3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Wrestling lesson at the gym. Wonder what Raquel will do once she has Miles pinned down. :evilsmile:
Probably demonstrate her cool moves in other department?

Working on some new angles for the mother-in-law
Just can't get enough of that view! Great job. Cameltoe :heartcoveredeyes:
I'm also loving partanen's boxing idea.

Also, updated Ella with the new render method
She's looking very good. Cute and sexy, perfect combo. And i appreciate her bush. It's something i usually miss in games.

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
@Dilettante not every character will have it, but this game will definitely have some bush.

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: 0.2 is coming out on Sunday the 10th!

I changed the style, so since Friday have lost sleep and re-rendered 0.1 while continuing production of 0.2. It will remain a typical VN FORMAT for now, with a branching path at the end of the episode that leads to alternate scenes and storyline changes.

Five new characters are introduced, and as always there will be at least one sex scene, no matter the path you choose in game.

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Same. I'm looking forward to playing it through after putting the finishing touches in. :)

Reactions: Dilettante

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Why do I bother to change the name if everyone is just going to call me miles ::|: and where are EVERYONES SHOES :closedeyesmile:
Edit :Nm the mom has shoes lmao

Reactions: thecardinal

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Why do I bother to change the name if everyone is just going to call me miles ::|: and where are EVERYONES SHOES :closedeyesmile:
The first one has been addressed. I never made an updated 0.1 but tt has already been changed for the next build.

XD I was waiting for someone to notice that! I didn't think the feet were too visible, so I didn't bother giving people shoes cause it would just make the renders take longer. Less shoes, more content.

Reactions: Dilettante and bas

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
The first one has been addressed. I never made an updated 0.1 but tt has already been changed for the next build.

XD I was waiting for someone to notice that! I didn't think the feet were too visible, so I didn't bother giving people shoes cause it would just make the renders take longer. Less shoes, more content.
Ah gotcha well if it helps with getting the game out there faster consider me blind when it comes to feet lmao and gotta say the whole moving the picture thing with the mouse is crazy but I like it haven’t seen it in a game before so +1 for original creativity *highfive

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Ah gotcha well if it helps with getting the game out there faster consider me blind when it comes to feet lmao and gotta say the whole moving the picture thing with the mouse is crazy but I like it haven’t seen it in a game before so +1 for original creativity *highfive
The moving picture thing is now on a few high-quality images, not all. This allows me to render nude pics with higher dimensions than Ren'py's 1920x1080 limit.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
I noticed that too as kinda strange thing, but never said anything. Thought it was how you wanted them to be or something. Especially at home scenes.[/QUOTE]
No shoes while she’s off to school

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Last character I had to redesign. One downside of having custom characters is that when you lose them it's really hard to get the shaping right. So Serafina had a complete redesign and I went somewhere else with it. Playing around with her jaw to make it less defined, but it's almost there.

Sera 1.png Sera 2.png

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Last character I had to redesign. One downside of having custom characters is that when you lose them it's really hard to get the shaping right. So Serafina had a complete redesign and I went somewhere else with it. Playing around with her jaw to make it less defined, but it's almost there.
It's totally worth it. She and all the others look so damn good. Glad to see more and more freckles. :happyblush

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Heaven :heartcoveredeyes:

I noticed that too as kinda strange thing, but never said anything. Thought it was how you wanted them to be or something. Especially at home scenes.
No shoes while she’s off to school
It's actually funny that there is a lot of feet in the game, considering that is a fetish that won't make it in. I don't get it, I don't understand it. Whenever I play a game and I get the option to do a blowjob or a footjob (Milfy City comes to mind) I never go with feet. I'd rather a few more renders in the bj scene than see a foot touch a penis or vagina.
End rant

Sera in game. Might release the 0.1b tonight with improvements and new renders before the 0.2 comes out Sunday
Sera 1-1.png

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Not really sure how the rules go for changing the original post or title, but here is the 0.1b :eazyHype:
Lot of dialogue changes and everything from the 0.2 re-rendered. I played through it twice, should be no bug issues or missing renders.

I know everyone reads and plays at different paces, but 0.2 definitely has more content than the first update.
This 0.1 has just under 80 images. 0.2 has at least 110 and I'm working overtime to give side plots more attention too.

EDIT: If there is any issues or complaints, feel free to speak up. This is my game, but I'm making it for others to enjoy as well. :firstimekiss:

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
It's your post, Cardinal of Carnal, so you can do what ever you want with it as long as it fills Game Request -rules and Forum Rules. Go and update it as you wish, @carnalcardinal...

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes