• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Hexel

Aug 5, 2016
Im stucked. The only Quest i get is to buy drugs from dealer in the Lava area but to do so i need drug addictian at 30% and mine is at 10%. How do i rise this?

Alvera

Aug 23, 2017
Is getting violated by the Father needed to progress the game or is there some way to bypass it? Also, is there a way to reduce lewdness and is there a way to overthrow the king?

Last edited:

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Is getting violated by the Father needed to progress the game or is there some way to bypass it? Also, is there a way to reduce lewdness and is there a way to overthrow the king?
Yes you need to get violated by your father to progress the story and unlock new skills.
To reduce the lewdness, i think there are items for that.

Reactions: Gloozi and inferius

gamarexx

Jul 22, 2017
I became pregnant, and now I do not know how to continue like this. Does it help to get rid of that?

elvenroot

Jul 31, 2017
Any advise? I'm running it on Japanese Locale Emulator and I'm getting this:

RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game.

MC_Kay

Aug 6, 2017
Hello,
I've a question. Where can I buy drugs?
Milk has only 20% drug addiction, but I need 30% for a quest:
"They say, that a dealers sell Super magic pills. I heardhe do business in the cave in the lava area."
I was at this dealer, but he told me, that his drugs only works at a drug addiction of minimum 30%.

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Hello,
I've a question. Where can I buy drugs?
Milk has only 20% drug addiction, but I need 30% for a quest:
"They say, that a dealers sell Super magic pills. I heardhe do business in the cave in the lava area."
I was at this dealer, but he told me, that his drugs only works at a drug addiction of minimum 30%.
I think you need to do some side quests to be drugged, dont remember tho. been a while i played this, just check your quest screen.

Reactions: Gloozi

MC_Kay

Aug 6, 2017
Thx for response.

I've read my quest-screen, but it takes no further informations.
"They say that a dealer sell Super magic pills. I head he do business in the cave in the lava area."

And I've found this person, but he told me:
(Smuggler):
"Welcome. Interesting in super demon drug?
You're in luck. 3000G for one.
Don't miss out. The next batch is half a year."

(Milk):
"I don't want demon drug at any means.
'll stop buying..."

(Supplement):
"If drug addiction is not 30% or more Mild cannot use [Super Demon Drug]."

....... I don't know how to increase drug addiction. :(

Floozer

Sep 5, 2017
For everyone trying to get their drug addiction up. Go to Demon Dungeon Floor 3 and fight the eye tentacle monster things. Just defend and keep yourself alive and they will inject more drug into you. This gets you to a max of 100% addiction. I have no idea how to get higher than that as of now... but hey, that will help you do the quest with the dealer!

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes