Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
So, found a bug in the biginning of the game
Names corrupted or something
EDIT: and at the top it say 1.5.2 ver but installed 1.5.3 version of the mod
Seems I forgot a few files when transferring to the release prep folder I have. Here's a few txt files to drop in the 'English' folder. The problem will only be in the opening scene, though, so it'll disappear once you get past that.

winceptor

Jan 8, 2023
Is there Android version of this mod available? I went through several pages and did not find (other than someone else also asking about it).

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Is there Android version of this mod available? I went through several pages and did not find (other than someone else also asking about it).
No. The android uses a different engine and would require a few hundred hours of coding in a new engine to get the mod in there. The best one can offer is if someone replaces the images with Kitsune sister one to change it a bit, but as far as compatibility, I personally make be supporting it. Anyone else is free to do so, however, if they want to put in the effort.

Undecided

Aug 3, 2017
I just started new game+ with this mod, the color mod, and the compatibility patch. Is she supposed to look like this with kitsune mode enabled, or did I mess up somewhere?
Capture.PNG

hifugye

Nov 25, 2022
Is there something wrong? I found that three files "FFF_ThrowDuel.png", "FFF_ThrowResults_y70x327.png", "FFF_tips_12.png" are in "Data\English\FFFox Pics"(v1.5.3) instead of "Data\FFFox Pics"(v1.4.7).

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Is there something wrong? I found that three files "FFF_ThrowDuel.png", "FFF_ThrowResults_y70x327.png", "FFF_tips_12.png" are in "Data\English\FFFox Pics"(v1.5.3) instead of "Data\FFFox Pics"(v1.4.7).
Part of something coming down the line in the coding, but yes, they're supposed to be there.

Rdegen

Sep 8, 2023
It can be added, but the only parts of the Kagura translation that wouldn't be overwritten would be the interface buttons. The rest of the translation would be overwritten because of the way that the files are handled.
Do I need to convert your FFox mod folders to .wolf format files or should I do the opposite? If I do then it would suck since I'm playing in an ancient laptop that can't even install .net framework 4.0+.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Do I need to convert your FFox mod folders to .wolf format files or should I do the opposite? If I do then it would suck since I'm playing in an ancient laptop that can't even install .net framework 4.0+.
The only difference between the Steam+Mod and the FanVersion+Mod is a few visual differences in UI. No difference in content, translation, etc, since the mod using the Fan Translation as a base. Therefore, it's best just to download Shadesishere's version if you're unable to extract wolf files.

Rdegen

Sep 8, 2023
The only difference between the Steam+Mod and the FanVersion+Mod is a few visual differences in UI. No difference in content, translation, etc, since the mod using the Fan Translation as a base. Therefore, it's best just to download Shadesishere's version if you're unable to extract wolf files.
Ah I see. Thanks for answering.

LordWonton

Aug 15, 2020
Love the mod, always happy to see more content for this game. I am curious though, has anyone used the modular imageset to make and upload anything yet, cause it would be very cool to see different options for the little sister's appearance.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Love the mod, always happy to see more content for this game. I am curious though, has anyone used the modular imageset to make and upload anything yet, cause it would be very cool to see different options for the little sister's appearance.
So far there is a clothing transparency mod and a fat brother mod linked in the op. Won't be the last of the editable modular pieces to the mod. Coming soon TM.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes