4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

lolguest

May 4, 2017
very cool. yea, i thought it was funny Don had removed the changing room door, but then after his one instance of spying, nothing ever happens again. maybe something along the lines of after she gets a rep from doing a flash, that student notices there's no door when changing and checks it out, then later set up some voyeur events (or Don again), then later maybe word gets out. could have different responses to outfits (might be complicated for that though.) either way, there definitely is space for events in school =)

also after playing a bit, getting exhibition points in other ways would be nice too besides just streaking. maybe for doing certain things in Don't training, in washroom, wherever it might apply, etc
I never thought it before until you mention it, but I agree. There's a lot of space in game to raise Astrid exhibitionist and perverted side, specially while changing clothes in school. The dev is creative and I'm curious how he will handle it.

Reactions: Deathdawg

Wabbit

Jun 3, 2017
Actually, those Red Seeds have a use: every time you "eat" one (by way of the Item menu), you totally fill up the arousal level (the heart at top right). Granted, the heart fills up quite fast (in a matter of days, usually) when Astrid is submitted to various, hmmm, stimulating events
how do you unlock the arousal stat ? i dont seem to have any luck getting that to apear

nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
so far i opened every scene except 3 of the 4 blue lights.
i only have enough exhibition to remove bra.
what value is needed to remove some other part of the clothes ?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
ok thanks
it surprised me i couldn't do it as it was possible in previous version ^_^
Yeah in 0.2 you could've walk naked. But people didn't react. DRG sometimes implement things that he uses in later updates. We just have to wait

Last edited:

Wabbit

Jun 3, 2017
You have to masturbate (or sleep) in the inn.
ive gone to sleep several times , is there a stat i need to get high enough to unlock masturbating ? also is there a way to enter the "cummons" area or is that not in game yet

Last edited:

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
ive gone to sleep several times , is there a stat i need to get high enough to unlock masturbating ? also is there a way to enter the "cummons" area or is that not in game yet
You have to go to the palace and talk with a guy in a library. You will receive a book you will have to read 3 times at the evening that will unlock it. Commons aren't implemented yet

Reactions: Wabbit

Radish Cruton

Nov 14, 2017
Hey,

I'm really enjoying this game, one of ymfavourites along with Coceter Chronicles.

I do have an issue that I hope someone can help me with or point me in the right direction on, I've tried serching the forums but with no luck. My proble, is this, I don't see most of the graphics in the game, for example the first scene in the magic shop where astrid has to pee, I hear the sound, see the conversation, but the screen is all black. Any help would be appreciated!

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Hey,

I'm really enjoying this game, one of ymfavourites along with Coceter Chronicles.

I do have an issue that I hope someone can help me with or point me in the right direction on, I've tried serching the forums but with no luck. My proble, is this, I don't see most of the graphics in the game, for example the first scene in the magic shop where astrid has to pee, I hear the sound, see the conversation, but the screen is all black. Any help would be appreciated!
This only happens with this game or with others as well? Maybe you should try to redownload it again. Maybe your antivirus blocked some pictures. I'm not really sure sadly

Radish Cruton

Nov 14, 2017
I think it's happaned with some other games as well. All of the images are there in the corect directory but they just don't show up during the game.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I think it's happaned with some other games as well. All of the images are there in the corect directory but they just don't show up during the game.
In that case you should probably start a new thread in
I have really no idea. It seems like RPG Maker problem so maybe RTP should be changed but I don't know really. Hope you will fix it

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
hello can you help me unlock the scene with the brother in the castle please
You mean Jareth? He has only 1 scene that depends on your decision. To reach it you have to go to him and lie about death of his brother. In like 3 days after that you can visit him again for a scene

U

User_66221

Seriously, just congrats to Dynamiteredgames for have reached his first goal on his patreon and he is already at more of half for his second goal.

He really deserved it, i'm glad this guy get supported like this.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Looks like a solid game, but I have an issue on linux version, none of the scene image gets displayed, not even the character standing picture if selected.

Anybody has this issue, anybody solved it?
Not, but the Mac version didn't save the game when you try to do it.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Not, but the Mac version didn't save the game when you try to do it.
I'm surprised you say this, because I had absolutely no problem making multiple saves with the Mac version (contrary to other games, whose Mac version only saves if you open it with Terminal)

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes