VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vivid Days [Ep. 1 v0.1.0] [Loys]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
where the hell is the dev ?!
Yeah :/ Well, apparently the dev was online here on Friday.
But would very much like to know how the development is going, and how the dev himself is doing, I hope he doing alright :)

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I still have mine and not planning to delete it either :p
I just hope that the game isn't abandoned, and that it's getting closer to its first update even, hard to say when dev isn't communicating much here, or maybe there's just no news yet to share, who knows.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I just found this and I must say that's the most beautiful black lady I've seen in any H-game.
Such a shame that the game seems abandoned.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Just a copy/paste from his patreon, there was another post after, which he also posted in the Daz3D Art thread, but didn't relate to the game's progress.

Hey everyone!
As I noted a while ago, working on a game alone is quite difficult. It’s not enough just to make beautiful pictures. You also need the skills of a screenwriter and programmer. I am constantly working on improving the quality of the images that I make, and you can compare the quality on the example of two images with Shannon.

Shannon Comp.png
Some time ago, I got in touch with a talented screenwriter and programmer. I hope that in the future we will be able to present you the results of our cooperation, since the game "Vivid Days" is important for me.
However, at the moment I am busy working in another project - i'm doing images for it (the thing i can do best), and it will take several months. Therefore, now the development of the game "Vivid Days" is on hold. I will continue to do monthly FullHD and 4k renders for my patrons. Sometimes for everyone. Stay tuned for news and / or new renders! And thank you for all your amazing support!!

See you later!

Loys.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Just a copy/paste from his patreon, there was another post after, which he also posted in the Daz3D Art thread, but didn't relate to the game's progress.
Well I do hope that one day not too long from now we will see the first update for "Vivid Days", beautiful art and story with great potential, I remember first playing the initial released, I was hyped for what's to come in future updates :p

Inmortaliity

Feb 27, 2019
Well.. soon it will be a complete year since ehm.. first(and only) release.

I've heard the big challenge as a alone game developer.

• You need artistic art and good eyes to merge good shaders with lightning.
    • Maybe some 3D modelling too, depending on how much costumized textures, models and props you want.
  • You need to know some decent programming.
    • I'm not saying that you need to create a operative system. But decent amount to make it work. SandBox games are more test in skills than a storylined and more linear progress..
  • You need to be a writer, actually mostly a book auther, to create interest and empathy to the images(which also are good expressioned and not stonefaces).
    • Oh and good at english, not bad as I am ..
  • And of course, the "smallest" part. You need to have an eye-opener plot. A plot which draws an audience and also will keep the audience.
    Todays plots are all mostly the same.. Always an little cute kid who returns home and jumps right in an harem-world.. Or a college story, also a young prick..
    • Oh, and to keep an audience you need to create a transparent scheduled plan for audience and stick to it, which creates trust.

This is just some "small basic" concept that will make you a good creator on Patreon.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes