Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Neonwarrior

Dec 16, 2021
Hi. Every time I install this mod, my in-game framerate tanks from what is normally 60 fps down to 15. Using the F8 key I can see that the displayed framerate is much lower than the 'internal' framerate. Uninstalling this mod fixes the issue and returns the game to 60 frames.

I've been searching around for about an hour on this and the main game's thread looking for answers but I cannot figure out the cause. It happens both when I apply the mod to the fan-translation version as well as the Steam Kagura version. I would ask if this is a known issue, but I'm fairly certain it isn't.

I'm using Windows 10.

Reactions: BartzV

rexeez

Oct 17, 2022
can I apply the mod but still keep the translation from kagura's translation? and how to, thanks

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Hi. Every time I install this mod, my in-game framerate tanks from what is normally 60 fps down to 15. Using the F8 key I can see that the displayed framerate is much lower than the 'internal' framerate. Uninstalling this mod fixes the issue and returns the game to 60 frames.

I've been searching around for about an hour on this and the main game's thread looking for answers but I cannot figure out the cause. It happens both when I apply the mod to the fan-translation version as well as the Steam Kagura version. I would ask if this is a known issue, but I'm fairly certain it isn't.

I'm using Windows 10.
I've never had any framerate drops nor been told of any simliar issues. I can't imagine what would cause it, outside of the different style of image calling which setups up a unique string based on the current imageset in order to grab the right image, but that would be pretty low in terms of lifting. If you happen to find a solution somehow, please share in case anyone else faces this issue.

can I apply the mod but still keep the translation from kagura's translation? and how to, thanks
The translation is built around the fan translation with improvements here and there. Outside of the UI Images, WolfRPG doesn't normally support swapping out just the translations. I'm currently working on the next update that will give people the option to change the translation if they really want to (it wasn't necessarily originally meant for the Kagura version, but it would be a valid use of the mod's addition I guess; happy accidents?).

minus5064

Feb 20, 2023

I'm using Windows 10.

I'm also having this issue and it seems that it only became the case in version 1.5.1 and onwards in my case.

forcab06

May 1, 2023
When using 1.5.3 mod version, when choosing "search for panties", the reply option messed up like this

ScreenShot_2024_0327_13_11_39.png

not a "yes" or "no" answer, and sometimes display choices of reply for "making a drink" option like this

ScreenShot_2024_0327_13_32_54.png
but it's fine when using 1.5.2 mod version

Reactions: akapp

ED13

Aug 6, 2022
I've been searching everywhere to find an answer. I can't seem to get the WolfDec program to run. I click on it, and it just pops up for a millisecond before going away. I allowed the file to run in my antivirus, but I still can't seem to open it. I can drag and drop the mod files into the base game directory, overriding files, but then some things in the game don't work. Such as character names being replaced by 'nofile.' Can anyone help me out?

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
When using 1.5.3 mod version, when choosing "search for panties", the reply option messed up like this

View attachment 3482500

not a "yes" or "no" answer, and sometimes display choices of reply for "making a drink" option like this

View attachment 3482497
but it's fine when using 1.5.2 mod version
Found it. It didn't have the code to refresh the Yes/No option, causing it to use whatever was loaded last into that string. Thanks.

I've been searching everywhere to find an answer. I can't seem to get the WolfDec program to run. I click on it, and it just pops up for a millisecond before going away. I allowed the file to run in my antivirus, but I still can't seem to open it. I can drag and drop the mod files into the base game directory, overriding files, but then some things in the game don't work. Such as character names being replaced by 'nofile.' Can anyone help me out?
The WolfDec is meant to unpack '.wolf' files into decrypted folders. If you got an overwrite request, then your game is probably decrypted already. But to use the WolfDec, just move it to the folder with the '.wolf' files and then drag and drop the '.wolf' files onto the WolfDec.exe to run it. Also, there are a couple instances of that in a new game, but only there, as I forgot to drop those txt files into my release prep folder. Will be fixed in the next update.

Reactions: FeralFan656

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
I'm also having this issue and it seems that it only became the case in version 1.5.1 and onwards in my case.
If it started in 1.5.1, then that was when I first began adding in a new feature in expand the mod's compatibilities. Unfortunately, there's no easy way to undo that at all, so the best I can offer would be using 1.5.0, or attempting to play it on a SSD drive possibly, since it would be loading time related.

LegendAnonymous

Sep 8, 2023
hi, I want to report that the color mod and FFFox Mod have some incompatibilities the color uses an older version of the game and FFFox Mod making the saves unusable you have to understand well the order of installation unfortunately the suggestion in the first page is no longer valid.
Immagine 2024-03-27 205637.png Immagine 2024-03-27 205750.png

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
hi, I want to report that the color mod and FFFox Mod have some incompatibilities the color uses an older version of the game and FFFox Mod making the saves unusable you have to understand well the order of installation unfortunately the suggestion in the first page is no longer valid.
View attachment 3483757 View attachment 3483758
The Color Mod doesn't undo any of the FFFox Mod, it just doesn't have an updated Title Screen pic. The Save game issue is based on the internal name of the game engine, as saves are directly tied to this data. I plan to have an extra folder in future updates with a changed internal name to make it Kagura Save Compatible as well. See attached for a save compatible change for the current version, though.

Though, you have made me realize quite late that I could have just put text on screen, rather than constantly updating an image...how did it take me this long?

• Haha
Reactions: Arsvaarg and akapp

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
Hello everyone, today I'm basically done with the costumes that were in the plans (well, except for one, but I'll put that aside for now).
Yes, imouto rabbit ears proudly occupy a separate place of honor) :cool:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apart from this, I didn’t do anything special, although I played a little with the New Year’s hat and succubus, which led to a separately moving ponytail and an analog hairstyle under the hat.

How is it?

There are thoughts about also doing a drawing of a shoulder massage after the “battle for pudding”, since I need a hairstyle with ponytails, but... It will be a little difficult. I lost my stylus, so I created the costumes using the “vector, swear, prayer” method. Something like this. Although, I will still do something (for example, look for a job...:whistle:) but for now it will be a little longer and not always as good as it was.

---

The images were too wide and were compressed. I updated the images and added them separately to the archive.

Last edited:

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hello everyone, today I'm basically done with the costumes that were in the plans (well, except for one, but I'll put that aside for now).
Yes, imouto rabbit ears proudly occupy a separate place of honor) :cool:

Apart from this, I didn’t do anything special, although I played a little with the New Year’s hat and succubus, which led to a separately moving ponytail and an analog hairstyle under the hat.

How is it?

There are thoughts about also doing a drawing of a shoulder massage after the “battle for pudding”, since I need a hairstyle with ponytails, but... It will be a little difficult. I lost my stylus, so I created the costumes using the “vector, swear, prayer” method. Something like this. Although, I will still do something (for example, look for a job...:whistle:) but for now it will be a little longer and not always as good as it was.
The outfits are very cute ♥.

I love them, many ideas come to mind to color them >:3

anime-cute.gif

• Red Heart

minus5064

Feb 20, 2023
If it started in 1.5.1, then that was when I first began adding in a new feature in expand the mod's compatibilities. Unfortunately, there's no easy way to undo that at all, so the best I can offer would be using 1.5.0, or attempting to play it on a SSD drive possibly, since it would be loading time related.
Playing it on an ssd drive worked tyvm!

Ragzul

Oct 15, 2019
Then my guess is loading times from the new addition I'm putting in. I'll add this to the FAQ in case anyone else faces this issue.
Speaking of new things, the "blood vials" seem to have mixed up localizations/labels. "Go to sleep now" is Succubus blood, "Chamomile tea" is unicorn blood, "Vigor tonic"(on the bottom of the list) is demon's blood, and Aphrodisiac is now "Angel tears & Blood"
I'm not sure where the best place is to report bugs, but uh.... I think this is a bug and hope this is a good enough way to report this detail.

For further context, it's when out in town, somewhat early in the game "Pretend Guild" reputation.(I think rep is what determines what's unlocked in shops, hence the mention)
For example:

1711602490244.png

1711602424133.png

Ragzul

Oct 15, 2019
Also, sorry for the double post, but I found another bug.

When letting the sister make the dinner, sometimes the player will say it (the food) looks like a mess, and the player's state will take a hit.
I'm not sure if this is a bug or an attempt at balancing the meal time? But it's certainly a new event since updating, for me at least. The final picture shows the state hit. (Apologies, I don't know how to condense stuff into spoilers just yet)

1711608337286.png
1711608347961.png
1711608364930.png
1711608381902.png

cursed spark

Nov 27, 2017
how do i check if this mod is working? tried applying this on the steam bought version and i dont know how its supposed to look or behave
when i started a new game i have gotten bonuses like lewd sister, but aside from that i dont see any differences.
edit: the new bonus might actually be from vanilla and i just never noticed them before

Last edited:

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Speaking of new things, the "blood vials" seem to have mixed up localizations/labels. "Go to sleep now" is Succubus blood, "Chamomile tea" is unicorn blood, "Vigor tonic"(on the bottom of the list) is demon's blood, and Aphrodisiac is now "Angel tears & Blood"
I'm not sure where the best place is to report bugs, but uh.... I think this is a bug and hope this is a good enough way to report this detail.

For further context, it's when out in town, somewhat early in the game "Pretend Guild" reputation.(I think rep is what determines what's unlocked in shops, hence the mention)
For example:

View attachment 3484802

View attachment 3484801
Ah, a bug I didn't take into full consideration, as I was operating under a high guild rep. It shouldn't appear until higher guild rep levels, but because it has preloaded messages from earlier without wiping, it's showing those older messages instead. I'll have it fixed in the next update, thanks.

Also, sorry for the double post, but I found another bug.

When letting the sister make the dinner, sometimes the player will say it (the food) looks like a mess, and the player's state will take a hit.
I'm not sure if this is a bug or an attempt at balancing the meal time? But it's certainly a new event since updating, for me at least. The final picture shows the state hit. (Apologies, I don't know how to condense stuff into spoilers just yet)

View attachment 3484887
View attachment 3484888
View attachment 3484889
View attachment 3484890
Not a bug from the mod at least. As far as I know, I believe it's just a bad rng event by Inusuku.

how do i check if this mod is working? tried applying this on the steam bought version and i dont know how its supposed to look or behave
when i started a new game i have gotten bonuses like lewd sister, but aside from that i dont see any differences.
edit: the new bonus might actually be from vanilla and i just never noticed them before
When you unzip it and place it in the game's folder, it should ask for an overwrite request of a few files. If you don't get this request, it wasn't installed correctly. Also, you'll see a new title screen with the mod's label on it and version as soon as you open the game. Make sure you've unpacked the .wolf files and moved them to a separate backup folder before installing as well. Detailed installation instructions on the OP.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes