VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Vivid Days [Ep. 1 v0.1.0] [Loys]

1. T
    5.00 star(s)

Trystmagiscus

Totally engaging storyline, exquisitely beautiful women, especially Diana and Lainey, each of them sublimely rendered to the highest quality.
    I am a virtuous person ;) lol so patience is not a problem for me, but please, please, please do not abandon this project.
    Thanks so much for this gem.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

DarkDemon

I had to try this one for the screenshots.
    The renders very hight quality and models are gorgeous. cant say anything about the story yet as it is just the intro to the story, but it has potential. gonna keep an eye on this one.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Eerie Entity

Tried the game and I'm impressed :)
    First off, the "Engrish" isn't bad at all, I found the dialogue easy to follow, didn't need to read anything twice to make sure I read it right, of course some improvements can be made, but as it stands now, no problems at all :)
    Renders and the beautiful models are what made me want to try this in the first place, and I have to say it again; they really are of high quality, beautiful renders, gorgeous models!
    Not much can be said about the story yet of course, since it was a short introduction, but I can say that it does have a great setting and great potential :)
    Will be keeping an eye on this project eagerly! :)