3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Been working on an easier way to render images for the games. Faster renders means more content for the game. Here's the new Sofia design
Looking very hot and unique enough. Diversity and uniqueness of the characters, that's what i really search for the most in the games. Except of good story of course. Love these characters. Also, i too think that it's a very nice touch with vitiligo. Details like this really bring soul to the game in my opinion. Don't think i've ever seen this before.

Reactions: thecardinal

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Looking very hot and unique enough. Diversity and uniqueness of the characters, that's what i really search for the most in the games. Except of good story of course. Love these characters. Also, i too think that it's a very nice touch with vitiligo. Details like this really bring soul to the game in my opinion. Don't think i've ever seen this before.
I can 100% guarantee these characters are original, with the exception of a few of the men. Can't promise much on the story (I can't write dialogue to save my life) other than that I listen to advice and criticism

Reactions: Dilettante

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Can't promise much on the story (I can't write dialogue to save my life) other than that I listen to advice and criticism
Well, i do like the initial scenario and premise already. Living with girlfriend's family i mean. From what i've seen and played, it is at least more original than many similar novels. That of course use "still living with your mom" or something of the sort. It looks more enjoyable for me, with bunch of possible exciting stuff that i greatly like.

Reactions: thecardinal

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Still pushing for a game update by the end of the week (still working on getting the new achievement and image unlocking system to work the way I want it to).

Also been trying to streamline the render process while working on rendering characters in the scene, instead of just layering them on the background image.
Alberto Bathroom.png

Reactions: Dilettante

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I wish the pants were a little more form-fitting on the bottom, but after playing around with parameters and shaders they rendered quite nicely.

And what can I say, I'm an ass girl.
I don't think i have clear preference between breasts, ass, and everything else. BUT if it's thicc and juicy enough, i'm in.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes