Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Hige92

Jun 10, 2019
i guess i found a bug..... when i night time a you try to "gently tuck her sheet in" nothing happen

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
A couple of errors I found
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also "touched" the kitchen drawing a little, because when it was in the game, the empty floor was very noticeable. A little shade, moved the broom a little so that it was against the wall and not in front of the door. Otherwise, although there is no prospect, it was done well (and this idea also pleasantly surprised me :giggle: ).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, although I haven’t seen the new costumes, as I understand they will be located on the “Costumes” button, and that’s cool too. Same thing in drinks, which is convenient, but I'm not sure why regular teas are there too:unsure:.

I’ll go further to explore the update, for now, even though I’m waiting for bugfixes, I’m quite happy (but I haven’t looked at the whole update yet)

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Alright, it's been updated to 1.5.2 with all the bug fixes (dropping the idea behind 'hotfixes' as too many were skipping said downloads).

I believe that should fix all the reported bugs. I've been working a new feature, so forgetting to switch one little value can leave things...messy. :whistle:

Anyway, for those who are wondering about the new outfits, here's some clues: 2 of them (the santa and ribbons) are now tied to holidays (as in, rl holidays; I let you guess which); the succubus outfit is tied to a special ending; and the sweater is a regular purchase in town.

The kitchen is mainly just an ascetic addition for variation on the weekends, etc. I based it as closely as I could to the few pics of the kitchen we have so far (a cg of cooking and one of the house's layout).

Last edited:

Bard11

Apr 18, 2022
Game 4 weeks in and still can't trigger the other two costume events.
Alright, it's been updated to 1.5.2 with all the bug fixes (dropping the idea behind 'hotfixes' as too many were skipping said downloads).

I believe that should fix all the reported bugs. I've been working a new feature, so forgetting to switch one little value can leave things...messy. :whistle:

Anyway, for those who are wondering about the new outfits, here's some clues: 2 of them (the santa and ribbons) are now tied to holidays (as in, rl holidays; I let you guess which); the succubus outfit is tied to a special ending; and the sweater is a regular purchase in town.

The kitchen is mainly just an ascetic addition for variation on the weekends, etc. I based it as closely as I could to the few pics of the kitchen we have so far (a cg of cooking and one of the house's layout).
The 1.5.2 version of the game has been played for 4 weeks, but still can't trigger the other two costume (the santa and ribbons) events !

Last edited:

Bard11

Apr 18, 2022
1710244893530.png
1710244911575.png
Additionally, the ending screens for the two drawings above cannot be triggered, there is only a text description and then the game is over.

Nov 21, 2019
uhhh, i have a question. Does let the blood bleed in the first seg/ after take unicorn vial ,and let the blood mix with semen flow out- is possible ?

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
View attachment 3435081
View attachment 3435082
Additionally, the ending screens for the two drawings above cannot be triggered, there is only a text description and then the game is over.
Alright, got that fixed in the new update, 1.5.3. Can't believe I left the pics on 0 opacity. Technically they were there, just invisible. :FacePalm:

uhhh, i have a question. Does let the blood bleed in the first seg/ after take unicorn vial ,and let the blood mix with semen flow out- is possible ?
Not quite sure I understand the question, but...I think you're asking if she'll bleed and it'll mix with a creampie if you restore her virginity. However, as far as I remember, I don't believe the base game includes any bleeding at all, so that'll have to be something modded in. Possible, and not too difficult.

Bard11

Apr 18, 2022
Alright, got that fixed in the new update, 1.5.3. Can't believe I left the pics on 0 opacity. Technically they were there, just invisible. :FacePalm:

Not quite sure I understand the question, but...I think you're asking if she'll bleed and it'll mix with a creampie if you restore her virginity. However, as far as I remember, I don't believe the base game includes any bleeding at all, so that'll have to be something modded in. Possible, and not too difficult.
When are going to add the SEX poses that akapp drew into the game? Are waiting for the official DLC to be released before adding it?

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
When are going to add the SEX poses that akapp Mr drew into the game? Are waiting for the official DLC to be released before adding it?
Inusuku is currently messing with said code even now by adding in poses, as well as adding in various extras that have a high chance of conflicting or doubling work, so I'm currently waiting for the DLC before I mess with certain parts even more (I...ahem...already had to undo certain...large portions of unseen code upon finding out the expected additions, so...yeah...).

Nov 21, 2019
ah yes that what i asked, can you add it in your future mod work ? Thanks you so much if you could :D

Rdegen

Sep 8, 2023
Choosing "Ascetic life" will cause me to fail the challenge even in the first day (Saturday). I haven't touched nor my lust is full. I headed straight to bed and then the next morning, Sister said that I failed the challenge. I have no evidence about it but this only happened when I installed the new version.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Choosing "Ascetic life" will cause me to fail the challenge even in the first day (Saturday). I haven't touched nor my lust is full. I headed straight to bed and then the next morning, Sister said that I failed the challenge. I have no evidence about it but this only happened when I installed the new version.
Hm, I don't believe any of my coding would have done it. There was one strange spot in the original code where if you chose to change your policy outside of the weekly review, it wouldn't properly setup the challenge, resulting in possible failure right off the bat, however. So for now, I would simply recommend only choosing Ascetic Life during the Friday Family Meeting, until it is fixed in my next update.

BartzV

Jul 25, 2023
Well, it stinks. This shit appears when i went to dinner in yukari's and everytime i tried to do magic. The installation is brainless with 0 error margin, so why i have got that issue? WHY EVERYTHING IN MY LIFE HAS PROBLEMS? At least the mod is VERY good.
Yeah, i playing in steam link, but it does not matter.
EDIT: solved? It is random, but still anoying.

Last edited:

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Well, it stinks. This shit appears when i went to dinner in yukari's and everytime i tried to do magic. The installation is brainless with 0 error margin, so why i have got that issue? WHY EVERYTHING IN MY LIFE HAS PROBLEMS? At least the mod is VERY good.
Yeah, i playing in steam link, but it does not matter.
Go there it says there is a missing image.

The funny thing is that this image is for a small addition to the color mod that I asked blue to do a while ago and I haven't released it yet in the color mod updates. :whistle:

rexflex

Sep 30, 2018
So, found a bug in the biginning of the game
Names corrupted or something
EDIT: and at the top it say 1.5.2 ver but installed 1.5.3 version of the mod

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes