4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
Never really thought about changing room (I tend to use cheat to gather more money and I just skip days in Trainer mode) but it's interesting. Inn will be definitelly improved. It's already much different from previous version as there are people in it. And if you couldn't pay you can meet your neighbour. I'm sure it will grow decently.
very cool. yea, i thought it was funny Don had removed the changing room door, but then after his one instance of spying, nothing ever happens again. maybe something along the lines of after she gets a rep from doing a flash, that student notices there's no door when changing and checks it out, then later set up some voyeur events (or Don again), then later maybe word gets out. could have different responses to outfits (might be complicated for that though.) either way, there definitely is space for events in school =)

also after playing a bit, getting exhibition points in other ways would be nice too besides just streaking. maybe for doing certain things in Don't training, in washroom, wherever it might apply, etc

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Here is my promised Save File. It's every scene in recollection room except for those in intro - I was asked for this after I skipped that part. These aren't really hard to get so whatever. Stripping scenes in a room seem to be unlockable at this point. They are connected with streaking and plot so probably in a future updates. Don's Trainer part is almost untouched so player can check most interactions himself as they're not saved. Have fun

fakk2

Donor
May 30, 2017
Looks like a solid game, but I have an issue on linux version, none of the scene image gets displayed, not even the character standing picture if selected.

Anybody has this issue, anybody solved it?

anyway, the windows version works fine in Wine

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Looks like a solid game, but I have an issue on linux version, none of the scene image gets displayed, not even the character standing picture if selected.

Anybody has this issue, anybody solved it?
Sadly never heard about Linux version issues. It's probably just not developed for Linux at this stage. Dunno how different it is for RPGM

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
So not sure this has been asked but with Calder stating that his 'next spell to much for her' I am taking that is the end of the stuff for him currently?

Reactions: ponyguy

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
then the ring that was mentioned in the changlog is that a separate mission or the one with the mask?
It's during a mission with the mask. It's not pointed out as it's something additional so just look carefully around this mission. There are also some seeds which are useless for now but worth mentioning for a future

carter111

Jul 26, 2017
Here is my promised Save File. It's every scene in recollection room except for those in intro - I was asked for this after I skipped that part. These aren't really hard to get so whatever. Stripping scenes in a room seem to be unlockable at this point. They are connected with streaking and plot so probably in a future updates. Don's Trainer part is almost untouched so player can check most interactions himself as they're not saved. Have fun

what's the save path? i tried "\www\save" (where my saves appear to be but once i start the game your save doesnt appear in the loading screen)

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
what's the save path? i tried "\www\save" (where my saves appear to be but once i start the game your save doesnt appear in the loading screen)
Hmm... I checked that and it seems fine. Unzip it in a save folder and it should be a last save at the bottom.

Wabbit

Jun 3, 2017
hmm is there some walkthrough on this game , as i need another 4 lust when im in the changing room at uncle's shop

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
You need start a new game, save in slot 24, exit game an then copy the save provided by Ignazzio in the save folder. When ask replace say yes.

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Here is my promised Save File.
I believe you also need the global save file to load a save, and 'invalid' saves from other global saves can't be cross loaded. Or the workaround UncleVT suggested.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I believe you also need the global save file to load a save, and 'invalid' saves from other global saves can't be cross loaded. Or the workaround UncleVT suggested.
Damn, I'm such a noob. Here is a version with global save as well.

Reactions: ponyguy

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
There are also some seeds which are useless for now but worth mentioning for a future
Actually, those Red Seeds have a use: every time you "eat" one (by way of the Item menu), you totally fill up the arousal level (the heart at top right). Granted, the heart fills up quite fast (in a matter of days, usually) when Astrid is submitted to various, hmmm, stimulating events

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Actually, those Red Seeds have a use: every time you "eat" one (by way of the Item menu), you totally fill up the arousal level (the heart at top right). Granted, the heart fills up quite fast (in a matter of days, usually) when Astrid is submitted to various, hmmm, stimulating events
oO Didn't know that. Good to know. It seems some things might go unnoticed already with this game's complexity. I wonder if those seeds will have some further meaning except for arousal meter.

g22

May 30, 2017
What a great game, not only is the artwork good but the story is fun too. Big praise to the maker. I look forward to future updates as this thing could go in so many directions.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes