Borthorne

May 12, 2020
Where is the iron? I can't level up any weapons without the iron. I'm the bottom floor boss and figure that eeds o

maewen

Nov 8, 2021
The game starts but when i try to select anything in menu anything it says "Unable to find file Audio/SE/Cursor2"

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
The uploaded version here doesn't have the latest translation patch applied. You can get the latest translation patch .

Reactions: GmFn1869

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
So I defeated the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, and done all the public hall sutff, but still a few things I haven't found, so any help would be appreiciated:

H-scenes:

Treasure Collection:
1 unit at "Path to Suigenchi River" (I have no idea what area that is, nothing on the teleporter that have that name)

Item-log:

Monsterpedia:

Logbook(I figure some of these are probably related to getting all the above things):
Had the same problem with item log and Monsterpedia, it was the translation bug. After downloading and applying the latest from ulmf, they were all marked as completed.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Had the same problem with item log and Monsterpedia, it was the translation bug. After downloading and applying the latest from ulmf, they were all marked as completed.
Dude... that post is 3 years old, I don't even remember if I solved it or not anymore, and if I didn't I certainly don't care anymore

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
Dude... that post is 3 years old, I don't even remember if I solved it or not anymore, and if I didn't I certainly don't care anymore
Well if you don't care, you won't have even replied though, I was just quoting your post in case, it might help someone in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mechonyo

Totti000

May 4, 2022
What is remit profit? What is the best choice? I search google and still dumb, sorry.

View attachment 2818841
IIRC when you buy the shops, once in a while you get part of their profits. you can set when the money can be sent to you. once the store makes up 500, 1000,3000, 5000. been a while since i played the game, but i recall this function to works that way (which was quite useless tbh)

Reactions: 40second

TDrostus

Sep 6, 2023
I got the game finished and all the h scenes unlocked, i attached the save file.
Hope your good with that.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Some help guys, please... The quest to look for grandpa's ring for grandma in the public hall says: "somewhere in the field southwest of the city". I walked all over there, I went to the abandoned city where there is a main one, but I couldn't find it. Does anyone know where it is? Thank you in advance.

Jan 25, 2018
Can someone upload the latest translation patch here, I don't want to make a new account on another site just to download a file.

Feb 28, 2022
Hi guys, I find out that whenever Milf get pregnant and naked, she will wear the pant automatically (same to other Shoku game for some reason), so is there anyway to fix it?

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes