...I see...』 below Meal115.txt and 『文章:\EShyness... Bookstore...Well, it seems like I have an idea...』 Forgot to delete it.

6. In 326『Meal processing』, Meal141.txt was mistakenly typed as Meal140.txt

7. In 359 『Bath Peeping』,"BathPeeking02.txt" on line 55 should be "BathPeeking03.txt"

8. Skinship52.txt in 247 『Communication』 and 246 『Skinship』 is: 『\E\f[32]馬鹿ーーーっ!!!! 』. In 359 『Bath Peeping』 it is 『ばかーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーっ!!!!!』, so Skinship52.txt is not applicable in 『Bath Peeping』.

9. In 359『Bath Peeping』, about line 242, there is a line 『文章選択肢:/【1】open door』that has not been converted into txt.

10. 360 『Take a bath together』 The content of BatheTogether13.txt about 56 lines is 『\Eこの前ギルドでさあ』, and the content of BatheTogether13.txt about 819 lines should be 『\Eこないだギルドでさあ……』, these two The content should be different, and a new txt file should be added to correspond.

11. 360 『Take a bath together』, the content of the first BatherTogether61.txt is 『\Eうぅ…そんなに…したいの…?』, and the subsequent contents of BatherTogether61.txt are all 『\Eうぅ…そんなに…したいなら…。』, needs correction.
PS: It will be easier to adjust the first BatherTogether61.txt to another file name separately, and keep the subsequent BatherTogether61.txt.

12. 360 『Take a bath together』, There is an error in Bathetogether64.txt about lines 1783 and 2933. It should be BatheTogether60.txt

13. 360 『Take a bath together』, the first BathTogether120.txt is 『\Eっぷは……ふふ…どんどん透明なのがでてくるよ?妹におちんちん咥えてもらって…そんなにきもちいいんだ?』, the second time was『\Eっぷは♥……ふふ…どんどん透明なのがでてくるよ?妹におちんちん咥えてもらって…そんなにきもちいいんだ?』, there are some slight differences.

14. 360 『Take a bath together』, the first BathTogether127.txt is 『\E…あーあ、でちゃった…ふふ。ちゅる…ん…ん……こくん……ん…濃い味がする…♥』, the second time was『\E…あーあ、でちゃった…ふふ♥ちゅる…ん…ん……こくん……ん…濃い味がする…♥』, there are some slight differences.

15. 360 『Take a bath together』, the first BathTogether129.txt is 『\Eちゃんと吸ってキレイにしてあげるからね…♥はむ…ん…ちゅ……ちゅる……。』, the second time was 『\Eちゃんと吸って…ぜんぶ出そうね。はむ…ん…ちゅぅ…っ…ちゅ……ちゅる…。』, is different.

16. 360 『Take a bath together』, the first BathTogether134.txt is 『\E…あたし知ってるよ…ここに精子入ってるの。まだずっしり重い……今度はお口でイかせてあげる。』, the second time was『\E…あたし知ってるよ…ここに精子入ってるの。まだずっしり重い……今度はお口でイかせてあげる♥』, there are some slight differences.

17. 360 『Take a bath together』, the first BathTogether135.txt is 『\Eちゅぅ…っ…ちゅ…こく…こくんっ…こくん…。』, the second time was『\Eちゅぅ…っ…ちゅ…こく…こくんっ…こくん…♥』, there are some slight differences.

18. The contents of コモンイベント 369 and 364 are the same, but 369 and 364 in the Japanese version are not the same?

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2021
I might be stupid but I can't get the code working lol
Like I know it's the Konami code i just don't know if like i gotta press the actual b and a on my keyboard? or like do i gotta input it somewhere specific? help :'(

Reactions: leastdevotee

Macrosis

Jun 30, 2021
I might be stupid but I can't get the code working lol
Like I know it's the Konami code i just don't know if like i gotta press the actual b and a on my keyboard? or like do i gotta input it somewhere specific? help :'(
UP UP DOWN DOWN LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT B A START
B and A are the actual B and A key, not X and Z, while START is ENTER

panladi

Apr 6, 2024
A small problem is that when pressing the language switching icon, the "Notice" and "SAVE" on the left will not be updated immediately, and will change after the screen is reloaded. But the "Items" on the right will be updated automatically.

螢幕擷取畫面 2024-05-04 182804.png

Also, is it possible to put a language switching icon on the title screen?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: akapp

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
A small problem is that when pressing the language switching icon, the "Notice" and "SAVE" on the left will not be updated immediately, and will change after the screen is reloaded. But the "Items" on the right will be updated automatically.

View attachment 3601658

Also, is it possible to put a language switching icon on the title screen?
There are several oddities tied into the title screen I have yet to unravel (such as no text loading, limited images, etc). However, I do plan to add in a language chooser at the start of a new game. That, with the game saving the same chosen language switched to, should cover everything. Great idea, though!

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Hi BlueFireNick ,

I am interested in translating this Mod into Chinese and would like to offer my assistance.
I've begun adding in a translator's tool to allow easier translation for the game. You can find the download on the OP, titled 'FFFox Modular Languageset'. It comes with instructions, but if you have any issues or need any help, let me know. Feel free to post any progress here, and I'll link to the OP for our fellow gamers to play.

Great mod. Would be cool if you could use the different outfits during h scene. Armpit content too
In reality, coding in the extra clothes wouldn't be too hard, with the many tricks I've recently learned, same with the other guildmates. Drawing any of them, though, be it costume or guildmate, now that's the major roadblock. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: noodler1300

panladi

Apr 6, 2024
To BlueFireNick :

This is how Kagura handles names in dialog message boxes. Let's see if it can be used as a reference. It should be simpler than the current processing method. They put the relevant variable settings in 264『メッセージウィンドウ[インタフェース]》.

螢幕擷取畫面 2024-05-05 195958.png
螢幕擷取畫面 2024-05-05 200018.png
螢幕擷取畫面 2024-05-05 200316.png

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
To BlueFireNick :

This is how Kagura handles names in dialog message boxes. Let's see if it can be used as a reference. It should be simpler than the current processing method. They put the relevant variable settings in 264『メッセージウィンドウ[インタフェース]》.

View attachment 3604768
View attachment 3604769
View attachment 3604770
Caught up on ironing out the kinks and finally got to this, which is super interesting, and a rather smart plan to save time coding (too bad I've spent so much on it already, but still). Also quite interesting that Kagura did this for that translation, but didn't do this for their English translation. Their English translation manually changed every instance. Which means the translators weren't communicating any tips. Can definitely be used to help cover any missed instances of names, though! Thanks!

panladi

Apr 6, 2024
Caught up on ironing out the kinks and finally got to this, which is super interesting, and a rather smart plan to save time coding (too bad I've spent so much on it already, but still). Also quite interesting that Kagura did this for that translation, but didn't do this for their English translation. Their English translation manually changed every instance. Which means the translators weren't communicating any tips. Can definitely be used to help cover any missed instances of names, though! Thanks!
During the process of comparing translations, I have a question.For example, "Skinship55.txt" and "Skinship56.txt" were originally within a text description.Why was it split into two text files? Is it because one file would be too long and cause a display error?I remember this happened three to four times.

螢幕擷取畫面 2024-05-06 015918.png

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
During the process of comparing translations, I have a question.For example, "Skinship55.txt" and "Skinship56.txt" were originally within a text description.Why was it split into two text files? Is it because one file would be too long and cause a display error?I remember this happened three to four times.

View attachment 3605845
Correct. For the English translation, there wasn't a good enough way to translate that would fit without cutting content, so I simple cut it into two to keep everything.

LordSHadow9623

Jul 21, 2022
I just tried to install this mod with the pre patched kagura version but it didnt work. Tried installing it all proper and aqfterwards the game simply stated many things were missing. I can never understand anything about how to mod anything on pc proper becuz to me, its all complicated anc confusing. SO why wouldnt it work?

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
I noticed that too with v1.5.6, it does not happen with 1.5.4 installed
Ack, I thought that got fixed. :FacePalm: And looking at the code for it, I still can't see anything wrong. I'll work on getting that patched for sure with the next update. I'll just have to use my trust method of: 'if it's already broke, make a new one instead'. Back to coding.

Marckpaco

Mar 5, 2024
View attachment 3502271

Overview:
Bringing the ~Fantasy~ into Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~
Adding several scenes, an entire extra Kitsune version of your sister, some QoL improvements, as well as translation improvements, this mod seeks to add a lot of content to the game without taking away or unbalancing the game. The mod is meant to be enjoyed as you play, not as post-game content only seen after finishing the game.
With the addition of a modular imageset and languageset installed, the FFFox mod now supports easy modding tools without knowing how to code, such as the Color Mod. Enjoy Inusuku's game in a whole new way!​

Updated: 4/27/2024
Game/Creator: Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ [Inusuku]
Modder: BlueFireNick
Mod Version: 1.5.6
Game Version: 1.4.3 DLsite or 1.0.3 Steam
Language: English, Japanese
Compatible Mods:
mello.second's Full Decensor Mod: Fully compatible; all new images from mod will be uncensored as well. Always install it last.
Inusuku's Official Uncensors: The officially uncensored work that Kagura published. Fully compatible with no installation order issues.
daseson's Color Mod: Not all art is finished, but there should be no coding issues, etc. No patch needed. Just download and install both mods without worrying about the order or anything.
Modular Imagesets: Along with the FFFox Mod, I've uploaded the simplified Modular Imagesets as well for anyone looking to create compatible imagesets for the game without overwriting anything. Link can be found below. Let me know if you create any and want to share!
Languagesets: Along with the imagesets, I've uploaded a customizable Modular Languageset with instructions on creating your own translation or accent additions to my mod. Let me know if you want yours added there as well.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

FAQ:

FFFox Modular Imageset:

FFFox Modular Languageset:

Fan Made Modular Sets:

Cheats:

Credits:

Download: -

Modder Tools:
FFFox Modular Imageset: -

FFFox Modular Languageset: -

Sample Images:
View attachment 3116119 View attachment 3537061 View attachment 3116118 View attachment 2709264 View attachment 3116120 View attachment 2709265
View attachment 2738159 View attachment 3116121 View attachment 2756275 View attachment 3430395 View attachment 3430399 View attachment 3515357 View attachment 3566201 View attachment 3566202 View attachment 3580905 View attachment 3515358
I tried multiple times to install it on steam version but it won't work, any solution?

Natsumeproject

May 2, 2024
Hello author, I am currently translating the Mod into Chinese, and I have translated more than 2000 Txt files you separated, when will the next update be?

• Wow

Natsumeproject

May 2, 2024
Because I use a translator to leave a message with you, there may be some problems with the word order, please forgive me.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
I tried multiple times to install it on steam version but it won't work, any solution?
If you're having issues installing it, try downloading the steam version found on the game's main thread. That version is already unpacked and prepped for stuff like adding mods.

The main issues we've found that people have is that before anything, the Kagura patch must be applied. Then, one must unpack all the wolf files before moving all the old wolf files into a backup folder. If the old wolf files aren't removed, the game will use those instead.

Hello author, I am currently translating the Mod into Chinese, and I have translated more than 2000 Txt files you separated, when will the next update be?
Another week or so. I'm currently around 3,200 files, so I'll probably give an update this Friday or Saturday.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes