VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vivid Days [Ep. 1 v0.1.0] [Loys]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Loys

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2018
It should be "abandoned"!
But it's not.:confused: It's just on hold until i get back to work on it. This was the time when I played "Dreams of Desire" and I thought - wow, I want to make my own game! And I spent about a year and a half studying Daz3D, and only a month studying Renpy. The game is ready! And the plot - whatever! The main thing was that it could somehow relate the pictures to each other, lol. Therefore, it would be better to give the plot special attention, as well as other components of the game. Until then, the game is on hold.

Thank you.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
The prefix is not some guilty-brand :sneaky: I think Loys is more than fine with it.

Prince 69

May 3, 2020
Hii! Anyone know when the new update will be released and he make one of the best render but not update the game

Last edited:
Reactions: Loys

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
The art work is beautiful hopefully we will see your work again in the near future. :)
I'm glad this game is on "Hold" and not "Abandoned"

Last edited:
Reactions: Loys
D

Deleted member 2767565

Totally engaging storyline, exquisitely beautiful women, especially Diana and Lainey, each of them sublimely rendered to the highest quality. Up there, for me, close to the very best by which I mean Tasty Pics Studios' "My Pleasure".

I'll be happy to step on board Loys' Patreon train whenever exclusive development of this title resumes.

stallion74

Apr 3, 2018
i was watching this game for a long time now and i really don't understand how we can expect Loys to get back to it after such a long time. Patreon page has 2 subs only and he keeps posting wallpapers i guess just for the sake of keeping the page working. Since people say that he in involved in My Pleasure then it is even more difficult for him to divert his attention to two different projects

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes