Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
Do I need to convert your FFox mod folders to .wolf format files or should I do the opposite? If I do then it would suck since I'm playing in an ancient laptop that can't even install .net framework 4.0+.
you cant install .net 4.0??? are you on windows 2000 lol even XP has .net 4.0

Rdegen

Sep 8, 2023
you cant install .net 4.0??? are you on windows 2000 lol even XP has .net 4.0
Lol that's why I said this thing is so ancient. Idk what's with this thing and why it doesn't even let me delete the .net framework 3.0. Which is bizarre considering this thing runs on Windows 7.

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
Lol that's why I said this thing is so ancient. Idk what's with this thing and why it doesn't even let me delete the .net framework 3.0. Which is bizarre considering this thing runs on Windows 7.
Windows 7 supports .NET 4.8 you don't need to delete .NET 3.x to install .NET 4.x

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
That's one thing. I can't install it. Fatal error everytime. Even without deleting the prior version.
Sounds like it's time for a clean windows install. I recommend getting an up to date ISO with all ESU updates + something like VxKex for software support

bdikkus

Dec 14, 2019
Are there any intentions to make this mod compatible with the Kagura translation for those of us who prefer their translation? Replaying the Kagura version, I do find myself missing all of the nice additions this mod contributed.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
The mod is meant to be enjoyed as you play, not as post-game content only seen after finishing the game.
CAN it be enjoyed after finishing the game though?

Rdegen

Sep 8, 2023
how is this mod compatible with the easier money fix on the main page ?
Nick stated in the main thread he would be fixing it on a later update with FFox compatibility with it. Right now it breaks the mod whenever you integrate the fix with the game with FFox mod on it.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Are there any intentions to make this mod compatible with the Kagura translation for those of us who prefer their translation? Replaying the Kagura version, I do find myself missing all of the nice additions this mod contributed.
'Compatible' isn't quite right, as WolfRPG doesn't have separate files for the text of the game (at least the way most people code it, hehe). Normally, it's all stored in the CommonEvent and Map files with the rest of the code, and it's impossible to update only parts of the code. You have to replace the whole file. There will be a possibility of someone being able to use their translation in a way, however, in the next update, if they really want to, because I just enjoy stretching the engine to its limits. So keep your eye open for that coming Soon (Will be out before the DLC for sure).

CAN it be enjoyed after finishing the game though?
Certainly, it's just that I didn't build the mod around the concept of someone having already finished the game, so you don't need endgame stats or such to enjoy it. It does change the storyline slightly with the sister, but other than that you won't miss much.

how is this mod compatible with the easier money fix on the main page ?
It's not, because that file replaces the same file the mod uses for most of the content. It will be fixed in my next update (was just planning only fixing it in the mod, since Inusuku now knows about the bug, but then I realized any who would only try playing the Kagura version would not get it, so...).

Maximus65

Aug 7, 2017
Is the hotfix necessary for the mod version 1.5.3 for game version 1.4.3? And does anyone have png for rock paper scissors? The event keeps reading error for the missing files.

Last edited:

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Is the hotfix necessary for the mod version 1.5.3 for game version 1.4.3? And does anyone have png for rock paper scissors? The event keeps reading error for the missing files.
There is no hotfix anymore, and I probably don't plan to use a 'hotfix' solution anymore, either, as too many people were passing on installing said hotfix. As for the png error, it sounds like you're missing a folder. The image should be in 'Data/English/FFFox Pics', which was part of the 1.5.3 download.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Is the mod currently behind the game version? For some reason I can't seem to make it work, I copy everything into data but nothing happens.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Is the mod currently behind the game version? For some reason I can't seem to make it work, I copy everything into data but nothing happens.
Make sure everything is unpacked before installing, and move the old wolf files into a different backup folder. If you don't get an overwrite confirmation when installing my mod, you've missed a step somewhere. Make sure to double check all the steps in the OP.

bdikkus

Dec 14, 2019
'Compatible' isn't quite right, as WolfRPG doesn't have separate files for the text of the game (at least the way most people code it, hehe). Normally, it's all stored in the CommonEvent and Map files with the rest of the code, and it's impossible to update only parts of the code. You have to replace the whole file. There will be a possibility of someone being able to use their translation in a way, however, in the next update, if they really want to, because I just enjoy stretching the engine to its limits. So keep your eye open for that coming Soon (Will be out before the DLC for sure).
Interesting. Will look forward to it, thank you.

NZnz

Jul 28, 2017
i may be dumb but i can't figure out how to use the see-through clothing mod.
where should i unzip the file?

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
i may be dumb but i can't figure out how to use the see-through clothing mod.
where should i unzip the file?
It should contain a new folder with the name of the mod that will be dropped in the Data folder, along with a single text call Modular Imageset that will be placed in the Data folder as well. If done right, it will auto detect upon using the Illusion Magic.

NZnz

Jul 28, 2017
It should contain a new folder with the name of the mod that will be dropped in the Data folder, along with a single text call Modular Imageset that will be placed in the Data folder as well. If done right, it will auto detect upon using the Illusion Magic.
i didn't know that i had to do something in-game to activate it.
thanks.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes