• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes
U

User_66221

At the start of this project, i was a bit disappointed he giving up Valentina's story and but that was understandable and i had a bad opinion about Astrid but now i admit i astart to change my mind about this game i love it very much now.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
At the start of this project, i was a bit disappointed he giving up Valentina's story and but that was understandable and i had a bad opinion about Astrid but now i admit i astart to change my mind about this game i love it very much now.
Yeah, he brings some quality content every update and development looks healthy. I'm honestly happy he dropped Valentina with what we have here already. And it's only 0.3. Great game

U

User_66221

As i see on his patreon, he's very active. I just hope he reach his second goal enough fast.

Reactions: Ignazzio

Gary993

Jun 24, 2017
I'm stuck at the tavern, I talked to the captain of the guards and everyone, but the quest 2 does not end,

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I'm stuck at the tavern, I talked to the captain of the guards and everyone, but the quest 2 does not end,
You mean intro scene? You need informations about your enemies (old man/his wife), persuade captain (Dominance/plans for Mayor's house) and talk with your companion who's next to the bar

Gary993

Jun 24, 2017
I have not seen in the game the scene punishment and the scene with Jareth that are in the pictures
Did I miss something? I am at day 28

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I have not seen in the game the scene punishment and the scene with Jareth that are in the pictures
Did I miss something? I am at day 28
Jareth has only 1 scene as for now and it's only available if you lied to him. Don't now what kind of punishment you mean

Gary993

Jun 24, 2017
thank you, where is Jareth?
where was my mind, why did I say punishment?
it's sleep sewer, I went to the sewers but I missed something

Last edited:

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
thank you,
where was my mind, why did I say punishment?
it's sleep sewer, I went to the sewers but I missed something
Hmm... Sleep sewer? I suppose you mean by that doctor scene. You have to lost a fight in a sewer. There are 2 scenes for that

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
not anytime soon though, the time between 0.2 and 0.3 was 3 months!
Yeah. That's his hobby and his taking pledge per update so it's fair. Thanks to that every update is mostly bugless and really high in quality. But I think it will change sooner or later as he had monthly releases in his goals. This update looks like it will be faster than previous. I wouldn't be surprised if it come this month. Seems like a really good update. I can't wait for a bath and different jobs

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
wow I have to admit, I really like this game. Would even go so far to call it one of my favourites at the moment. However I hope the dev doesn`t turn Astrid into some kind of super whore who jerks/blows everyone off that crosses her way. PLEASE don`t do that, it would totally destroy the game. I like the aspect that Don somehow breaks her spirit, but please leave her some pride outside of the school

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes