• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vivid Days [Ep. 1 v0.1.0] [Loys]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
Where? :oops: And who is Aorrta? :)
I'm not sure, but I think I've seen people complaining about Aorrta and Gumdrop Games that they do not give out updates at all. Lazy developer, or something like that. Aorrta starting many new projects without completing older ones. I don't know why the above user mentioned that though xD I think it has to do with render styles, because you do not seem lazy at all.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Loys Happy to hear that the production is alive and well! Like I said when first version was uploaded, I really like this game, the models are absolutely stunning, i.e. the ebony girl (sorry, I'm bad at remembering names at first) is one of the absolutely best ones I've seen in adult games. All these girls are so gorgeous, love the art, and I can't wait to see them again!
Looking forward to the update, keep up the great work you've done! :)

Jun 4, 2017
Hi everyone! At the moment i'm working on Episode 2 of 'Vivid Days'. I'll do my best to release it this month. Today i want to present you updated images of Shannon. I was not satisfied with the quality of how she looked on renders in Episode 1. So i've changed some settings. Of course, it took some time to remake the images which were already rendered. But i'm sure it was worth it! Her figure and face are the same as before but now she looks a bit more realistic. I've also changed her hair. The previous one looked untidy. The haircut is also new. I hope you will like the new look of Shannon!
Honestly, I thought she was absolutely stunning before; from the pictures you posted, she's still beautiful, but not as much so. Still, I'm eagerly awaiting the next update.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well I sure hope that the game is still being developed, would hate to see that "Abandoned" tag slapped on this one, would be such a shame, love the art and it does have good potential :)

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Needs more update
Indeed, really liked the premise, the art is beautiful and all, but currently have no idea if the game is still even being worked on or not. The dev does post monthly special renders on Patreon, but apart from that, nothing, no update news or anything :/

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Aorrta 2.0. Game is dead!
I'd rather wait until a definite word that the game is dead before coming to that conclusion, there could be a ton of reasons why it's taking quite a long time to come up with an update. And the dev does create monthly renders and release them on Patreon, maybe it's to give something while people wait for the update, who knows.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes