4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Anybody have fuckin map how to pass guard barracks while guards are asleep?

Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
anyone have save before this/these events

never seen it ingame.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
anyone have save before this/these events

never seen it ingame.
You don't need any save. It's in the intro so you can start new game and trigger it immidiately. Just go to the church (right corner of the village)

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Is that in-game "school" important? I mean MC leveling gained by training in school - does it mean something for future gameplay or it can be skipped? It's just boring to go there every day, change clothes, go to train, do paperwork(with old creep, he's just too old and ugly to let him do anything else to MC), go change clothes again... Those clothing should be set to auto, like in magic shop.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Is that in-game "school" important? I mean MC leveling gained by training in school - does it mean something for future gameplay or it can be skipped? It's just boring to go there every day, change clothes, go to train, do paperwork(with old creep, he's just too old and ugly to let him do anything else to MC), go change clothes again... Those clothing should be set to auto, like in magic shop.
If you have enough money to pay for a night after a lesson you'll be asked if you wish to skip to the next day lesson. But it's just an addition. If you wish to not take those lessons you can do so easily. It's just an additional feature. I admit I like it cuz in-game texts are changed depending on Astrid's experience so it's pretty dope to experiment

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
If you have enough money to pay for a night after a lesson you'll be asked if you wish to skip to the next day lesson. But it's just an addition. If you wish to not take those lessons you can do so easily. It's just an additional feature. I admit I like it cuz in-game texts are changed depending on Astrid's experience so it's pretty dope to experiment
I saw that option, but with that I'll skip magic shop work which means no 250 golds and also no night hanging out with Freya. I want to skip school, since I'm not interested to see any content from school related to that Don guy. I'm going there just to gain level experience, nothing else. If leveling is not important, I'd like to skip school totaly, since it's boring.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I saw that option, but with that I'll skip magic shop work which means no 250 golds and also no night hanging out with Freya. I want to skip school, since I'm not interested to see any content from school related to that Don guy. I'm going there just to gain level experience, nothing else. If leveling is not important, I'd like to skip school totaly, since it's boring.
That's fine. If you don't like it you can skip it without worries. For now only school, sewers and cheats can give you some experience but it's nothing you need to worry about at this point since you fight only in sewers. In inventory you have cheats if you wish fast levels

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
That's fine. If you don't like it you can skip it without worries. For now only school, sewers and cheats can give you some experience but it's nothing you need to worry about at this point since you fight only in sewers. In inventory you have cheats if you wish fast levels
Thanks. I just finished those sewers with no problems(MC level 5), and that is end of main storyline content for now. Than I'll abandon school, and if needed - boost my levels with cheats.

Reactions: Ignazzio

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Thanks. I just finished those sewers with no problems(MC level 5), and that is end of main storyline content for now. Than I'll abandon school, and if needed - boost my levels with cheats.
School is pretty neat if you have enough money (you can cheat for that) to skip waiting. Main storyline is pretty short cuz as for now every update just helped to create some base for future actions. New update will bring another part of a town and I think main plot will move a bit as well. It should also bring some action to skip morning time without walking or going to school (tho I'm not sure if dev will remember that. But he said so, so I can say it's confirmed).

Reactions: Prokopije

Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
You don't need any save. It's in the intro so you can start new game and trigger it immidiately. Just go to the church (right corner of the village)
well shit, didnt check that when i started teh game from 0.1 XD thx

Reactions: Ignazzio

Nosurrender

Jun 7, 2017
I hope future updates develop the dominant side. I've been searching a long time for a female protagonist who own her sexuality and get in charge.

Nov 30, 2017
1) Love the female models, both Astrid and the girl you meet at night, looking forward to lots of content with the two if them.
2) There's a gameplay decision to make. Do you want players to be able to get all scenes in one play through without cheating? If not that's fine, you can have people go more dominant, more submissive, or some combination and get the appropriate scenes. if you do you should think about how likely it is for someone to get all the points they need for a scene before they are locked out of it. For example, when you first teleport home, getting the whole scene in the uncle's shop requires 10 lust and 3 dominance but the best way to get lust up to that point is to do a bunch of submissive stuff. Also, if you want people to be able to build up both stats, you might want to rename them something that doesn't seem so opposed to each other.
3) Final thought, I'm a little annoyed that I can't both do a nighttime activity and masturbate. As long as there's no timer or anything on it I guess it's alright but I don't really like choosing one or the other.

Good game so far.

Reactions: HenWen

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
3) Final thought, I'm a little annoyed that I can't both do a nighttime activity and masturbate. As long as there's no timer or anything on it I guess it's alright but I don't really like choosing one or the other.
I mean, most girls use masturbation as a way to go to sleep at night, so its actually pretty accurate.

But seriously this game is amazing, Ive been waiting for the next version. Astrids model is so hot, Im glad she ended up with slightly longer hair, although id still want it a little longer. I love that there is a trainer game built in to this great game. And feeling her get more and more exhibitionist is awesome, I love being able to show myself off without banging/getting banged by everyone around.

U

User_66221

There's any update since 26th december, hope all is going well.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes