3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Anyone have an image of what the mom looked like before people whined and got the dev to change her into looking like she is in her late 60's ?

Maybe I am lucky, but the females in my family and my inner circle of friends still look like late 30s early 40s even when they are in their 60s....

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Re-rendered scene from upcoming 0.2 compared to the 0.1. The top image also takes half the time to make as the bottom one. :extremelyhappy:

Any requests for the next release? I have time to squeeze in a scene or two.
View attachment 104364 View attachment 104365
What the heck ? Why does the first image have a male character that actually looks good with nice hair and the second image have a dudebro loser with the shitty thuggish buzz it hair ? Can we get to pick what the MC looks like ? Or Ella (I assume main girl) being a little naughty on the side herself ?

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Anyone have an image of what the mom looked like before people whined and got the dev to change her into looking like she is in her late 60's ?

Maybe I am lucky, but the females in my family and my inner circle of friends still look like late 30s early 40s even when they are in their 60s....
The original mom character is in the 0.1 posted on the first page. No one 'whined' about her appearance, I decided to make the changes myself because it wasn't how I imagined her. I've played too many games where the mom has kids in their 20s and looks 30. She's a cougar. You think this looks like a woman in her late 60s? Sofia Nighttime2.png

What the heck ? Why does the first image have a male character that actually looks goo with nice hair and the second image have a dudebro loser with the shitty thuggish buzz it hair ? Can we get to pick what the MC looks like ? Or Ella (I assume main girl) being a little naughty on the side herself ?
If you took the time to read the post, the image you like is the reworked image from the upcoming 0.2, the bottom one is from the 0.1 that was released. Choosing what the main character would look like would require me to render all of his scenes at least twice, which would be a lot of work. The game will follow the main character only, there could be an OPTIONAL path where Ella (who is central to the plot, but not the main girl) gets some side action.

I always appreciate scrutiny and analysis, but you could at least read the post or play the game before complaining about them. :p

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
The original mom character is in the 0.1 posted on the first page. No one 'whined' about her appearance, I decided to make the changes myself because it wasn't how I imagined her. I've played too many games where the mom has kids in their 20s and looks 30. She's a cougar. You think this looks like a woman in her late 60s? View attachment 108041
I think she looks a little like Lucy Liu to me

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
The original mom character is in the 0.1 posted on the first page. No one 'whined' about her appearance, I decided to make the changes myself because it wasn't how I imagined her. I've played too many games where the mom has kids in their 20s and looks 30. She's a cougar. You think this looks like a woman in her late 60s?
Same, played so many games like that with very young models as mothers (people seem to like that though). But it just completely kills games for me. I basically can't play if mom look as young as her daughter. I need these cougars be as mature and as sexy as they realistically need to. And i really appreciate that this mom looks like a 40 something MOM.

Also, seem kinda strange to me that Rythan25 would dislike MC's hair that much that he\she immediately wants his gf to cheat on him. Personally, i think he looked cool before, and pretty damn handsome now. Not gonna say anything about Ella's side action paths, as we don't know basically anything about how story's gonna go yet.
And again, i want to say that i love Raquel's uniqueness.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I think she looks a little like Lucy Liu to me
^This, I recall the dev asking if she looked "portugese" as someone who has met several people from Portugal... no she doesnt, she looks slightly asian, and those dark skin asians... like from Cambodia, Southern Thailand, Laos, and Mongolia...

To the dev, my apologies I am not trying to criticize your hard work that harshly, if anything my attack was to the posts that were complaining about young moms, and praising the decision to make her older (which now you explained it was always your intention to do).

I dont understand their line of thinking, in games like (lets take one of the most popular on this site) Big Brother, there is no way in ****ing hell that Anne can pass for siblings with Alice, let alone with Max and Lisa... Anne looks at the youngest 35... Alice looks at her oldest 20... Max between 17-18, and Lisa (despite what the disclaimers forces their ages to be) actually looks 15-16.

Your mom does indeed look very "cougar-ish" she has a body that still looks in her mid thirties, its just her face that looks a little bit "aged". I will try your game out a little later as I do like the premise of your story, and from how often you post updates of renders and stuff, you seem like a very eager and enthusiastic dev ! Also aside from the mom the other characters look amazing !! I especially like petite Ella (hopefully I can look past her bitchiness people claim she has) otherwise its going to be the young sister all the way as you chose a model that I have always found super hot, and doesnt see much action in other games that have used her.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Same, played so many games like that with very young models as mothers (people seem to like that though). But it just completely kills games for me. I basically can't play if mom look as young as her daughter. I need these cougars be as mature and as sexy as they realistically need to. And i really appreciate that this mom looks like a 40 something MOM.

Also, seem kinda strange to me that Rythan25 would dislike MC's hair that much that he\she immediately wants his gf to cheat on him. Personally, i think he looked cool before, and pretty damn handsome now. Not gonna say anything about Ella's side action paths, as we don't know basically anything about how story's gonna go yet.
And again, i want to say that i love Raquel's uniqueness.
I never liked buzz hair style, in real life always gang-bangers (dudes in gangs) have it, or asshole soldiers (the cool ones move on from it after their service). As far as adult games go, the NTR asshole or the bullies always have this hair, so I have grown to despise it... it comes down to "hair you can comb = good guy , or cuck".... "hair you dont even have to comb = asshole, rapist, wife/gf stealer". so I am glad the dev is making the MC with a likeable hair, also as he/she said, the new model takes her half the time to render, which is awesome, less work for him/her !!

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I never liked buzz hair style, in real life always gang-bangers (dudes in gangs) have it, or asshole soldiers (the cool ones move on from it after their service). As far as adult games go, the NTR asshole or the bullies always have this hair, so I have grown to despise it... it comes down to "hair you can comb = good guy , or cuck".... "hair you dont even have to comb = asshole, rapist, wife/gf stealer". so I am glad the dev is making the MC with a likeable hair, also as he/she said, the new model takes her half the time to render, which is awesome, less work for him/her !!
Well, not in japanese ones. Hah. Pretty much always a blonde guy with kinda long hair. Haven't seen this particular "buzz hair" much honestly when it comes to bullies and ntr, so i can't say. But i do see your point when it comes to real life gangsters.
And i don't think i can agree with your point about hair length and how it resembles character's personality in adult games. As far as i've seen, it's not like that. Many assholes with long hair, and good guys with short one. But we all have our own experience. Bullies do tend to have weird quirky hairstyles. Overall, i don't care that much. As long as MC's hairstyle at least attractive, i'm good.

Reactions: Rythan25

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I'm not offended when criticized harshly, especially my writing which needs work. Sofia does look older than most moms in these games and maybe my post about the changing style was confusing.

You have always found the model I used for Carina hot? She may look similar to other characters in other games but like all the rest of my characters she is heavily customized and morphed so they have a (hopefully) beautiful and unique look.

Ella is written and supposed to be a bit bitchy. She is someone Miles loves but doesn't like, if that makes any sense.

I'm going to finish up the Ella scenes for 0.2 tonight using the new art style. Any requests for scenes? She's the girlfriend so almost anything goes.

Reactions: Dilettante

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I'm not offended when criticized harshly, especially my writing which needs work. Sofia does look older than most moms in these games and maybe my post about the changing style was confusing.

You have always found the model I used for Carina hot? She may look similar to other characters in other games but like all the rest of my characters she is heavily customized and morphed so they have a (hopefully) beautiful and unique look.

Ella is written and supposed to be a bit bitchy. She is someone Miles loves but doesn't like, if that makes any sense.

I'm going to finish up the Ella scenes for 0.2 tonight using the new art style. Any requests for scenes? She's the girlfriend so almost anything goes.
Again not saying your copying anyone or anything LOL. just that the base model (before morphs) has been in a couple of other games. Surprisingly despite being super attractive she isnt as used as much as others.

I think after the morphs you put on her yours is definitely the best looking version of that model, she looks young, vibrant, innocent with a speck of naughty. Really like what you did with the skin, and the eyes especially.

Also totally get you on the "loves but doenst like" angle LOL, I think we all been there, me personally I been in the "like but dont love" a bit more... yeah I tend to use my partners... must be why I am alone LOL...

EDIT - seeing as she is a bit bitchy, an idea for a scene with her...I dont know, I love kissing even when its emotionless (love lacking) but still sexual and passionate... In her case it would be the opposite.. Still it may work, MC can try to diffuse an angry situation with her with a loving kiss, and when she fights back, he can FORCE her into a passionate kiss to "win her over".

If your asking for a more sexual scene, than my idea would be for a hard doggy style scene... no hair pulling yet, but at least the one with the arms getting pulled back as she gets rammed hard.

Reactions: thecardinal

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
From my experience, Sofia doesn't look older than moms i'm fan of (and again i mean those who look their age). Not counting young girls, it's the fight no dev can win. Some people would always prefer younger looking, others true milfs. She has facial features that's different, but is it making her older? For me, no. I wouldn't call her asian, either.
I'm okay with almost any pose. If one, i would probably like to see pussy licking. Or some cowgirl. But like i said before, some passionate kissing wouldn't be bad too.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
How about adding Boxing lessons to Gym? Teacher is of course that Latina mother-in-law who immediately reminded me of some woman boxers. Quick Picture Googling produced name Elina Gustafsson. Not as pretty as Mother-in-law but that's because Miss Gustafsson is still actively competing boxer. ;)
And just imagine possible curves and angles in story if mommy is boxing (kickboxing?) sort of woman...
("So you're cheating my daughter? Left or right?" "..." "Do you want your left or right testicle being removed by beating it out through your urethra???" "..." -pain- -more pain- -even more pain- voice effect of something wet getting out from something really tight and falling to floor-)

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
How about adding Boxing lessons to Gym? Teacher is of course that Latina mother-in-law who immediately reminded me of some woman boxers. Quick Picture Googling produced name Elina Gustafsson. Not as pretty as Mother-in-law but that's because Miss Gustafsson is still actively competing boxer. ;)
And just imagine possible curves and angles in story if mommy is boxing (kickboxing?) sort of woman...
("So you're cheating my daughter? Left or right?" "..." "Do you want your left or right testicle being removed by beating it out through your urethra???" "..." -pain- -more pain- -even more pain- voice effect of something wet getting out from something really tight and falling to floor-)
Like the boxing idea! It's definitely that could be added, just not with the mother-in-law, I have other plans for her. Also, updated Ella with the new render method:
Ella Test.png

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Yes, so instead of needing certain items to get a certain quest for a scene, it will instead be ''you can only encounter this character in the gym on weekday afternoons.'
I don't mind that, if done in moderation. But don't go all Big Brother with it, where we had to click "wait" 50 times just to get to the next timeslot that allowed progression - unless you put the restrictive ones early on like Mythic Manor, so there's other stuff to explore (not just redo) while passing time.

As for depth of field, I think it's a nice effect, but shouldn't be in every render. Use it to depict gaze, not scenes.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes