KimYoon

Oct 27, 2017
btw where do i go to be 30% drug addiction?

EDIT TO ADD SOME IMG

aare u kidding with my face right now?u,u and no i didnt killed nor finished the assassins quests its at 9/10

Last edited:

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
btw where do i go to be 30% drug addiction?

EDIT TO ADD SOME IMG

aare u kidding with my face right now?u,u and no i didnt killed nor finished the assassins quests its at 9/10
In one dungeon are monsters with tentacles that increment your drug addiction.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
By this way... I think (I don't remember very well because I finished this game a time ago):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Update. Okay, I got to the place where I think it might be but, when I got to the place i got a message saying "I have no reason to come here . . . The pass will open up after hint is acquired!" so I don't know, what I am missing, have any ideas?

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
i see tho i have my def maxed out ;-; i dont take dmg
Try removing any armor and weapons from milk, and anyways... the drug increments when these monsters do the sex scene, not when they attack you.

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Update. Okay, I got to the place where I think it might be but, when I got to the place i got a message saying "I have no reason to come here . . . The pass will open up after hint is acquired!" so I don't know, what I am missing, have any ideas?
Ok, then you need to do other missions before that one, you can try to enter in areas where you aren't enter before.

terrordoll

Aug 30, 2017
I'm on a public hall quest to find "Late Grandfather's memento ring in the field to the southwest" and I can't seem to find it anywhere. I haven't progressed very far into the story though. Does the area open up later?

*Edit - Nevermind, I didn't realize it was *IN* the town not outside of it.

Last edited:

SpartaKus57

Dec 5, 2017
Hello in the mission where we find the scroll and we have to give it to our father or the king !! I do not find my father and look around the village !! I already make a backup and talk to the king but I would like to know what changes if I give it to my father! thank you ^^

SpartaKus57

Dec 5, 2017
gnosisshadow -----> help guys how do you give birth i cant seem to do that ?

go to the pharmacy and buy the vial of give birth! go to your item and drink it and here it is !! ^^

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Ok, then you need to do other missions before that one, you can try to enter in areas where you aren't enter before.
Update: Okay, I have done all of the left & middle rooms of the quests, explored every inch of all of the maps, & still haven't unlocked that outfit of hers that I'm missing.....

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Update: Okay, I have done all of the left & middle rooms of the quests, explored every inch of all of the maps, & still haven't unlocked that outfit of hers that I'm missing.....
It's a little strange, I'm going to complete this game again and I will do a guide for anyone, just wait for it a little.

Reactions: SpartaKus57

SpartaKus57

Dec 5, 2017
good news you very kind to help everyone !! for me I'm stuck to the demons of the last floor he and too strong even with the max strength and my best armor ! and I do not found his father after the quest where we have the scroll and we have to choose if we give it to the king or his father but I do not find him in the village so in the end I give them to the king but I would like to know where and we father in the village our give him the scroll!! ^^

Last edited:

GuapoMan

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
good news you very kind to help everyone !! for me I'm stuck to the demons of the last floor he and too strong even with the max strength and my best armor ! and I do not found his father after the quest where we have the scroll and we have to choose if we give it to the king or his father but I do not find him in the village so in the end I give them to the king but I would like to know where and we father in the village our give him the scroll!! ^^
jajaja thanks man!

I don't remember very well where you are, but I beat all the enemies with two magic spells: that one that counter atack all psychical damage and that another one that counter atack all magic damage.

And if my mind don't betray me, I think that the father is in the vault of your house XD

SpartaKus57

Dec 5, 2017
no he and not there and I do the whole village !! when we come back from a dungeon after killing a monster he gives us a scroll to make the super weapon of the game and kill the demon and we have to choose if we give it to our father or the king !! but I would like to give it to my father and not to the king !!
otherwise yes I know the fate to counter the attack magic and physics but we can launch only 1 per turn!

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes