• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Then yeah, if it's gonna be easy like this with relatively quickly advancing "romance" stat and it's gonna be the only one (aka date sim), i do like the idea. Clicking stuff and interacting can be fun.
Yes, so instead of needing certain items to get a certain quest for a scene, it will instead be ''you can only encounter this character in the gym on weekday afternoons.'

The hardest part of this upcoming update is the coding. So much coding.

Reactions: Dilettante

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Close-up shot of Sofia Serrano, the mother-in-law. Does she look like a sexy Portuguese woman in her 40s?
Can't say much about authentic portuguese part (i think i saw more brazilian women than portuguese sadly, and i would've assumed her as latina most likely), but she's definitely look like smoking hot milf in her 40s. :heartcoveredeyes: Great job!

Reactions: thecardinal

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Just to update you all on the progress:
So after re-rendering episode 1 (you will notice a big change in quality if you haven't already) I also completely updated the GUI (textbox, main menu). As of right now, I have 200 images rendered, 6 new characters for the update (classmates, teacher, and Sera's boyfriend), and most of the dialogue is written for episode 2. I could have the 0.2 out before the 8th as a Visual Novel (very easy to code).

I still plan on making this a sandbox style game, the framework is all set and in place and so far no bugs. But coding it is a real pain in the butt. That's the ultimate goal, is a Summertime Saga style sandbox game with no inventory and one stat per character (romance level). I was hoping to get achievements in time for the 0.2, but finding a way to make them locked and then unlock them once you reach the requirement is another thing I have to figure out how to code.

Thank you all for your comments and support, it helps a dev get through hours of coding and rendering.

P.S. Here's a butt
Naomi 2-8.png

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Still making progress, getting lost down a rendering and postwork rabbit hole. But I think I finally got the characters looking how I envisioned them.
Looking good! Also, i forgot to mention last time that i'm really loving her freckles. :heartcoveredeyes: It's something i'm always searching for.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Sorry if I keep spamming my own thread, but I just had to share this picture of Carina's sweaty butt. :heartcoveredeyes:
Can't complain. I think we need even more of juicy butts like this! Keep it up.

I'm still trying to perfect the hair, but the skin, eyes, and clothes are coming out great!
She's very cute indeed. Looks pretty much ideal for the "younger sister" type of character.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes