GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
I see In the walkthrough that you wrote I read it until the last but it wasn't explained how you got the battle suit armor by the way How can you buy the demon drug from the merchant? First time I met him he ran away also can you change class? I mean when you leveled up to 10 is there any way or person to talk too change it?
1 - About armor suit - you only need to advance in the game to get the armor, you can't do anything more, only advance and at the point 142 you will have it.
2 - About the demon drug - read the point 132 of the guide.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
1 - About armor suit - you only need to advance in the game to get the armor, you can't do anything more, only advance and at the point 142 you will have it.
How about the job or title? Can I change it? Or talk to someone to change it? And My second question is There's an option when you press the escape then Milk can masturbate how do you make it appear again? I know I unlocked it but It disappeared and forgot how to unlock it

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Oh hi Can you tell me How you create that walkthrough? I'm planning on creating one with an image

urgeth

Aug 19, 2016
I'm stuck on "dungeon floor 4". I should defeat the werwolves and the incubus. I defeated all enemies on that floor, but did not found any incubus. What am I missing?
Fight the wolves until they drop a "Hell Emerald". This lets you open the door in the lower right corner. Do that, then talk to the king.

Reactions: BlaBlubb

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I don't think I'm Japanese enough to enjoy the censorship, still it's kind of enjoyable. 3/5 stars imo

Skittlelz

Jan 25, 2018
MAN I ain't seen a straight answer yet, and I'm getting mixed signals from past messages. Is it at all possible to kill the king and break the curse? The story just...doesn't feel finished without being able to do that. Other than that, great game!

EwardB

Jun 13, 2018
The action button is the button that you use to interact with anything.

And about buying stores, I didn't put much attention to it, but I think that if you buy the stores, each store give you a special thing, souch as lower prices for their products and things like that.
Good work on the guide man
Some how i stuck at 117 because milk is still pregnant ???

Reactions: GuapoMan

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Good work on the guide man
Some how i stuck at 117 because milk is still pregnant ???
You need to use an item that allows milk to give birth and then she will be back to normal.

I don't remember the item name, but you can buy it in a store.

Reactions: EwardB

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
hey im new to this game and im stuck on a public hall request it says a old man is giving a sermon at the entrance of castle town and cant find him anywhere anyone know where this old guy is?

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
genie gadeel how the hell do i beat this ass im using the guide but he keeps self healing and the only thing that seems to hurt him is the magic counterattacks

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
yeah its one of the public quests not a story one
Hi, I made this guide and I can tell you that you are wrong bro, this guide is about story mode, not about public quest.

genie gadeel how the hell do i beat this ass im using the guide but he keeps self healing and the only thing that seems to hurt him is the magic counterattacks
Well, I defeated him how I tell you in the guide, maybe he can heals himself, but earlier or later will be defeated.

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes