VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vivid Days [Ep. 1 v0.1.0] [Loys]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Tanatoswrath

Jun 4, 2018
Really tried to launch this, but had only grey window with nothing in it, once after clicking everywhere it tried to install DirectX
Shame, it's the first game I met here that doesn't even start without real videocard :alien:
P.S. New smiles are cool

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Really tried to launch this, but had only grey window with nothing in it, once after clicking everywhere it tried to install DirectX
Shame, it's the first game I met here that doesn't even start without real videocard :alien:
P.S. New smiles are cool
hold the "shift" key when you click the game exe and it'll load the options screen and you can choose a different graphic option..i was having that issue also

kcoope89

Sep 29, 2017
There is a reason actually why girls in the game act like that. In the real life it probably would not happen that way, but there will be logic in their behavior. Considering that this is a game of course.:)

Made a test build. Not sure though if it will work proper. My rendering skills are much better than coding.

Thanks! It's IRay. 'is it GF9 or 8' - you mean Genesis Female base model? It's Genesis 3.
More than happy to test if need be!

Reactions: Loys

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Vivid Days EP1 v0.1.0.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
@Loys topnotch renders

Last edited:
Reactions: Loys and Pheonix97

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I can literally see the entire room in detail in pic one's eyes! no need to veiw the other renders. Downloading now.

Tanatoswrath

Jun 4, 2018
hold the "shift" key when you click the game exe and it'll load the options screen and you can choose a different graphic option..i was having that issue also
Thanks, it worked, anyway there were only | | | symbols from options menu but somehow I managed.
Graphics, music, hot girls and Melody look good

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Nice start. Good render quality, but a little strange story. Do not rush to show adult content, it is better to make a competent storyline.

SnG

Aug 8, 2017
Nice one. :)
the render was so good. but he need to build the story next chapter maybe.
ty for share, i'll keep an eye on this one. :D

xMentat

Apr 14, 2018
As has been said, not much content yet but, those renders are superb. Definitely watch out for updates of this, I hope we don't have to wait too long.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes