3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
So you like the moving the picture around? I could probably come up with some sorta 'zoom in' options for some of the renders. And you could just move the high-definition close-up render around the screen instead of every picture.[/spoiler]
My apologies. I mis-typed my point there. I didn't think being able to move the pictures around brought much value to the game, but perhaps if one could zoom that might bring some value.

There was literally no reason for making the choice when it comes to giving her that condition. I'm surprised this many people have brought it up. It's not going to a fetish in the game, but I guess if people are getting educated that's cool.
I didn't ind her having he condition; it's just not th e sort of choice one sees in games like this very often (well, perhaps Solvalley High). It's the sort of thing that seems an odd choice--not wrong, but usually when someone gives a character like that a condition, there's a reason.

Reactions: thecardinal
U

User_166761

That text box is a bit overbearing. White and oversized just don't work, especially with a dark background.

I reduced the size and gave it a 30% transparency, darkened the text (it would probably look better at full black) and added an outline to the name. It looks much better and can still be used as a speech bubble if that's what you're going for.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think dark text boxes with brighter text look way better, but your version is still better than what he/she currently has.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
If you keep the picture moving, you should use slightly larger pictures. Currently it's too easy to see the top cutoff.

Leela looks weird: like a creepy doll, nothing like a store clerk. Some of it is the (lack of) lighting, some of it is the model (and the sweater dress, and the fact that we can see her legs).

The writing is just okay. The character models are above average, and the characters themselves seem somewhat interesting. I'm on board.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
the inclusion of a girl with vitiligo was cool, I know a few girls who have it, though for me at least, it doesn't go into the calculation of if I find them attractive or not. I like the inclusion though, it's something I haven't seen before, it's a very real thing, and I like the variety.

certainly an "end of current version" screen would be useful. It just dumped me back to the menu, I went through the game twice more to make sure I didn't mess something up.

Love the work so far, be interesting to see how he balances keeping a roof over his head, and not pissing off the family by flirting with everyone else. If his kind of bitchy GF remains that way, gonna have to butter up the mom. Also, the mom being close to 50, I got no problem with that, but I would maybe add a little age to the model. I know many many people whose parents gave birth to them in their 30's.... it's a very common age to still be having children.

Reactions: thecardinal

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Some progress updates on the new textbox, main background image, cursor (you can see it above the gym windows), and a possible new 'Leela' design. Thanks for the help and feedback everyone.
Screenshot1.png Screenshot2.png

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Should have an update coming out in a week or two. BIG gui changes. Sneak peek of things to come. Raquel teaches a wrestling class and I finished the 'Leela' redesign. I also may have accidentally lost quite a few of my saved Daz characters but I've recreated them and possibly made them better. Carina has a new design and skin but I can't get her nose just right Carina 1-1.png

Raquel 2-4.png Leela 1-4.png

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Just another daily update and a render. Think the next update (coming out sometime later next week) will feature scenes will feature scenes with all the main characters already introduced (Ella, Sera, Carina, Sofia, Raquel, and Leela) and will introduce at least four new characters (your teacher and three fellow students). And I can guarantee there is at least one sex scene per update, it is an erotic game after all.

'As Ella notices her boyfriend paying more attention to her sisters and friends, how far will she go to make sure he remains faithful?'
Ella 1-17.png

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes