• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Floozer

Sep 5, 2017
Oh yea. If anyone has filled up their H Scene log... could you tell me where to get scene 22, 24, 25, 33 and 36? I have hunted around but can't find them.

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Oh yea. If anyone has filled up their H Scene log... could you tell me where to get scene 22, 24, 25, 33 and 36? I have hunted around but can't find them.
Most H-Scenes will automatic be unlucked in progress of the storyline. the rest are from side quests from Public Hall i think.

Reactions: Gloozi

Floozer

Sep 5, 2017
I have exhausted the public hall though... unless I missed something. I figured the things I was missing were combat rape attacks.

Chef Ramen

Jul 7, 2017
My stats are all 999 and the Ultra-Genie can still 2 shots me with Iron Clad 2 and Absolute Magic Defense on. Is there any "trick" to defeat him? It seems like he's unbeatable by normal means.

chokeh

Aug 14, 2017
Did you level your health up as well? On my play through I had 9999 hp, 999 in every stat with iron clad 2, magic defense II and regen up constantly when I beat him.

Reactions: Chef Ramen

Floozer

Sep 5, 2017
Rather than "Absolute Magic Defense, go for "Magic Reflection 2". That way you take no damage at all and his magic bounces back into his face for free damage! Short of that... put on the battle machine suite, it might have plot power or something.

crejotepha

Aug 5, 2017
So I defeated the Demon King I believe, and Milk has chosen to betray the king or some sort. She got the 1000 man reward and I have forgotten what comes next. The quest logs tells me nothing but public hall requests.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Either I am missing something or Floor 4 is also bugged for me. Can kill all 3 werewolves and the other mobs on the floor. No incubus spawns and the door is still locked. Going back to the king does nothing. Anyone got a save on Floor 5?

Jun 1, 2017
So I defeated the Demon King I believe, and Milk has chosen to betray the king or some sort. She got the 1000 man reward and I have forgotten what comes next. The quest logs tells me nothing but public hall requests.
I believe that the storyline ends after the last mission with the King.

Jun 1, 2017
Either I am missing something or Floor 4 is also bugged for me. Can kill all 3 werewolves and the other mobs on the floor. No incubus spawns and the door is still locked. Going back to the king does nothing. Anyone got a save on Floor 5?
...Apparently I can't attach RPGMaker save files, but I believe that you need to make the ultimate weapon or something before going to Floor 5. Have you picked up the master improvement gems yet?

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
...Apparently I can't attach RPGMaker save files, but I believe that you need to make the ultimate weapon or something before going to Floor 5. Have you picked up the master improvement gems yet?
No, I haven't. Where do you get the gems?

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Actually, that might be what you get from Floor 5, and need to open the boss room.

Hmmm...

And you've for-sure talked with the King already, and done whatever he told you to do?
Yea, He tells you to kill the werewolves and incubus on floor 4. Kill everything on the floor but no incubus is there. If you go back to him he just says the same thing.

Jun 1, 2017
Yea, He tells you to kill the werewolves and incubus on floor 4. Kill everything on the floor but no incubus is there. If you go back to him he just says the same thing.
...Hmm. Have you talked with your father in the Mansion? Sometimes if he wants to see you, the game won't progress elsewhere.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Pretty sure I did. At this point I am just assuming my game is bugged somehow. Probably not gonna mess with it anymore. If anyone has a save at floor 5 they could share that would be cool though.

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
So i cant find clues for the bandits in Moortown? and also do i first need to go beyond floor 1? do i need to kill the demons cause all my chest in the dungeon give money and the door wont open. 1 hour in the game and i already cant find anything else except a dungeon.

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes