RPGM - Abandoned - Valiant Warrior Astrid [v0.5.2] [Dynamiteredgames]

1. 5.00 star(s)

alhriman

one of the best games I ever played....pity it is over, great graphics, amazing female MC, pretty and hot. I hope one day some1 will make remake of this with same MC Astrid. Story is good, no stupid dialogs, clothing system is great...really one of the best
  2. 5.00 star(s)

BRONKKNORB

Liked this one a lot, actually had a lot of true exhibitionism and fun mechanics... Give it a shot if you like that sort of stuff, there's lots of content even though its (sadly) abandoned... Good character models and scenes.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

daq123

This was a pretty great game with great renders, fun writing, pretty hot scenes and distinct and memorable characters. The game has a trainer element that is hot but I think takes away from some of the other VN-like aspects. hoping the creator will one day return since it was very quality and a shame to leave the story unfinished.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

slavegal

well there are a lot of thing against common sense in this game

for example --- needing lust point to choose "lust option" to get lust point?? I well, doesn't sound fair, does it?

and the “stealthy session”? with RPGMAKER?and players can't save the game during the action?........really?

I am not sure about your purpose in making this game, however, I spend almost 5 hours on this game and saw non of those lewd images you display on your front page.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

M.Ed

I started this game because it was mentioned a few times in discussions about corruption and games that I liked

I did not finish it, but after 3 hours of gameplay I can say I was disappointed

The corruption that is there is veryyyy slow and veryyyy grindy. In three hours two cocks were sucked, no penetration at all, very vanilla groping and flashing, with hardly any good brutish sex scenes.

And the main character is not pretty at all imo, I would have preferred her blonde lesbian sidekick any day. She is also annoyingly prude in the few hours that I played.

Maybe the game gets better later on, but I lost interest. It is a repetative grindfest with scenes fit for schoolboys that never have seen a naked woman.

If you are looking for real corruption games I suggest: Third Crisis, Noxian Nights, Defenestration (also very vanilla), A New Dawn, Officer Cloë or Manila Shaw. Compared with those, this is a let down.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

jojo0o

would be a great game, very nice visuals, but unfinished
    spoiler alert!
    really liked the idea of going to to the villain undercover as whore and have the option to loose, control or attack him only after sex and have a different confrontation scene after stabbing him, one with pie dripping out and one without
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Doruna

I have a rule about RPGM games, in which the game mechanics and world building has to justify the game not being on Ren'py, for example. Many games you find on this site, are RPGM games that are completely railroaded without giving you a freedom to roam around and see what's out there, experiencing the world.
    This game is not one of those. This is an RPGM game done right. There is freedom in completing your quests, and the most important thing, there are chance encounters depending on what you decide to do.
    The character is really likable. A tomboyish warrior girl without huge tits that in most games make the characters look like they've been designed by a 10 year old boy.

The progression is fun and interesting. The reason why I'm not giving this game full 5 starts is just that there is something I personally dislike about the martial arts teacher -part of the game. I prefer female protagonist games, but in those games, it is important to me that the MC "corrupts herself". I dislike blackmail/mind-control (even though that doesn't exist here) and I dislike male characters corrupting the female protagonists.
    Luckily in this title, that is not a huge deal, and it is made in a fun way, and the MC is not really forced into it, just coerced.

I'm really excited to see where the devs take it from here.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

NovusPeregrine

Well...that was incredibly disappointing. I started out loving the game, with a well written female protagonist that I actually got attached to during the prologue. Heck, is wasn't even a rape-upon loss sort of game!
    Then as the game really got going the developer pulled a bait and switch, where I was now forced to play as a sterotypical scumbag adult game male who wanted to fuck Astrid over (both literally and proverbially). What? Why would I want to give up playing an actual well-written and fun protagonist just to take over the plot as a boring, run-of-the-mill trainer-game scumbag? Talk about a massive let down.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Osso Buco

A very good game RPG, with a lot of possibility and choice. One of my favorite game (the kind)!!! Even if the game is not finished, there is really a lot to be done and some secondary quests that can end in different ways ... we can enjoy seeing how it can evolve in different ways and I can not wait to see how the story goes. I also like the fusion between the rpg "pixel" and the 3d game which is really well made ... I really advice this game
  10. 5.00 star(s)

SteelyDan14

It's no secret that this is in my top 5 of these games. The MC is smart and sexy and wants to stand on her own. While she does get into some awkward situations, most of them are of her own choosing and she really does not have to do anything she doesn't want to do. I really like that she is in control of her corruption path.

One of the best aspects is the storyline as the fapping material is slow to arrive but you don't really notice because you are enjoying the game itself.

My only real problem has been in the release with the Jungle adventure. There was essentially a rape scene and I would have been okay with the concept, but I hated that the MC started to enjoy some aspects of it when really, there is nothing good about rape. I don't have a lot of lines to cross, but that was one of them. As long as the characters are willing or at least have a choice (to be blackmailed or not), I am okay with just about anything. At the very least, after the rape scene, Astrid should have had the option to go back in there and kick their asses.

Regardless, this is a great game with a ton of content. It is well worth the time and effort.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

PeronX

This game has well made renders and an engaging story. Its an excellent example of game where the use of RPGMaker doesn't simply provide a vehicle for shallow game play better expressed through a visual novel.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Hubs_in_hose

This is one of my favorite games to play. It has a great story and lots of things to do. The MC is a little dense, but she works through it. There is a little bit of a grind, but nothing too crazy. If you like RPG games, IMO this is one of the best. I hope they keep the content coming.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 900601

A definite 5/5. Great scenes, story is pretty good, pretty damn immersive and characters are pretty well defined (As in, they have a certain personality and don't 180 all of a sudden). There are some pretty humorous scenes as well.

All of the above would put it at a solid 4/5, but the fact that it comes with so much functionality right out of the box is what pushes this into a definite 5/5. You have the ability to replay scenes, which is pretty damn good, which doubles as a mini-walkthrough to figure out how to unlock the next scenes. You're also able to edit the run speed (which, in RPGM games, is about 80% of time wasted), and it comes with a developer function if you so wish to skip certain grinds (For instance, waiting for arousal to go back up is kind of annoying, and grinding it is boring, you can just giver yourself infinite red seeds instead and always be maxed arousal).

So yeah, a definite must try if you like RPGM games.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

rightsaidfred

Excellent Female protagonist game, great character renders, Astrid is smokin hot. Game is not updated often, but the author is very clear about that, the updates are quality over quantity. Just the right amount of grind vs story vs sexy bits.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

Xaoyu

Until now the game looks more like a training hgame in which you have to grin the h stat in order to unlock side quests.

The graphism are really good and there is some old school rpg fights but not much.

There should be a bit of grinding with more small ero/hentai scenes.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Fenix34

This game is amazing. One of the most fun/and hot games Ive played on here. It also always seems to have quality updates.

Renders are simply outstanding, no clipping and no dots or lines.

story is actually enjoyable by itself as well. But when it comes to curruption/exhibitionist games this is absolutly amazing.

Astrid has quickly become one of my favorite characters on this site and I look forward to more juicy updates.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Yonamous

- Good Story.
    - For an RPGM game it is very immersive with townsfolk often having multiple dialogs.
    - For an RPGM game it has a well designed city, nothing designed to make you lose excess time, lamposts, etc aren't always in your way and so on.
    - HQ renders.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

lockhear

Beautiful! I haven't seen such a nice cute graphic RPG yet. Astrid is adorable, no doubt about it. I hope the dev will be adding new content steadily :). Man, i love games with female MC. Slow corruption has strong erotic potential. Life is good :D
  19. 5.00 star(s)

SuperMaxo

Probably the RPGM game that makes the best use of the possibilities offered by that genre: good story progression, better than average writing, outstanding computer graphics, sexy situations, etc. Hard to find a flaw, really.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Frurose

Played version .04 - Not only was I surprised on the amount of content, but this game is very well made. This game comes with a quest log, a gallery, a cheat item (variable run speed!), visible sex stats, and easy text skipping. It also has good graphics and writing. Most scenes also come with variations for varied game-play. It is a bit grind to lower the shame stat, but I expect that to be balanced later on (either way, there is the cheat item).

If you haven't tried this game, you're missing out.