Akasaki10

Jun 15, 2017
Having trouble with giving birth in this game. Can someone tell me how to give birth. The soldier in the training ground ask me to give birth first before progressing the story

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Thanks! Do you have something like this without loli protagonist by any chance? Not that I have problems with lolis or anything...
You could try the CircleKAME games I guess. ArmsDevicer and Parallel Fantasy. I'm sure there's other stuff that I'm just not thinking of right now. The tags at the top are your best friend. Easiest way to find something you want.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
These guys have lotsa of question how about you guys try exploring first? Have you ever played Final Fantasy Series and other Rpg games? The Basics are to talk to everyone's around,Check your surroundings and Inspect every corner even If it isn't suspicious look before you ask Gear up before you fight a boss buy armor 1 by 1 to slowly build up stats buy items like potions and other things

Reactions: ecinebedud

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Of curse, I had uploaded a Guide, you need to follow it until the end. Search it in the previous posts.
By the way How do sidequest works here? I've run out of sidequest to finish Do new sidequest appears if you've progress through the main story or are some sidequest hidden?

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
I see thanks by the way are you joking or something? You said Of Curse? XD
My bad... jajaja, I want to say course, but I change it to 'sure'

By the way How do sidequest works here? I've run out of sidequest to finish Do new sidequest appears if you've progress through the main story or are some sidequest hidden?
Yes, those misions are unlocked when you made more history progress ;)

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
My bad... jajaja, I want to say course, but I change it to 'sure'

Yes, those misions are unlocked when you made more history progress ;)
How about the other quest? Is there a hidden quest or something? And Is there a way to skip the dialogues?

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
How about the other quest? Is there a hidden quest or something? And Is there a way to skip the dialogues?
The secondary quests are a little unrelevant until the main history request you to do a few secondary quests, in those quests you have 3 rooms to choose, and those rooms are unlocked when you progress throught the main story, but when you finish the main history, you can do all the remaining secondary quest, I think that the game don't have hidden quests.

And about skip the dialogues, I don't know, I only press the action button to do a fast reading.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
The secondary quests are a little unrelevant until the main history request you to do a few secondary quests, in those quests you have 3 rooms to choose, and those rooms are unlocked when you progress throught the main story, but when you finish the main history, you can do all the remaining secondary quest, I think that the game don't have hidden quests.

And about skip the dialogues, I don't know, I only press the action button to do a fast reading.
Oh what button is that action button? Also Can you explain what's the use of buying stores? I mean the weapon's shop and the others?

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Oh what button is that action button? Also Can you explain what's the use of buying stores? I mean the weapon's shop and the others?
The action button is the button that you use to interact with anything.

And about buying stores, I didn't put much attention to it, but I think that if you buy the stores, each store give you a special thing, souch as lower prices for their products and things like that.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
The action button is the button that you use to interact with anything.

And about buying stores, I didn't put much attention to it, but I think that if you buy the stores, each store give you a special thing, souch as lower prices for their products and things like that.
I see In the walkthrough that you wrote I read it until the last but it wasn't explained how you got the battle suit armor by the way How can you buy the demon drug from the merchant? First time I met him he ran away also can you change class? I mean when you leveled up to 10 is there any way or person to talk too change it?

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes