3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
banner3.png

Overview:
Your girlfriend Ella's family takes you in during your last few months of high school after your own family moves states away. But living with her two sisters and parents is going to be more problematic than you thought it would. As Ella notices her boyfriend paying more attention to her sisters and friends, how far will she go to make sure he remains faithful? And if you are unfaithful, how will you keep your girlfriend from finding out?​

Updated: July 22, 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Warning: This game does have optional NTR content. Very easily avoidable (you will have 2 chances to refuse) and won't affect the game if you refuse

Download:
Win: - - -
Mac: - -

Thanks @carnalcardinal
Carina 2-10.png Carina 3-31.png Ella 1-9.png Noelle 3-2.png Raquel 2-3.png ShowerFog.png Sofia 2-2.png

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
i see you have a patreon and discord just to confirm if you're the real Cardinal?

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Does Raquel have some sort of skin affliction? Honestly surprised to see that character trait in a game that doesn't seem specifically made to tackle such things like Katawa Shoujo. I was wondering why it wasn't present in the cover image, until I realized that's probably the Serafina chick from another preview.

Also, I agree with @John123456, the faces in the preview seem a tad cartoony.

Reactions: thecardinal
U

User_10739

Why do I rename my character only to be called Miles or Mike for the entire game? :mad: I already want both the sisters and to throw the gf in the trash...

I like the skin affliction cause we aren't all the same and the gym girl is beautiful in her own right. I applaud her inclusion as a bf prolly future love interest. I knew a girl like this in High School who was a burn victim but despite that was absolutely gorgeous, yet was treated like a pariah, maybe if I was as smart then as I am now I would have b-lined strait to her. Mind you 17 y/o me is not 54 y/o me... and 17 y/o me never got laid... Ok that is a lie , but 17 y/o me never got laid in HS. I joined the military out of HS cause they had machine guns and late 17 y/o me did get laid by a transport chick with giant tatas and her Mom stuck her tongue in my ear. No wonder I'm such a fucking perv...

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I would remove "incest" tag from patreon page if i were you since it is strictly forbidden.
As for the game, i cannot comment to the story since it is just a demo. I am not sure if there is a fetish for skin affliction but it is not my cup of tea. Anyway, wish you luck.

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Why do I rename my character only to be called Miles or Mike for the entire game? :mad: I already want both the sisters and to throw the gf in the trash...
I will update that. I recently added the option to choose your name and didn't think to go through the rest of the code.

I would remove "incest" tag from patreon page if i were you since it is strictly forbidden.
As for the game, i cannot comment to the story since it is just a demo. I am not sure if there is a fetish for skin affliction but it is not my cup of tea. Anyway, wish you luck.
Thanks, just removed it. I don't think it's fetishized, she just happens to have vitiligo.

i see you have a patreon and discord just to confirm if you're the real Cardinal?
I do have a Patreon, just updated it for the first time in a year. I wasn't gonna post it cause I didn't feel like shilling for a 15 minute demo 0.1, but it is me. And I don't have a discord so I don't think that's me.

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Based on the pictures, wtf is wrong with Raquel and Leela's faces?
Is it throughout the game or just those two screenshots? I try to use expressions to capture some of their personalities. *shrugs*

That white at the bottom really is annoying.
I was trying to go for a comic book feel with the speech bubble. There might be a way to code it and make it optional.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
Launched the game, and no main screen image, not a good sign.
No matter how early it is in development, never leave the main screen blank, you can always afford that one render to give the game that much more identity.

Some of the scenes I know are designed to have you move the pics around, but it might come off as having the images too off center. It might be worth checking if you really want your pics to be on the edges of the screen as opposed to near the middle where the visual focus tends to be.

An end of version content screen would be nice too, instead of being sent directly to the main screen and thinking it bugged out to the main screen.

SteelNight

Sep 14, 2016
I actually know two different girls who happen to have Vitiligo. One actually gets tattoos to cover it up(skin colored, so she avoids tanning).

kongflcl

Jan 14, 2018
Praise Carina :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Some thoughts:

Overall, it didn't grab me. I've seen much worse, but I've also seen much better.
It's actually really autobiographical about your first two points. 'Love' causes you to make poor long-term decisions.

So you like the moving the picture around? I could probably come up with some sorta 'zoom in' options for some of the renders. And you could just move the high-definition close-up render around the screen instead of every picture.

That part about the car didn't even occur to me, so thank you. There was literally no reason for making the choice when it comes to giving her that condition. I'm surprised this many people have brought it up. It's not going to a fetish in the game, but I guess if people are getting educated that's cool.

Reactions: Abibliboop and bas
3.80 star(s) 13 Votes