MontyKino

May 19, 2018
is it possible to have RTP version of this game?
not the moderator on this computer *_*

piggy1337

Dec 24, 2017
Is this game partially broken? it says there are mid battle H-animations but when i get hit by a lewd attack nothing shows up? Is there not supposed to be animations for that and instead just the great animations for the cg? Also thnx for the upload m8

karambaamba

May 31, 2018
Oh what button is that action button? Also Can you explain what's the use of buying stores? I mean the weapon's shop and the others?
Hey, guys. I'm sorry, but i don't understand how to make her pregnant. Can she being impregnated by every enemy or only by humans?

May 23, 2017
amazing game, cant play it cuz moderator block wont allow it, wish they made RTP version without the need to download rpgv ace rtp
If you don't have administrator rights on your pc you probably shouldn't be playing these games at all. You know, probably being underage. :p

el0d

Apr 20, 2018
The applied translation on the download link in the main post is pretty bad. There is a better translation out there made by someone called .

To apply this translation just extract into the game folder.

Archimus

Jul 14, 2018
I'm on a public hall quest to find "Late Grandfather's memento ring in the field to the southwest" and I can't seem to find it anywhere. I haven't progressed very far into the story though. Does the area open up later?

*Edit - Nevermind, I didn't realize it was *IN* the town not outside of it.
Regarding the sidequest:"Look for the memento ring of late grandfather",
which is the third quest from the Public Hall, far right room.

Hey I was curious if you remember where exactly you found that ring and at which point (before or after a specific mission?). I was sent to the southwest town to deal with the bandits and the goblins and while there didn't find the ring before or after the bandit lewdness or the goblin battle - I already did the first two sidequests with gel parts and the will o' wisp in the town graveyard.
Now I'm being sent southeast to the forest for the next main quest for the armour shop but still can't find the ring in either the southwest fields along the way or the town with the goblins (there is ONE spot along the way with a question mark but it's blocked - I need a hint first).
Any suggestions or ideas where to find the ring?

el0d

Apr 20, 2018
Regarding the sidequest:"Look for the memento ring of late grandfather",
which is the third quest from the Public Hall, far right room.

Hey I was curious if you remember where exactly you found that ring and at which point (before or after a specific mission?). I was sent to the southwest town to deal with the bandits and the goblins and while there didn't find the ring before or after the bandit lewdness or the goblin battle - I already did the first two sidequests with gel parts and the will o' wisp in the town graveyard.
Now I'm being sent southeast to the forest for the next main quest for the armour shop but still can't find the ring in either the southwest fields along the way or the town with the goblins (there is ONE spot along the way with a question mark but it's blocked - I need a hint first).
Any suggestions or ideas where to find the ring?
The ring is inside the TOWN you start the game in, around the bottom left part below the graveyard.

Reactions: Archimus

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
If you buy the weapon shop, you can make infinite gold from buying out the store and selling the stuff somewhere else. You make way more than 50k needed to restock the shop. Not really required since you can one shot everything 15min into the game, but its still nice to not worry about gold for the rest of the game.

Ridaugo

Aug 22, 2017
To solve the problem "unable to find vl gothic font" download the VL Gothic and then go to "C / Windows / Fonts" and then throw all the materials inside the folder to install them.

NewQueen

Nov 8, 2017
help, how to use magic birth drug ? whenever i try to use it, it write in japan i can't read it. and it looks like i didn't spend the drug at all becouse the drug is still in my bag. how to use it ?

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
help, how to use magic birth drug ? whenever i try to use it, it write in japan i can't read it. and it looks like i didn't spend the drug at all becouse the drug is still in my bag. how to use it ?
you have to be pregnant before you can use the drug, keep progressing the main story, you will eventually gain the ability to become pregnant

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes