Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Ragzul

Oct 15, 2019
Not a bug from the mod at least. As far as I know, I believe it's just a bad rng event by Inusuku.
Gotcha, It happened twice in the same week, but it's the first I'm seeing it after months of here and there playing it. Oh well, no biggie.

And as for the vials bit, I go on the assumption you already have a fix in mind.

cursed spark

Nov 27, 2017
Ah, a bug I didn't take into full consideration, as I was operating under a high guild rep. It shouldn't appear until higher guild rep levels, but because it has preloaded messages from earlier without wiping, it's showing those older messages instead. I'll have it fixed in the next update, thanks.

Not a bug from the mod at least. As far as I know, I believe it's just a bad rng event by Inusuku.

When you unzip it and place it in the game's folder, it should ask for an overwrite request of a few files. If you don't get this request, it wasn't installed correctly. Also, you'll see a new title screen with the mod's label on it and version as soon as you open the game. Make sure you've unpacked the .wolf files and moved them to a separate backup folder before installing as well. Detailed installation instructions on the OP.
i have gotten the over-write request and naturarly i clicked over-write all, but nothing changes in the title screen or in game...
i had a feeling it wasnt working for some reason but now i am just confused on what is wrong i downloaded the 1.5.3 mod

is the base download different to the steam release? and should i just download the one on F95 to get this working?

Samknowsall

Jan 12, 2021
suggestions: animate the sex scene with sis at the swimming weekend event. Another is to add more outdoor sex events during weekends like at the town, beach, etc

Jhon3

Aug 24, 2018
Hi, I don't quite understand wich version I have to download. The 1.5.3 ver. works on the steam version? The Modular Imageset 1.5.0 works with the Mod 1.5.3? And, "Kagura's Uncensored" it's as its name imply, an uncensor of the latest version?

cursed spark

Nov 27, 2017
i have gotten the over-write request and naturarly i clicked over-write all, but nothing changes in the title screen or in game...
i had a feeling it wasnt working for some reason but now i am just confused on what is wrong i downloaded the 1.5.3 mod

is the base download different to the steam release? and should i just download the one on F95 to get this working?
yep, downloaded F95 version and it worked instantly, damn.

Ragzul

Oct 15, 2019
Hi, I don't quite understand wich version I have to download. The 1.5.3 ver. works on the steam version? The Modular Imageset 1.5.0 works with the Mod 1.5.3? And, "Kagura's Uncensored" it's as its name imply, an uncensor of the latest version?
Honestly, I'd stick with the normal fan translation v2 at 1.5.3, the official translation is still a tad wonky with words. The only noticeable difference is the starting screen and the fact that it released on steam. I suggest just the fan translation, the uncensor mod(if you want it), and Daseson's color mod. Extract in that order as well.
It is a bit confusing that everything is all over the place, but just breathe and take it one logical step at a time. Don't overwhelm yourself.

Reactions: Jhon3

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
As the mod overwrites the base game, it doesn't matter too much which version you have, it simply needs to be updated and unpacked.
The Modular Imageset hasn't had additions to it just yet, so it's still just 1.5.0, but it doesn't need installed. The Modular Imageset is a modding tool addon for the FFFox Mod that gives people an easy and flexible tool to add their own version of the sister to the game without needing to change the base files or code.
Kagura's Uncensored is just all the official uncensored images for people who wanted to use it for the fan version.

yep, downloaded F95 version and it worked instantly, damn.
If you got an overwrite request but it didn't change, then you most likely have left the wolf files inside the data folder, causing the game to load those files instead of the unpacked folders. We updated the F95 versions (of both) to be pre-unpacked since so many people are having trouble figuring out how to do it on their own.

Reactions: Jhon3

cursed spark

Nov 27, 2017
As the mod overwrites the base game, it doesn't matter too much which version you have, it simply needs to be updated and unpacked.
The Modular Imageset hasn't had additions to it just yet, so it's still just 1.5.0, but it doesn't need installed. The Modular Imageset is a modding tool addon for the FFFox Mod that gives people an easy and flexible tool to add their own version of the sister to the game without needing to change the base files or code.
Kagura's Uncensored is just all the official uncensored images for people who wanted to use it for the fan version.

If you got an overwrite request but it didn't change, then you most likely have left the wolf files inside the data folder, causing the game to load those files instead of the unpacked folders. We updated the F95 versions (of both) to be pre-unpacked since so many people are having trouble figuring out how to do it on their own.
i really do not understand, i did the same thing in the steam version as i did in the F95 version, yet F95 version works and steam does not, are the instructions different for the steam version?

edit: aha i think i found my mistake it does mention having to move the wolf files, i just didnt read it properly like a dummy, ill try to figure it out later.

edit2: still did not understand, so i just copy pasted data folder of the F95 version and replaced the steam data folder with it, and i see the title screen horray... but after a brief test its obviously fucked, wrong textures for the text bars names of characters not showing up, so i just give up on steam version...

Last edited:

Lethyas

Mar 3, 2024
hi i just finished the 1st great adventure, i cant talk to the sister. the moment i do it just cancels action entirely so i cant proceed to the next day. is there a bug cause of mods clashing? im at an honest lost and am afraid that i have to replay it or continue without completing the great adventure
mods installed:
1.fffoxmod
2.mello's full decensor
3.daseson's full color mod

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
hi i just finished the 1st great adventure, i cant talk to the sister. the moment i do it just cancels action entirely so i cant proceed to the next day. is there a bug cause of mods clashing? im at an honest lost and am afraid that i have to replay it or continue without completing the great adventure
mods installed:
1.fffoxmod
2.mello's full decensor
I've heard a few people have had this happen, but I have been unable to replicate it or see anything in the code. Could you share a save to help find it?

yoohen

Jun 23, 2017
mods installed:
1.fffoxmod
2.mello's full decensor
same problem, just press right mouse

Johnathen9080

Mar 24, 2024
I think the issue is once the grand adventure is finished, the event where sister reveals she can use magic triggers when you speak with her. I had a mod compatability issue with the money fix and fffox. I wonder if something similar is happening here. Pressing right mouse does not fix the issue for me. If you want, I could send any information in my folder with the saves right at the sister being unable to clicked on.

LegendAnonymous

Sep 8, 2023
When using 1.5.3 mod version, when choosing "search for panties", the reply option messed up like this

View attachment 3482500

not a "yes" or "no" answer, and sometimes display choices of reply for "making a drink" option like this

View attachment 3482497
but it's fine when using 1.5.2 mod version
Speaking of new things, the "blood vials" seem to have mixed up localizations/labels. "Go to sleep now" is Succubus blood, "Chamomile tea" is unicorn blood, "Vigor tonic"(on the bottom of the list) is demon's blood, and Aphrodisiac is now "Angel tears & Blood"
I'm not sure where the best place is to report bugs, but uh.... I think this is a bug and hope this is a good enough way to report this detail.

For further context, it's when out in town, somewhat early in the game "Pretend Guild" reputation.(I think rep is what determines what's unlocked in shops, hence the mention)
For example:

View attachment 3484802

View attachment 3484801
I have the exact same bugs I installed both ffox and color with the game provided by f95.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
I have the exact same bugs I installed both ffox and color with the game provided by f95.
They'll be fixed in the next update.

I think the issue is once the grand adventure is finished, the event where sister reveals she can use magic triggers when you speak with her. I had a mod compatability issue with the money fix and fffox. I wonder if something similar is happening here. Pressing right mouse does not fix the issue for me. If you want, I could send any information in my folder with the saves right at the sister being unable to clicked on.
Alright, I restructured some of the code, remaking it in a new way, since I wasn't seeing the issue with how it was before. Try out installing the attached files and see if it works.

Reactions: Johnathen9080

Johnathen9080

Mar 24, 2024
The Data.zip you provided here works for me. I was able to proceed past the softlock and things are looking good from here. I have two saves here you can play around with if you'd like, one on a saturday with 10 steps from completing Grand adventure. The other is right after completing the grand adventure, where the game typically softlocks since you cannot click on sister.

Great work all around! Appreciate the mod and appreciate the support.

Jhon3

Aug 24, 2018
Honestly, I'd stick with the normal fan translation v2 at 1.5.3, the official translation is still a tad wonky with words. The only noticeable difference is the starting screen and the fact that it released on steam. I suggest just the fan translation, the uncensor mod(if you want it), and Daseson's color mod. Extract in that order as well.
It is a bit confusing that everything is all over the place, but just breathe and take it one logical step at a time. Don't overwhelm yourself.
Thank you so much, thats what i needed. I'm going to follow your advise and download the fan translation

Jhon3

Aug 24, 2018
Thank you for answering each question
Now I'm off to enjoy the game and your amazings mods :D

1711778650363.png

Reactions: Arsvaarg and akapp

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
I recently finished reading the manga "dungeon meshi" (I haven't watched the anime adaptation yet), and I was pleased and, one might say, inspired by the author's sketches. One of the ideas was to draw "changelings" who could copy the character's appearance, but conditionally make the mistake of race.
The second reason was that I came across FFFox Modular Imageset, which I even thought about playing with... but have changed my mind so far. It's difficult. But it gave me an additional impetus for drawing.
Therefore, I created several ideas from Imouto with different features of fantasy races (taking into account those already existing).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Among other things, I only recently realized that kitsune’s rock-paper-scissors never made cutins. (I also noticed a mistake - after defeating Imouto, the animation of removing panties is duplicated).

I also found some good refs and made cutins out of them. I liked option _4. Perhaps it will be useful, but for now I installed it instead of 127 cutin. (where was cutin 128 ever used, by the way?)

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes