GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
no he and not there and I do the whole village !! when we come back from a dungeon after killing a monster he gives us a scroll to make the super weapon of the game and kill the demon and we have to choose if we give it to our father or the king !! but I would like to give it to my father and not to the king !!
otherwise yes I know the fate to counter the attack magic and physics but we can launch only 1 per turn!
Mmm... about your father, I don't remember what I did.

About the counterattack, you need a lot of luck to survive the first turn!! jajaja

SpartaKus57

Dec 5, 2017
good evening person know other games from shoku studio in english ?? it's really one of the best for RPGs hentail !! especially their animation and their scenario! <3
(should make a special shoku studio page with English or original translation)

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
good evening person know other games from shoku studio in english ?? it's really one of the best for RPGs hentail !! especially their animation and their scenario! <3
(should make a special shoku studio page with English or original translation)
Petite Goddess Emily comes to mind.

SpartaKus57

Dec 5, 2017
XD thank you to you but I also know and I'm already pretty good! I was talking about other games from the 2 translated into English because I'm going to see DLsite page of Shoku and he has 5-6 games but I find that 2 games translated into English! ^^

SpartaKus57

Dec 5, 2017
good evening I would like to have all the pictures in category H but I can not exceed 100% in drugs of demons even with the plant that give in combat in floor 2 !!! how to do ??? thank you ^^

SpartaKus57

Dec 5, 2017
Good evening I found a 3rd game that looks really good studio SHOKU but he and in Japanese! does anyone know a translator or would like to do it? I give you the link if you knew a person !! ^^

delta21

Sep 8, 2017
Is this a bug?

Went to Wasteland Village and found the house the bandits are supposed to be in. Nothing is in there except furniture and cracks everywhere. I can't go to the dungeon there because it wants me to investigate the house yet i can't interact with anything in the house. Any advice? @SpartaKus57

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
ok i got a problem whit the first main qst i got from the priest saving the merchant at the desert village i canot use the staircase i get constantly sayd i need to investigate the house but when i enter that housse nothing happens
its like the script is stuck there

delta21

Sep 8, 2017
ok i got a problem whit the first main qst i got from the priest saving the merchant at the desert village i canot use the staircase i get constantly sayd i need to investigate the house but when i enter that housse nothing happens
its like the script is stuck there
This makes two of us.

SpartaKus57

Dec 5, 2017
Hello to you @delta21 I do not have any problems !! look in the house you will find an NPC who will open you to see you go save the people of the village !! ^^
good games and good fap; )

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
no npc's popping up in the housse after i clicked the staircase outside and qst info doesnt say much and i even tryd something whit vx ace maker didnt help ether

SpartaKus57

Dec 5, 2017
no npc's popping up in the housse after i clicked the staircase outside and qst info doesnt say much and i even tryd something whit vx ace maker didnt help ether

Good evening I am going to a house and a npc said that I quote down to know the villagers! so I do not know what's blocking !! try to look in all the house or if you can go down and do it and see if it works and if it still does not work then I really do not know what to do! ^^ "

delta21

Sep 8, 2017
Must be a corrupt file somewhere then. I will re-download and re-install so hopefully that fixes it. Thanks for the help though @SpartaKus57

Edit 1: Re-downloading fixed it. Must have been a corrupt file somewhere @locomotor79

Last edited:

delta21

Sep 8, 2017
it whas just redownloaded so it didnt fix it for me
Jesus, how the hell did you get that far? I've walked around and all rooms are locked.
The shop offer me items I have no money to buy.
Talking to Celia tells me I've NO loyalty points and every so often I go to bed, the hooker in the room does something and I think vicktors hair grows a bit.
How do you progress in the vicktor game?
Try not going to the Public Hall before you do the mission. It's what fixed it for me I think then maybe

imapirateyarr

Aug 10, 2017
I didn't explain well my problem, probably, but I know what I've to do!
The question was: where? Wasteland? Snow? Poison Marsh? Ancient Ruins? The place I mean XD
No one answered this question and now I'm stuck in exactly the same spot, for exactly the same reason. :coldsweat: Second floor of what, exactly? The game just doesn't say, as far as I can tell.

imapirateyarr

Aug 10, 2017
@imapirateyarr said me where you want to go because I finished the game !! I can help you ^^
(ps = I'm french but google translation helps me well)
Hi every one, I just had made a full guide to finish the main story of this game.

I let it in this post.

:cool:
Thanks guys, I found the answer in the guide. I needed to go to the castle, at the top-right corner of the first floor.

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes