EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ171384_img_main.jpg

Overview
:
Protagonist Milk was abruptly made the head of family. Dejected though she was, she had throw herself into battle...​

Developer:
Censorship: Yes
Version: Completed
Language: English (Translated)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- - - -

Extras:

RJ171384_img_smp1.jpg RJ171384_img_smp2.jpg RJ171384_img_smp3.jpg

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
umm i dont think thats allowed see new rules
The way I understood the rules was that the games is not allowed if the character was extremely underdeveloped, such as toddlercon. This character is developed, and they do not talk to her as if she was a small child. If I'm mistaken and a mod wants to step in and remove it I will understand.

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
The way I understood the rules was that the games is not allowed if the character was extremely underdeveloped, such as toddlercon. This character is developed, and they do not talk to her as if she was a small child. If I'm mistaken and a mod wants to step in and remove it I will understand.
dont take it the wrong way m8 i was just saying i got some of my uploads deleted so .....

Malkav

May 28, 2017
I can tell from the screenshots that she is pregnant in one of the pictures, so logically she is showing a sign of puberty and should not be in violation of rule 7.

Is the translation patch already aplied in your download?

Last edited:

ChippyP

Aug 24, 2016
umm i dont think thats allowed see new rules
As someone who doesn't particularly care about loli, kind of a dumb decision, not sure I agree with it, but that kind of content is illegal in a few countries, so I understand why they made it. If anything, I suppose I don't have to worry about terrible shota games anymore, so that's nice. As far as this game, as Malkav said, pregnancy as an available option should mean this game complies.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
I can tell from the screenshots that she is pregnant in one of the pictures, so logically she is showing a sign of puberty and should not be in violation of rule 7.

Is the translation patch already aplied in your download?
Yes it is already translated.

Reactions: ponyguy
3.70 star(s) 12 Votes