Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Glad to see you liked it)
And in fact, I’m even glad to see good criticism (even if it’s extra work, I expected it :whistle: ), so it’s okay, I’ll take into account what I can do better(y).
Fucking baller. Are these planning to be worked into the mod?

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
Hello everyone, I drew a little today and decided to share.
First, I slightly changed the masturbation drawing (which is like a puzzle consisting of a bunch of different pieces :whistle: ) and corrected the head a little (but did not understand the problem itself...o_O still not sure about it). I also adjusted the background and it definitely looks better now!:cool:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And secondly, I drew even more costumes! Only they, like last time, will need all 4 poses.

So, how is it?)

I also noticed that in the game there are panties under any pajamas. Well, spring has just arrived - it’s cold)

Bard11

Apr 18, 2022
First, I slightly changed the masturbation drawing (which is like a puzzle consisting of a bunch of different pieces :whistle: ) and corrected the head a little (but did not understand the problem itself...o_O still not sure about it). I also adjusted the background and it definitely looks better now!:cool:

And secondly, I drew even more costumes! Only they, like last time, will need all 4 poses.

So, how is it?)

I also noticed that in the game there are panties under any pajamas. Well, spring has just arrived - it’s cold)
Painted a lot of content do not know when to update the procedure ah, quite looking forward to the

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022

So, how is it?)

Amazing stuff, man. You're a machine. Also I think the comment about the head was just implying her head looked a little odd at that angle while she's masturbating since the hard tilt of her head sorta makes it look like her neck shrunk lol. But it does look better in that one. Now it looks like her head is just tilted to the side while she's flicking the imouto bean.

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
Today a good idea came to my mind and I did it. Sounds like one of the "defeats" in the "great pudding battle." But, as they say, “we lost the battle, but won the war”...

And by the way, I think this will be the final version of masturbation.

Rorschach2001

Sep 24, 2022
Today a good idea came to my mind and I did it. Sounds like one of the "defeats" in the "great pudding battle." But, as they say, “we lost the battle, but won the war”...

hello I like your work, one question, this and the previous version of the costumes, are they already in the current version?

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
hello I like your work, one question, this and the previous version of the costumes, are they already in the current version?
Four of them will be added in the next update soon, along with a few other things akapp and I have been working on. My plan is for hopefully before the DLC or English releases, so it's currently a race against time. Once the DLC is out, a lot of on-hold parts of the mod can begin again, though the first focus will be version compatibility.

Bard11

Apr 18, 2022
Four of them will be added in the next update soon, along with a few other things akapp and I have been working on. My plan is for hopefully before the DLC or English releases, so it's currently a race against time. Once the DLC is out, a lot of on-hold parts of the mod can begin again, though the first focus will be version compatibility.
Uncorrected English Version Released Soon by Kagura Games

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020

So, how is it?)

So many cute outfits ♥♥♥.

I can't wait for them to be added!!!

Great job Akapp :3

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020

I must say that the way you did the background of the room from the brother's perspective is just brilliant.

It looks very nice on you, as your fan it makes me really happy to see that you came back with your cute drawings ♥♥♥

hUzzduD.gif

Random_name1

Jul 12, 2022
So, hillo everyone, haven't heard from me for a long time. If anyone was worried about my long silence, I apologize - I was drowned in games for a month and a half... :whistle:

So I didn't actually draw that much. However, it’s not that I have nothing to show.

And an archive with main images.
can these be downloaded to the main game or are these just images to show us your progress? (nice work btw)

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
can these be downloaded to the main game or are these just images to show us your progress? (nice work btw)
A lot of them are in limbo waiting for the DLC to be released so that I can add them in correctly with Inusuku's planned systems. However, so of them will be added in the next update coming today.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: LucLore and Daseson

U4_dead1

Jun 2, 2017
Selecting the blood vials give me this text
All 4 of them does this
I added in my save

Also another bug, when I choose to "tuck her in " at night time, nothing happen, no text box, no changes, and no blanket on her when I choose "do something naughty" next
ScreenShot_2024_0311_20_11_08.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes