4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
small thing how can whe see her exhibitionism lvl when whe can get more clothing of.
i know 10 exhibitionism points is only remove the bra

Last edited:

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
small thing how can whe see her exhibitionism lvl when whe can get more clothing of.
i know 10 exhibitionism points is only remove the bra
Exhibitionism points won't let you take more of your clothes yet. You need to progress some questline. It's not yet implemented.

Tiggie

Sep 16, 2017
So apparently i'm missing a scene in the sewers (not one of the post-defeat BJ scenes) and one in the royal castle. Anyone happen know how to trigger these?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
So apparently i'm missing a scene in the sewers (not one of the post-defeat BJ scenes) and one in the royal castle. Anyone happen know how to trigger these?
Scene in a castle is scene with Jared. You have to lie to him and visit him few days later. If you didn't you're on a different path which doesn't have anything yet. In sewers you're probably missing scene with guards (you have to fight with them and lose). If you fleshed them your panties, paid them or beat them you won't have it. It's just a minor scene tho

Reactions: Tiggie

lemartes

Nov 12, 2016
a quick question,i am always waay far away from `lust` requirements in game decisions, does it mean be like this at the begining of game or am i missing shit tons of lust giving encounters stay too low at lust?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
a quick question,i am always waay far away from `lust` requirements in game decisions, does it mean be like this at the begining of game or am i missing shit tons of lust giving encounters stay too low at lust?
It depends on different events. Later on Lust is pretty easy to gain as almost everything give it to you (Don, different parts of streaking etc.). I'm sure next version will bring a lot of new encounters for you to gain it. If you have problem now with it, the easiest way is to go streaking and do some paths there

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
whell i am over the 30 points no in exhibiniosme.
thought he previous build whe were able to walk compleetly naked

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
whell i am over the 30 points no in exhibiniosme.
thought he previous build whe were able to walk compleetly naked
We were able to do so but no one would react. Now everything is connected with quest progress so people and Astrid have different reactions. I'm sure you'll be able to strip fully pretty soon

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
altough whe where able in the previous version of VWA and this version whe can only remove bra a bit lame becausse whe where in previous version alrdy able to see her naked

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
altough whe where able in the previous version of VWA and this version whe can only remove bra a bit lame becausse whe where in previous version alrdy able to see her naked
That's the way this developer do things. Sometime he adds things that are meant for future releases just to make future updates faster and easier. Exhibitionism in this game is quite complex so all strip tiers had to be implemented before. You can also find non-virgin pussy picture even tho it's impossible yet. Exhibitionism will grow pretty soon as it's pretty important part of a game

Reactions: User_66221
U

User_66221

I like very much the blondie thief girl that you meet while the night, i think we can have funny scenes with her.

Atlas

Aug 5, 2016
I forgot how to use the camera. What button do I press when I see the camera symbol in the corner?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Hello. Is this MV or those earlier shits without mouse support?
It's MV. Don't have it installed on my computer right now so I can't check if mouse works but it's possible. If not it will probably change in a few versions as dev is pretty good on technical side and listen his playerbase.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
It's MV. Don't have it installed on my computer right now so I can't check if mouse works but it's possible. If not it will probably change in a few versions as dev is pretty good on technical side and listen his playerbase.
If it's MV than it works (if not messed up like in farmer's). Never saw MV game without mouse support. Those earlier versions of RPGM, like VXACe VX or whatever are their names have no mouse support.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
If it's MV than it works (if not messed up like in farmer's). Never saw MV game without mouse support. Those earlier versions of RPGM, like VXACe VX or whatever are their names have no mouse support.
Then it should as it's not so heavily modified as FD. When it comes to technical side it's much more standard so I hope it's fine with mouse.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Well, I have no luck with this. Now i tried to play and got some error "cannot extract package unable to create temporary folder". For all RPGM games which worked fine since yesterday. I guess windows again messed something with auto updates. Any advices? Solutions?

Edit: nvm, it's fixed on it's own. I don't know how.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes