Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
And one more thing I can and will say:
BlueFireNick is mega cool :cool: . I think in recent days he is one of those who cope with the influx of newcomers from Steam, answering frequently, frequently, frequently repeated questions, in addition to this, he does various things (like the recent bug fixing money, adapting a mod with a steam version, and quite a few bug reports it was) and I think it’s admirable.
Another thing that I think is quite incredible, I just haven’t said it yet is that Blue makes his mod quite adaptive to additional addons (FFFox Modular Imageset and its direct analogue - adaptation of a color mod with different hair). I really don’t really understand what’s going on in the data files, since I’m not going to get into the wolfRPG engineo_O, but I think it’s excellent that such a thing was done for additional development that can be done without working with code.
Thank you for what you do)))

By the way, Daseson-sama also deals with newcomers, and also does everything possible, I think. Her works are stunningly colorful and rich (I will especially highlight sunsets as one of her favorite works:love:), especially since the current quality is truly mesmerizing (even if I were to paint something in color, at the moment I am quite inferior to her in painting. Although even in this case I am pleased with her work).
And your perseverance really deserves respect. Probably because you love what you do, but I've been following the color mod for a long time and I think I'll wait for it to come out someday. Until then, I’m always glad to see your work and equally happy to support you.
Thanks from a fan:giggle:)))

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
I recently finished reading the manga "dungeon meshi" (I haven't watched the anime adaptation yet), and I was pleased and, one might say, inspired by the author's sketches. One of the ideas was to draw "changelings" who could copy the character's appearance, but conditionally make the mistake of race.
The second reason was that I came across FFFox Modular Imageset, which I even thought about playing with... but have changed my mind so far. It's difficult. But it gave me an additional impetus for drawing.
Therefore, I created several ideas from Imouto with different features of fantasy races (taking into account those already existing).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Among other things, I only recently realized that kitsune’s rock-paper-scissors never made cutins. (I also noticed a mistake - after defeating Imouto, the animation of removing panties is duplicated).

I also found some good refs and made cutins out of them. I liked option _4. Perhaps it will be useful, but for now I installed it instead of 127 cutin. (where was cutin 128 ever used, by the way?)
They're looking awesome. I'll have to look into that error. Also, 128 isn't actually used in the game.

And thanks. At least we don't have to answer all 100,000 buyers. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Padav22 and akapp

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
And one more thing I can and will say:
BlueFireNick is mega cool :cool: . I think in recent days he is one of those who cope with the influx of newcomers from Steam, answering frequently, frequently, frequently repeated questions, in addition to this, he does various things (like the recent bug fixing money, adapting a mod with a steam version, and quite a few bug reports it was) and I think it’s admirable.
Another thing that I think is quite incredible, I just haven’t said it yet is that Blue makes his mod quite adaptive to additional addons (FFFox Modular Imageset and its direct analogue - adaptation of a color mod with different hair). I really don’t really understand what’s going on in the data files, since I’m not going to get into the wolfRPG engineo_O, but I think it’s excellent that such a thing was done for additional development that can be done without working with code.
Thank you for what you do)))

By the way, Daseson-sama also deals with newcomers, and also does everything possible, I think. Her works are stunningly colorful and rich (I will especially highlight sunsets as one of her favorite works:love:), especially since the current quality is truly mesmerizing (even if I were to paint something in color, at the moment I am quite inferior to her in painting. Although even in this case I am pleased with her work).
And your perseverance really deserves respect. Probably because you love what you do, but I've been following the color mod for a long time and I think I'll wait for it to come out someday. Until then, I’m always glad to see your work and equally happy to support you.
Thanks from a fan:giggle:)))
Thank you for your beautiful drawings ♥.

Also I note that, with the release of Steam a lot of people arrived, the downloads of the color mod went from 3,000 - 4,000 to 11,000+ o_O

But it's really great since the more support the creator receives we will be able to see the more of their works.

Oh and yes, about the frequently asked questions... well, it's something that always happens every time there is an update hehe, I guess that as the creators of the mods it is our duty to help so that everyone can install and enjoy them

I can already imagine that when the DLC comes out there will be a lot of questions like "Isn't it for the Steam version?" :LOL:

Last edited:

smorff1

Jan 1, 2019
perhaps im just being a newbie, but it seems in version 1.5.3 nameplates for the textboxes dont work (wich made it kinda unplayable) im using 1.5.2 now (works). did i understand correctly you forgot to do something for 1.5.3 on your end? if so can i easily fix this myself or will i have to wait for 1.5.4 to use the latest version?

recometa

Apr 10, 2019
sry can i ask some question. the woman guild have <no name> name after i install the either uncensor mod and/or daeson color mod. where did i do wrong in installing?

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
perhaps im just being a newbie, but it seems in version 1.5.3 nameplates for the textboxes dont work (wich made it kinda unplayable) im using 1.5.2 now (works). did i understand correctly you forgot to do something for 1.5.3 on your end? if so can i easily fix this myself or will i have to wait for 1.5.4 to use the latest version?
It sounds like it wasn't installed correctly. The only nameplates that are currently messed up are a few during the prologue because of a few files I forgot to drop in the 'English' folder before updating. (Yukari.txt with just 'Yukari' in it, etc). If you're missing it anywhere else, then the mod wasn't installed correctly.

sry can i ask some question. the woman guild have <no name> name after i install the either uncensor mod and/or daeson color mod. where did i do wrong in installing?
There was a few files I forgot to drop in with the 1.5.3 release, but there a just a couple cases of that in the prologue, then it'll be fine.

smorff1

Jan 1, 2019
It sounds like it wasn't installed correctly. The only nameplates that are currently messed up are a few during the prologue because of a few files I forgot to drop in the 'English' folder before updating. (Yukari.txt with just 'Yukari' in it, etc). If you're missing it anywhere else, then the mod wasn't installed correctly.

There was a few files I forgot to drop in with the 1.5.3 release, but there a just a couple cases of that in the prologue, then it'll be fine.
thank you for getting back to me, ill reinstall 1.5.3 in that case, i didnt play past the prologue and assumed itd be a game-wide problem

ArcaneAlchemist

Apr 1, 2024
great work! doesnt currently work with the steam version, but it works great in the fan translated version. really enjoying it, should've switched to the translation sooner! mod is awesome so far too.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
great work! doesnt currently work with the steam version, but it works great in the fan translated version. really enjoying it, should've switched to the translation sooner! mod is awesome so far too.
how do i activate the kitsune mode?
Instructions for installing to the steam version, as well as unlocking the Kitsune Transformation, can be found on the OP under 'Installation' and 'FAQ'.

Danilis123123

Jul 11, 2023
i'm not down playing the shadeishere translation or anything, but steam translation just seems much more superior, and i like this mod, i know you're going to try and make this mod works with the steam translation and im looking towards it! for now im gonna play the base version of steam purely because i don't really like the translation, kudos to you! thanks a lot for this awesome mod!

Ethas

Jul 14, 2017
so, I'm running the steam version of the game, and I decrypt the wolf files
whenever I start a new game, I get these errors, and I pretty much can't really play

what did I do wrong?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes